Chapter 25

Next day, Jin Zixuan is sitting in his office working when he hear a knock on the door and he called "come in". The door and a disciple came inside the office and greet him. Zixuan asks "what happened". The disciple replies "sect leader Jin, sect leader Nie is here with sect heir Nie". Jin Zixuan nodded his head and told him " take them to hall and arrange some snacks, I will be there in a minute". The disciple nodded and leaves the room before closing the door. After the disciple leave , Jin Zixuan start thinking what Nie sect leader and heir doing here in jin sect without any prior notice but got nothing and decide to meet them in the hall to know the reason for their sudden appearance.

Jin Zixuan enters the meeting hall and greet the sect leader and heir of Nie sect and they greet him back. All three settle down, before Jin Zixuan asks "sect leader Jin, nie-xiong what it is that being you in Jin sect, is their any problem I'm not aware of?". Nie Huaisang replies " jin-xiong, we are sorry for our sudden appearance without any prior notice and no there is no problem going on. Actually we are not here to meet you !". This confuse Jin Zixuan even more and asks " then to whom you want to meet in jin sect, may I ask? Young master Nie ".

Nie Huaisang smirks towards his brother who sighs before replying " we are here to meet one of your disciple", Jin Zixuan asks " which disciple, sect leader Nie wants to meet and may I ask, in what matter you want to meet a Jin disciple?" Nie Mingjue looks towards his brother for some help who smirks towards him but still help his brother and replies to Jin Zixuan "jin-xiong, can you call Lady Luo Qingyang, Da-ge wants to talk to her in private. At the time when Da-ge talks to her, I will tell you everything".

Jin Zixuan sighs knowing he has to wait to get the answer and call a disciple inside the hall and said " go find Mianmian and tell her that I want to meet her in meeting hall immediately". After the disciple leave Jin Zixuan says " young master Nie, why I'm having that feeling that whatever is going to happen is all your planning from the start". Nie Huaisang smirks and replies " jin-xiong, there are times we need to plan things when the others did nothing."and look towards his brother who glares towards him which make Nie Huaisang laugh.

After 5 minutes, they hears a knock on the door, Jin Zixuan calls " come in" and the door open. Mianmian enters the hall and when she sees that other than Jin Zixuan, sect leader and heir Nie is also present, she greets everyone before looking towards Jin Zixuan and said "sect leader Jin, you call for me". After Jin Zixuan can answer Nie Huaisang replies "actually Lady Luo, we are one who ask jin-xiong to call you. Da-ge wants to talk to you about someone in private". Mianmian is confuse why sect leader Nie calls for her and why he wants to talk to her in private and still nodded her head before replying " okay".

Both Mianmian and Nie Mingjue leaves the room and enter in a private room and Nie Mingjue looks towards Mianmian before he starts his speech which Nie Huaisang prepare for him and told him to remember everything and said this in front of Lady Luo "Lady Luo, I'm not a romantic person, nor have I ever had a woman in my life other than my mother who also died when I was very young. I never had a desire to have a woman by my side but when I came to attend the last banquet happened in Jin sect , I saw you. In my life I never saw a woman stand up for someone not even for herself then I saw a woman with a backbone who stand up for a dead man when two disciple was talking rubbish about him. I was very impressed by you and asks Xichen and a'sang about you. A'sang told me about you and Xichen tease me that it's the first time I ever show any interest in a woman and even compliment her.

It was also new for me but I did not take it much thought until Nie Huaisang came to me yesterday that it's time for me to also get married since all other sect leader are already married or finding a partner for them and I'm the oldest in all other major sect leaders. The person who came in my mind was you and as if a'sang already know about it he told me that atleast I should give it a try and so here I'm. Lady Luo I want to ask you, will you marry me and become the Madam of Nie sect and my wife."

After complete his speech, Nie Mingjue close his eyes for a second before open it and looks directly into the eyes of Mianmian, waiting for the answer. Mianmian is shock is an understatement, she never thought that one day a sect leader and not some minor one but a major sect leader, sect leader Nie will propose her. She is blankly towards Mingjue for some time before sighs and replies "can I get some time to think about the proposal and since I never expected anything like that, I do need some time to think about it." Mingjue said " ofcourse, you can take your time, I'm in no rush".

Mianmian smiles and said " thankyou sect leader Nie I will give you the answer within a week." Mingjue looks at her face who has a smile and think internally 'she also have a beautiful smile' before replies to her " ok, I will come after a week to know your answer". Saying that Nie Mingjue is about to leave the room cannot control himself with that smile, when he heard Mianmian saying "wait, sect leader Nie". Mingjue looks at her again ask "what happened", and Mianmian replies " you don't have to come here, I will come to Nie sect within a week when I know the answer of your proposal ". Mingjue nodded and said " okay" and both leave the room.

On the other hand, Huaisang told Zixuan about his planning to make his brother marry since it's time for his brother to have his own family and nie sect also needs an heir for the sect future. And according to him, lady Luo is the best option since his brother also take a liking in her when he first saw her. Zixuan nodded his head after understanding everything Nie Huaisang plans and also agree with him. After 15 minutes, Nie Mingjue came back and both Nie brother take their leave and in between their journey from jin sect to Nie Sect, Mingjue fills in his brother about what happened during his meeting with lady Luo.