Chapter 96

Next day, during the classes Wei Ying decide to teach disciples archery and show them his own skill on archery which makes the Student awe at the scene. They never saw someone so good at archery that the person can hit the bullseye even with blindfolds.

Wei Wuxian's skill in archery used to be the best in the whole Jiang sect when he used to be the disciple of Jiang sect. Even still no can beat him in archery no matter which sect he/she belongs too.

The students feel blessed to have a great teacher like Wei Wuxian who give them such vast knowledge, experience and skills.

They all practice till it's time for their next classes. After their class ends, they all leave after Wei Wuxian gives them the first problem.

Since it was the first problem so Wei Ying decided to go easy on the disciples and ask them to find who is the strongest demon which cannot be killed until and unless they try to kill him in a group.

And since the disciples never study about the demons or something like that in the GusuLan sect, they didn't have any idea about them so the problem is quiet difficult to them. Also they are not allowed to ask their seniors about this otherwise Wei Wuxian will not take this answer since they cheated.

After the classes, Wei Wuxian went back to jingshi and since Lan Zhan still have duties and will not be here till lunch time so he decide to write a letter to Wen Qing.

He write the letter in detail so that Wen Qing can understand what is happening with him and can help him. After sending the letter, Wei Ying decide to do some meditation as he thinks that maybe it will help him in regulation and whatever he felt yesterday will not happen again.

He meditated for almost 2 hours when he again felt ticklish at the part where golden core was suppose to be inside him. He felt good but at the same time he felt a bit uncomfortable since he didn't understand what's going on.

After some time the ticklish feeling stops somewhat and Wei Ying decides that it's enough for now and decide to make some new talisman.

Some time later, Lan Wangji comes with lunch and saw that Wei Wuxian is working peacefully and a smile curled up on his lips. Wei Ying is looking so cute with a slight pout he is making when he is working.

Wei Wuxian was so concentrated in his work that he didn't notice that someone is in his room. Lan Wangji couldn't stop himself and went to Wei Wuxian and kiss those pouty lips which makes Wei Ying looks up. When Wei Ying saw that it's his Lan Zhan, he smiled and pulled him closed and kissed him properly. After a long make out session, they finally had their lunch.

After lunch, Lan Zhan had to go since he had some more duties which he has to perform. And Wei Ying decide to continue to work.

In evening before 4, Lan Zhan came back and Wei Ying decide to put the work at side for now and freshen up a bit before his everyone came for the practice.

Exactly at 4, all three of them came to jingshi for the practice. Wei Ying and Jiang Xuan Lu helps them with their practice.

At the end of the practice, Wei Wuxian decide to tell everyone what is going on with him and said," grandmaster Lan, Zewu-jun, Lan Zhan and Jiang Xuan Lu, I have something that I want to tell you all. Can we go inside to have a talk?"

Lan Zhan looks at Wei Wuxian and said," what happened Wei Ying?"

Wei Ying," let's go inside and I will tell you!"

5 of them went inside the room and take their seats and Lan Zhan serve tea to everyone. Afterwards everyone looks at Wei Ying to start talking.

Wei Ying," As all of you know that I have given my golden core to Jiang Cheng. And since it was the first time something like this happens so nobody really knows what kind of reaction it will show afterwards on the donar's body. Firstly, I never felt anything before but since I came here and started teaching whenever I did meditation, I start to felt a tingling sensation in the area where the golden core was used to be in my body. It doesn't hurt on the other hand it feels good and in some time it also go away but still I didn't know why is it happening so I decided to wrote a letter to Wen Qing to ask her to come to have a check up on me so that we can get to the root of the problem!".

Lan Zhan," Wei Ying, why didn't you told me about it?"

Wei Ying," Lan Zhan, I didn't want to disturb you! You have already so much to do and I promise it doesn't hurt anywhere. "

Lan Zhan," Wei Ying, it doesn't matter how busy I am, for you I have always time. I want to you tell me everything which is related to you!"

Wei Ying smiles and replies," okay Lan Zhan. From now on, I will not hide anything from you!"

Lan Zhan," hm!"

Zewu-jun," Wei Wuxian, when will Lady Jiang be here?"

Wei Ying," I wrote the letter today after my classes before lunch. So, I have to wait for her reply before I know that!"

Lan Qiren," It's a good thing that it doesn't hurt. Whenever you got a reply, tell us!"

Wei Wuxian," okay!"

Afterwards all 3 of them left leaving Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian alone in the jingshi.

Lan Zhan," Wei Ying, you sure it doesn't hurt?"

Wei Ying," Lan Zhan, have I ever lie to you? I promise, it doesn't hurt!"

Lan Zhan hugged him and replies," okay!"

Days gone on with their daily routine until 5 days later Wei Ying got a message from Wen Qing that she will be coming here in GusuLan sect to check the situation as she also isn't clear what is going on with him.

Wei Wuxian told Wangji about the message he got and ask him to tell others about it.

It took 3 days for Wen Qing to come to GusuLan sect together with Jiang Cheng who was worried sick for his brother as he didn't want his brother to leave him again.

Wen Qing asked everyone to leave the room as she is going to do the whole body checkup to see the problem.

Lan Wangji reluctantly leave the room as he wanted to be with his Wei Ying. But only after Wei Ying's repetitive reassurance that he will be fine then only he leave the room.

It took almost an hour for Wen Qing to do the whole body checkup of Wei Ying and the result she gets was very surprising.

When Wen Qing open the door of jingshi to let everyone in, she had a smile on her face which surprise everyone who was waiting outside anxiously for the results.

Everyone enters the room, Lan Wangji," Wei Ying, are you ok? What happened?"

Wei Ying," I am fine and for the results, Wen Qing said that she will tell everyone at once! So, I also don't know!"

Now everyone is looking at Wen Qing who has the mischievous smile on her face.

Lan Xichen took the initiative to ask," Madam Jiang, can you please tell us what is going on with Wuxian?"

Wen Qing smiles and replies," it's a good news so there is no need to be so anxious."

Jiang Cheng," what good news? "

Jiang Xuan Lu," cousin-in-law, please tell us what's the good news and what it has anything to do with Wei gege's situation? Do not make us what anymore!"

Wen Qing," well........ Wei Wuxian.... There is nothing wrong with you and your body. But actually..... It's just that .... You start forming your golden core again!".

Wei Wuxian," WHAT......?"

Jiang Cheng," are you sure, my lady?"

Lan Xichen," what do you mean, Madam Jiang?"

Lan Qiren,"didn't he gave his core to Sect Leader Jiang!"

Jiang Xuan Lu," can we form another golden core ?"

Wen Qing,"aren't you going to say something, Hanguang-Jun?"

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying is special. He have done a lot of thing which are impossible for others. Happy for Wei Ying!"

Everyone shakes their heads at Lan Wangji's lovesickness and Wei Wuxian smirks at his Lan Zhan.

Wei Wuxian," thank you Lan Zhan but still I want to know how?"

Wen Qing," Well ... As we all know that the Golden cores can store and control spiritual energy. The core forms after a certain point of cultivation, by using the body as a crucible to cultivate the core. And if I am not wrong Wei Wuxian, are you doing meditation and practicing cultivation for some time?"