Chapter 54

Wei Wuxian was not expecting such a strong reaction from his fuddy duddy friend Lan Zhan. He is also in shock when Lan Zhan took hold of his wrist and pull him outside the hall, and didn't stop even after leaving the hall. Lan Zhan is taking him towards the guest's room but he did not know why.

Wei Wuxian let him do what he wants to do since he knows he did not have the strength and power to stop his friend Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan took him in the room where he is currently staying and after entering the room he close the doors of the room and lock it so that nobody can enter the room. He also put a silence charm in the room to prevent anyone outside the room hear whatever they talk.

Lan Zhan looks at Wei Wuxian who is able looking at him with curiosity in his eyes, not knowing what he should expect from the man standing in front of him.

Lan Zhan took a step towards him and Wei Ying took a step backwards, it goes on until Wei Ying took one left step backwards and his back hit by the wall of the room. Now Lan Zhan is standing only 10 inches away from him and only one step is needed for him to invade Wei Ying's private space.

Wei Wuxian, who is still in daze with how Lan Zhan took his hands and pull him all the way from meeting hall to his room and now is about to invade his private space, came out of his daze and look towards Lan Zhan, internally sighs before he said, "Young Master, I don't think it's quiet appropriate for me to be in same room with me, I think I should leave."

The second Wei Wuxian try to take a step to go towards the door, Lan Zhan took the last step and put his palms on the wall and cage Wei Ying between him and the wall. Wei Ying give him a confuse look as he is also quiet confuse. The Lan Zhan he remembers doesn't like people invading his private space and even did not like people touching him in any way.

And here he is caging him between him and the wall. There is almost no space between there bodies, and since they are of quiet same height there faces are also very close. It's almost as there is 2 inch difference between there nose.

Lan Zhan is looking at Wei Wuxian carefully and intensely as he is trying to see his soul. Wei Wuxian try again and said, "Young Master, I do not know about your relation with Young master Wei but I don't think it's appropriate for you to this close to me. I am a married man.

It's like the last sentence click something in Lan Zhan's mind, he gave Wei Wuxian a small smile which Wei Wuxian never saw before, he didn't know why but it did have his heart beats faster.

Lan Zhan's hand comes up to softly touch Wei Wuxian's brow.  This sudden unexpected action makes Wei Ying gasp softly.  His heartbeats speed up again.

Lan Zhan's fingers, in the mean time have reach down to Wei Ying's cheekbones... lightly touching and caressing it with his thumb.

Wei Wuxian notices that Lan Zhan's eyes holds a dazed look and he is at once scared and did not know what to do.  He is feeling something which he never felt before, it like his whole body in on fire. In the back of his mind, he suspect if something is wrong with his friend.

"Young Master, are you..." Wei Wuxian starts but is not able to finish. Lan Zhan without any warning slowly but surely start leaning into him.

Wei Wuxian try to move away but can't since he is caged between Lan Wangji and the wall.

Wei Wuxian try to stuggle in between the Lan Zhan and the wall and eventually able to free himself but as he is about to make a move towards the door, Lan Zhan took his arm and in struggling to free his arm, Wei Wuxian loses balance and fall on the bed which is on the side of the wall, Wei Wuxian was caged. He hit his back on the bed.

Lan Wangji follows Wei Ying and too loses his balance but he quickly stop himself from falling on Wei Wuxian and crush him with his body. Now Lan Zhan is looming very close on top of Wei Wuxian with one hand supporting his weight.

He continues what he was doing before they fell as if nothing had happened. Lan Zhan hand move to Wei Wuxian's lips. He trace them... first upper bow shaped one then the full lower one.

"Young Master..." Wei Wuxian says breathlessly, " what are you doing, it's wrong?".

Lan Zhan doesn't reply, though his hand moves to Wei Ying's neck and going lower  he pull his fabric.

"Ouch! Young Master... that hurt... Stop! Young Master please stop. What are you doing?" Wei Wuxian says getting a little worried with Lan Wangji's weird behaviour. Lan Zhan doesn't react to Wei Ying's words. It is like he can't hear him.

He looks at Lan Wangji's face and can't recognise the emotion on it. It is like he is desperate. He is smiling but there is no sweetness in it... Pure desperation is radiating from his  face.

Wei Wuxian try to shake Lan Wangji's shoulder to let him free but it didn't work. Wei Wuxian doesn't want to hurt Lan Wangji so he try to pull away from him but fails.

Seeing what Wei Wuxian is trying to do Lan Wangji change his position and take both of his hands in one of his and pins them on top of Wei Ying's head with his hand. Then he puts his legs on either side of Wei Wuxian's hips and straddles his hips successfully trapping Wei Wuxian's between his legs.

Wei Wuxian double his efforts to get away from Lan Zhan, all the while yelling for Lan Wangji to stop. Wei Wuxian pushes his body up to push Lan Wangji off of him and that is when he feels something hard between his legs. He looks down his body and is shocked to see that Lan Wangji is hard. And it's positioned between his legs.

Lan Wangji let's out a low moan as soon as Wei Wuxian's body rubs against his. Lan Wangji pushes his body down and start moving. The fact of what is about to happen become clear to Wei Ying and tries to close his legs. Lan Zhan notices but keeps moving trying to get as much as friction as possible.

Low moans keeps escaping Lan Zhan's mouth. Lan Zhan tries to pull away Wei Wuxian's robes again but is meets with resistance so his hands move to the belts that are holding the robes in place.

Wei Wuxian screams as Lan Zhan pulls off the belt and throws it on the floor. He exposes Wei Wuxian's torso. He moves his hand to his shoulder and then to his forearm exposing more skin.

Lan Wangji's hands came to rest on Wei Wuxian's hips and his grip tightens. He starts moving faster. His moans also grow louder. Lan Zhan's hands move to undo Wei Wuxian's belt that are holding his pants.

Wei Wuxian can't take it anymore. He struggles violently. He pulls all his efforts into it. Lan Zhan is almost thrown off... but he manages to hold on. Lan Zhan is an effort to stop Wei Ying's movement put his hand on his friend's chest and pushes him firmly on the bed.

Embarrassment and dread filled Wei Wuxian's heart and soul, he continues to struggle to get out of Lan Zhan's hold but he kept failing. Wei Wuxian lost all of his sense of thinking and screams loudly, "LAN ZHAN, STOP IT!".