Chapter 6

Two days living in the inn the only thing Wei Wuxian do is eat, sleep and repeat. After living in that hell hole "Burial Mounds" for more than 3 months, now the only thing he want in life is to live peacefully without the care of the world.

Now that he have to leave the inn since have no more money with him to live in that inn, he left the inn. In living almost 4 months away from the Cultivation world he does not want to go back.

He decided that since he does not have the golden core, he will be no help to the Jiang clan but only be a burden to them so it will be fine to not go back but find some place away from cultivation world where nobody recognise him and he can live his rest of the life peacefully.

But firstly for food and a place to live, he needs money. Wei Wuxian starts roaming around the city he is staying currently to find some work to do. He got some small work here and there, and now at the end of the day he have enough money to travel for 3 days.

Wei Wuxian find a inn to stay for the night and after entering his room he got allotted he eats his food and giving goes to sleep since after working for whole day he got tired. Next day he wakes up at 9'o clock, he takes a quick bath and change his clothes as common people so that no body are recognise him as a cultivator.

He want down and eats his breakfast silently since he have no one whom he can talk and he left the inn after completing his food.

He starts his journey to find a place which does not comes under the cultivation sects only after he packs some eat which he can eat in his long journey.

He does not want to stay at one place for longer time as he is afraid to be recognised be his acquaintance or friends. So he takes only short breaks just to eat or sleep if is to tired.

After 3 days, he reach a village's market which seems quiet busy, he doesn't have much money left so he decide to stay at this village for a day to earn some money for his further journey.

He notices that he does not see many Cultivators in his 3 days journey and find it weird so decide to hear the gossips of the village people if they know anything what is going on in the Cultivation world he starts working in a store selling wine which is the best place to hear gossips.

After working the whole day, he earn a lot of tips from the customers and also get the money from his employer who was generous enough to let his stay in his inn for a night.