Chapter 30

A month later, Nie clan announce that Madam Nie is pregnant. Everyone was invited in Nie sect to join him in their happiness and a banquet was arranged for the guests which last for 5 days. Everyone gives their blessings and gifts to the unborn child and enjoy there time in the banquet. Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing was not able to join the banquet since they are also pregnant and doctors did not allow them to travel. But both send their gifts and blessings to the unborn child. Jiang Yanli is 4 month whereas Wen Qing is 3 month pregnant right now.

Two weeks after the banquet in Nie sect, the conference was arranged in Lan sect to discuss the matters and the problems the sects were facing for any reason. All the major and minor sect leaders gather to discuss their problems and ask for help from other sects. Jiang Xuan Lu was also present in the conference and sit beside the sect leader Lan at the top seat which was arranged for the leader and madam of the sect. Everything was going smoothly until Jiang Xuan Lu suddenly faint in the arms of Lan Xichen who did not understand for a second what happened suddenly.

Lan Wangji immediately stand up and ask a disciple to go call a doctor and told his brother to take sister-in-law in their room. Wangji told everyone that they can go back to their room or can do anything and the conference will be continue tomorrow. Everyone leave the meeting hall and Wangji and his uncle goes to towards Hanshi where his brother take his wife. Xichen was standing outside the Hanshi told them that the doctor is inside the room and told him to wait outside until she checks what happened to Xuan Lu.

After 10 minutes of wait, the door of Hanshi opens and the doctor allow them to enter the room. Xuan Lu is awake now and currently sitting on the bed, her face is little red, Xichen ask first "what happened doctor? She was perfectly find when we were in the hall and suddenly she faint, is something wrong with her ?..." Before he could ask more the doctor interrupt him and said "sect leader Lan, madam Lan is fine or should I say, she is more than fine. She even have a  good news for you, I will let her tell you by herself and I take my leave" and left the room after bowing to everyone in the room.

All three men in the room is now looking at Xuan Lu with a confuse look as why she fainted if she is find and what good news the doctor was talking about, Uncle see that Xichen is still in daze so take the initiative and ask Xuan Lu "what happened Xuan Lu, why did you faint and what good news do you have for us ?" Xuan Lu looks at them before looking down, her face become more redder then before before she said "uncle, nothing happened, I'm fine and the reason because I faint is related to the good news I have for you all" taking a deep breath she continue " actually, I'm one month pregnant".

All three men looks at her with wide eyes and said at the same time "what?". Xuan Lu repeats herself "I'm pregnant", didn't understand why they all three of them did not understand what she said. Uncle composed himself before saying "we heard you at the first time, but it just we all get too excited to react that way" before looks at Lan Xichen and Xuan Lu and said "congratulations to both of you". Lan Wangji also said " congratulations brother and Sao Zi (sister-in-law)". Xichen who finally came out of his daze smiles brightly at Xuan Lu before they both said " thankyou " to Lan Qiren and Wangji.

After that Wangji and Qiren leaves the Hanshi to give the couple some time, and go to their own rooms. Next day, the conference continue from where it ends yesterday, everyone wanted to know about Xuan Lu as she is not present in conference today but wait till the conference ends. After 4 hours later, the conference finally ends and before the guest could ask anything Xichen stands up from his seat and said "first I want to say sorry due to yesterday's event the conference had to postpone and also want to thank you all for corporating with us. I know everyone wants to know why Madam Lan suddenly faints and why she is not present here today in the conference.

I want to reassure everyone that Madam Lan is perfectly fine but doctor ask us to let her rest today that is why she was not able to present here. And lastly the reason why she faints, I'm very happy to share this news with everyone that Madam Lan is pregnant " after his speech, Xichen smiles brightly. Everyone congrats Xichen for going to become a father. Wangji stand up and said "to share the happiness with everyone, Lan clan is organising a banquet which is going to start from tomorrow. I would like to invite everyone in the room to come and join the whole Lan sect in our happiness. Thank you !"

After that everyone dispersed to their rooms, and next few days everyone enjoy the feast with last for 5 days and then everyone take their leaves. Jiang sect sends a lot of gifts, clothes and other things for the unborn child. Wangji is currently sitting in his room studying some books, when he sees a piece of paper between the books. He open the book and took out the piece of paper. The paper has a drawing of Wangji on it, it was drawn by Wei Ying when he got the punishment to write the rules of Lan clan in library and Wangji sits with him, making sure the younger write the rules.

Seeing the paper, Wangji smiles thinking about that time when Wei Ying pranked on him and change his book with a porn book. Wei Ying laughed so hard with he sees his reaction, he still remember that. Wangji indeed never read a porn book, so when he sees that he couldn't help himself but got a bit uncomfortable and to hide his uncomfortableness he shows his anger even when he was not angry. He was having a hard time showing anger when his Wei Ying was showing his comfortableness with him by giving him a porn book even though it was a prank.