Chapter 67

Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian to see if he is just kidding or telling the truth. He sees that Wei Wuxian is sincerely telling him his feelings and felt very happy.

Lan Wangji replies, "love Wei Wuxian too, now sleep tomorrow will be a long day" and kiss him.

They both fall asleep in each other arms.

Next day, Lan Wangji wakes up at his usual time 5'o clock and see his Wei Ying in his arms, sleeping like a baby. He has dreamt about waking up Next to his Wei Ying and now his dream came true.

Lan Wangji strokes Wei Wuxian's hair and wait for few minutes to stay like this. After some time, he gets up from the bed without waking up Wei Wuxian, who is still sleeping after their last night activity.

Lan Wangji find a water pot in the corner of the room and a cloth so that he can clean himself. After cleaning himself, he dress-up and goes to Wei Ying to clean him too. After cleaning, he looks outside the window which shows that it still early for his lover to wake up so he decide to meditate for few hours till Wei Wuxian wakes up.

At 9'o clock, Lan Wangji sees that Wei Ying is still sleeping so he decide to wake him up so that he can get ready to go to Lotus Pier.

Lan Wangji, "Wei Ying.. Wei Ying wake up...".

Wei Wuxian who is still sleepy thinks that he is dreaming in which his Lan Zhan is here and take the hand of Lan Zhan and pull him towards him. Lan Wangji who was not ready for the pull, didn't able to stop himself and goes over Wei Wuxian, who hugs him .

Lan Wangji tries again to wake Wei Wuxian and said, "Wei Ying.. wake up it's already 9, we have to go to Lotus Pier".

Wei Wuxian says, "Lan Zhan! No! It's me dream, you can't order me in my dream. So, be a good boy and sleep with me".

Lan Wangji shakes his head and tried again," Wei Ying... Wake up... Or I will pull you out of the bed by myself."

Wei Wuxian wakes up from his dream and opens his eyes and see Lan Wangji over him and smiles which makes Lan Wangji melt and forget again what he was doing.

Wei Wuxian, "Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji,"hm?"

Wei Wuxian, "are you real?"

Lan Wangji, " yes, why ask?"

Wei Wuxian, "was last night real?"

Lan Wangji, "hm".

Wei Wuxian, " we did sleep together last night, it wasn't a dream, right?"

Lan Wangji smiles and replies, " not a dream, everything is real!"

Wei Wuxian, "I can't believe, I got so lucky. "

Lan Wangji, "how?"

Wei Wuxian, "you love me".

Lan Wangji," I am lucky to have you in my life too, Wei Ying".

Wei Wuxian smile widened and said," Lan Zhan, when did you learn to flirt?"

Lan Wangji,"not flirting, it's truth".

Wei Wuxian laughs and replies," ok, ok. Lan Zhan, what do you want to do today?"

Lan Wangji," we have to go to Lotus Pier, Madam Jiang must have already ask everyone to come to Lotus Pier and everyone most probably will be there before afternoon. So, get ready, we have to leave. "

Wei Wuxian," ok Lan Zhan. "

Wei Wuxian remove his arms from Lan Zhan and Lan Zhan stand up. Wei Wuxian find him clothes and quickly get ready before they both leave the room.