Chapter 46

After that, Wei Wuxian started to search for a good house in Yunmeng. He did saw few houses but did not like them much. After 5 days, Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli take their leave since they can't stay here anymore, they have their own sect to manage. Jiang Yanli was very sad since she couldn't help herself and still think that the man is her a'xian but didn't have any way to prove it.

For Wei Wuxian, it's getting more and more difficult to live with Wen siblings and Jiang Cheng as they always take his test in proving him Wei Wuxian.

After 7 days, he finally found a house in Yunmeng to live, he like the house very much but still he want to show it to a'yuan and Yi Fei to see if they like it or not. After his work, he take a'yuan and Yi Fei with him to show them the house.

After reaching the house, Wei Wuxian, "Yi Fei, check the house and tell me if you like it or not. "

Even though they are not in Jiang sect but they still decide that Yi Fei will still call Wei Wuxian, 'Yang gege'. As Wei Wuxian has doubt that someone is following him everywhere.

After checking the house, Yi Fei came back where Wei Wuxian is showing a'yuan a room which is most likely be made for a child.

Yi Fei, "Yang gege, I like the house, it has everything we need in our house. "

Wei Wuxian, " I also think so, what about you a'yuan, do you like the house."

Yi Fei, " a'yuan like it".

Wei Wuxian, "ok since all of us like it, then I will talk to the honour of this house and we will move in this house. But we will move here after my trip back to our village, since we still have to take care of the house and field in there."

Yi Fei, " and I will start adding the material we require here in the house."

Wei Wuxian, " ok, but do not tire yourself and I think I will leave for village in 2 days. "

After that they went back to Jiang sect, and Wei Wuxian ask a servent about Jiang Cheng's whereabout. And the servent told him that he is in his office. Wei Wuxian thanked the servent and went towards the sect office where he find Jiang Cheng doing the paper work of the sect.

He knocks on the door, Jiang Cheng look at the gate and see Ji Yang standing at the gate, and said, "come in".

Wei Wuxian enters the office and bows to him before he said, "Sect Leader Jiang, I'm really thankful for you letting us stay here and even provide my job here. "

Jiang Cheng become confuse why he suddenly thanking him and said, "it's not a problem, but why are you suddenly here thanking me?"

Wei Wuxian, "I'm here to tell you that I have brought a house for me and my family to live in Yunmeng not too far from here. In 2 days I'm leaving for my village to take care of the house and fields and most probably came back in less than 2 weeks. After that we will move in our house, during the time i went to village, Yi Fei will take care of the things we will be needing in our new house."

Jiang Cheng knew that Ji Yang will move out of his house sooner or later, but he didn't knew that it will be this soon. He has to admit that he is sad about the news but he cannot make him stay with him in his house forever. Jiang Cheng sighs before he said, "ok, tell Lady Wang if she need any help, she can ask Wen Ning, he will help her. "

Wei Wuxian smiles and reply, " ok Sect Leader Jiang, and thank you".

Jiang Cheng, "what about the job, will you still work in our lakes?"

Wei Wuxian, " if you don't have any problem, then I would love to continue the job".

Jiang Cheng, "I don't have any problem, it's a good thing to have more hands for the Lotus Lakes".

Wei Wuxian, " then I will continue my job after coming back from the village".

Jiang Cheng, " okay, anything else?"

Wei Wuxian, " no, nothing else. Thankyou for everything though."

Jiang Cheng nods his head and Wei Wuxian takes his leave. After that Wei Wuxian went to his shared room and tell Yi Fei about his little chat with Jiang Cheng.

Yi Fei, " sect leader Jiang still have some hope that you are his shixiong 'Wei Wuxian'."

Wei Wuxian smiles sadly and replies, " we did everything in order to prove that I'm not his Wei Wuxian but him having this hope is only hurting him more".

Yi Fei, " I just feel bad for everyone and pray that after we start living separately from them they hurt less since they do not have to see your face everyday."

Wei Wuxian, "I hope so too."

Two days later, Wei Wuxian left for the village to settle everything and Yi Fei busy herself in arranging the house like she want too. A'yuan also help her with small things since he do not want her mother to get tired.

13 days later, Wei Wuxian come back with a lot of stuff which they left in the house before they leave and since he sell their house and fields in the village, he brought the items they will need here and other belongings of them.

It take 4 more days to settle down everything in their new house and now their house is ready for them to use. But before they leave the sect leader house they again thanked them for letting them stay in their house. And also invite them for a dinner in their new home.

Next day, they all had a dinner in Wei Wuxian's new house, which in comparison to Jiang Cheng's house is very small but is more than enough for two adults and a child.

After dinner, Wen Ning, "are you going to join the work from tomorrow, Ji Yang?"

Wei Wuxian, "yes, since everything is settle down perfectly, I will join the work from tomorrow only".

Wen Qing, "who will stay with lady Wang during your work timing?"

Wei Wuxian, "their is a old lady stay next to our house, I asked her to stay with me wife during the day time and accompany her. So, she will not be alone and if anything happen the old lady will send someone directly to me or Young Master Wen to inform".

Wen Qing nodded her head and said, " that's a good thing to do, I also bring some new medicine to boost your stamina and also you have to rest well. "

Yi Fei, " thank-you Madam Jiang for he medicine and I will remember that".

After some more chit-chat, they left the house towards the Jiang Sect Leader's house. Next few months nothing much happen and everyone lives in harmony.