Chapter 13

Next day early in the morning Lan Xichen leaves Cloud Recesses for the Unclean Realm in Qinghe by mounting his sword and in 2 hours he reach the Nie clan where Nie Mingjue is waiting for his friend at the entrance. Seeing Zewu-jun, Chìfēng-zūn smiles and greet him, after the pleasantries Nie Mingjue takes him to the main hall of the Nie sect to talk.

In the hall, Chìfēng-zūn orders to bring the breakfast for them since it's still early in the morning. After there breakfast, Chìfēng-zūn asks "Xichen you send the message last night that you want to talk about something important, what is it?" "Da-ge, a week prior Wangji and Sect Leader Jiang came here to interrograte Wen Chao to get the information about Young master Wei but after they leave they change drastically. Wangji locks himself in his jingshi whereas Sect Leader Jiang became more aggressive and ruthless. So, I came here to talk to Young master Nie if he knows what happened that day since he was there with them. Did he told you anything what happened that day or did they get any news about Young master Wei?" Lan Xichen said.

"Xichen, now that you said that I remember that I got that news that Wen Chao and Wen Xu was killed by Sect Leader Jiang during their interrogation. But I didn't think much about it since I also wanted them dead but stopped myself when Huaisang told me that they still needed them to get the information about Wei Wuxian. I also do not know what happened during their interrogation, let me call Huaisang."Nie Mingjue replies and ask one of the servent to call Huaisang.

When Huaisang enters the hall, he saw Xichen and Mingjue are already waiting for him, he immediately understand why Xichen is here. He greets both of that and said "Da-ge, Er-ge what happened? Is something wrong?" "Young master Nie, I'm sorry for disturbing you without any prior notice but I needed to know something which I think only you can tell me" Xichen replied.

Huaisang smiles and said "Er-ge it's fine, what do you want to know?" "A week prior Wangji and Sect Leader Jiang came here for the interrogation of Wen Chao to know about Young master Wei but after going back to their respective sects from here they both are behaving strangely and why there is no news about Young master Wei. And now when I was talking to Da-ge, he told me that Sect Leader Jiang killed both the Wen brothers. Can you tell me what happened that day which makes Wangji and Sect Leader Jiang to behave like this".

Nie Huaisang don't know what he should do now, as he had promised His Excellency not to tell anyone about what happened that day and can't break the promise but he is also worried about his friends and know that the only way to help them is tell everything to Da-ge and Er-ge. He closes his eyes for a second and after opening his eyes he said "Da-ge, Er-ge I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about that incident earlier. Wangji-xiong asked me not to tell anyone and I promised him that I will not but now seeing the condition I think it's best for both of them that I break my promise and tell you everything."

Mingjue interrupt his brother and said "Is it somehow related to their investigation of finding Wei Wuxian?" Nie Huaisang sigh and replies "Yes Da-ge, jiang-xiong and Wangji-xiong wanted to interrograte Wen Chao since he was the last person with whom people saw Wei-xiong and after that nobody ever saw him. So when Jiang-xiong asked Wen Chao about Wei-xiong he replied 'I throw him in Burial Mounds' ".

Hearing that both sect leader gasps and immediately understand why Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng is behaving like this and why Jiang Cheng killed both Wen brother within few minutes. They also have heard about Burial Mounds that how nobody ever came out alive after going their for centuries. Lan Xichen knows that his younger brother may be ever showed that but secretly he loves Wei Wuxian from the first day he met him and Wei Wuxian was the first ever friend his brother had and now that his friend and lover are gone, xichen didn't know what he should do to help his younger brother to came out of this trauma.

"Thank-you young master Nie for telling me about this" Lan Xichen said. Nie Huaisang replies "Er-ge it's fine but you both have to promise me that you will not tell anyone else about what I told you" "I will not tell anyone about it, don't worry" Nie Mingjue said and Huaisang nodded his head and looks toward Lan Xichen. "Young master Nie, I will have to inform uncle about this but I promise you that both uncle and me will not tell anyone about this ever" Xichen said. "That's fine Er-ge you can tell Grandmaster Lan but do tell him not to tell anyone else and yes you both should not tell about this to Jin Guangyao, I don't trust him anymore". Both sect leader nodded there head in yes.

After staying for few more hours with Nie Mingjue, Lan Xichen take his leave and in two hours he is at the entrance of GusuLan sect. He went towards hanshi where his uncle is already waiting for him sipping his tea. After greeting his uncle, Lan Xichen sit in front of his uncle. Lan Qiren said "what did you find out Xichen?" "Uncle firstly you have to promise me that whatever I am going to tell you will always stay between us and you will not tell even a single soul about it".