Chapter 76

Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan enters in Wei Wuxian's room after having dinner with Yi Fei and a'yuan and everyone call it a day and went to have some rest in their respective rooms.

Lan Wangji goes to sit on the bed whereas Wei Wuxian went to change his clothes after Wei Wuxian came back, Lan Wangji also goes to change his clothes into night clothes and both sit on the bed.

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan, do you think that everyone understand why I did what I did?"

Lan Wangji," hm!"

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan, when all of this will be finish, what are we gonna do?"

Lan Wangji," hm?"

Wei Wuxian," I mean you have to go back to Cloud Recesses and I have to live here with Yi Fei and a 'yuan in Yunmeng."

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying will come with me!"

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan, you know I can't do that, I have to take care of Yi Fei and a'yuan!"

Lan Wangji," they can also came with us!"

Wei Wuxian," but Yi Fei needs medical attention every now and then which only Qing-jie can provide!"

Lan Wangji think what he should do now, he can't let his Wei Ying stay away from him this far, he has to bring him back with him!

Lan Wangji," will talk about it with brother and tell you tomorrow!"

Wei Wuxian," okay".

Suddenly Lan Wangji stand up from the bed and he went down on his knees in front of Wei Wuxian and said," are you willing to come with me if we find a way ?"

Wei Wuxian smiles sweetly and replies," oh my cute and handsome Lan Zhan, where else I will go, you are my home!"

Lan Wangji feels satisfied with Wei Wuxian's reply and put his hands on his cheeks and kids his lips slowly and passionately.

Lan Wangji starts devouring Wei Wuxian's mouth. He kept moving in for more, not even waiting for Wei Wuxian to respond to his kiss as he separate there lips for a tiniest fraction of second before bringing them together in another angle.

Lan Wangji make sure to move his lips from side to side, giving Wei Wuxian the feeling of their lips being inseparable even if they won't glued into one position.

As the kiss goes on it become more fierce than before. There is no shyness, no hesitation - just an obvious hunger and passion that does not seem to be like Lan Wangji at all. But it was very much like the heated demanding kiss which is like marking Wei Wuxian his.

Suddenly the feeling as though the sun has decide to rise from within his body at the exact moment, Wei Wuxian threw his arms around Lan Wangji's neck and start responding to the fierce passionate kiss as well as he could with his mind not able to come up with a single coherent thought or course of action.

Bit it seemed to do the trick for Lan Zhan. He let out a low growl, his hands leave Wei Wuxian's face now that Wei Wuxian is pressing himself into Lan Wangji so fiercely.

Lan Wangji hands find the belt around Wei Wuxian's waist which are keeping his utter clothes intact and start removing the belt and throws it around in the room and slowly remove the layers of clothes from his Wei Ying's body.

Possessively, Lan Wangji slid his hands down Wei Wuxian's naked back until his one hand find his hipbone while the other hand travelled down his lower back, pulling his flush against himself.

In between the kisses Wei Wuxian screams Lan Wangji name and said, " remove your clothes too, Lan Zhan!"

Taking it as a comment, Lan Zhan remove all his clothes in a mini-seconds and take his position again like before making Wei Wuxian's body electrified, his whole body was buzzing.

Wei Wuxian starts babbling like, " Lan Wangji, Lan Er-gege, I love you so damn much", not even realising what he is saying.

Wei Wuxian moans when Lan Wangji starts kissing his neck and collar bone. It goes on until he decide to go down from there to his chest and take a bud in his mouth and start sucking it. He didn't left the other bud alone and took the other bud in his one hand and start pinching it, rubbing it, pulling it, assaulting it as he can.

It is making Wei Wuxian to loose control which he had left until he starts to moans loudly without thinking if anybody can hear him or not. It's a good thing that Lan Wangji had already put the silence charm so that nobody can help there moans.

After assaulting the both buds enough for now, Lan Wangji decide to go down and he remove the belt which was securing Wei Wuxian's pants and remove them with one Swift and then also remove his pants.

He took Wei Wuxian's member in his hand which is already very hard and also leaking a bit of pre-cum due to the assault of his buds, not like Wei Wuxian is complaining.

Wei Wuxian stops Lan Wangji by putting his hand on Lan Wangji's and said in a husky voice," no Lan Zhan, let me do it this time!"

Lan Wangji let his Wei Ying do what he wants to do, and Wei Wuxian take the lead and change there position. Now he is on to of Lan Zhan and took his shaft in his hand and start moving his hands up and down .

Lan Wangji is already hard but the second Wei Wuxian touch him, it become more hard and to surprise him even more Wei Wuxian took him in his mouth and start bobbing. Lan Wangji is trying so hard to not make any voice but it is getting harder and harder for him until a low growl leave his mouth and he cums into Wei Wuxian's mouth.

The shaft was in the deep of Wei Wuxian's throat when Lan Zhan cums so it goes all down inside Wei Wuxian mouth before he could do anything.

This makes Lan Wangji grow more and put Wei Wuxian on top of him and make him sit on his lap so that the shaft can easily move inside his hole and start moving.

Since Wei Wuxian take his shaft in his mouth it already had the saliva so it was no a problem and Lan Zhan didn't wait for more time before he increase his speed.

Due to the position, the shaft is going more deeper thaen there first time making Wei Wuxian go crazy and make his cry out loud.

Wei Wuxian is screaming on top of his lungs asking Lan Wangji to have some mercy on him and at the same time to go faster and harder.

Lan Wangji is not a person who speaks much but he loves it when Wei Ying speaks dirty with him. And now also Wei Wuxian is speaking as dirty as he can when Lan Zhan is fucking him as hard as he can.

Lan Wangji is loosing control on himself as he couldn't stop himself to go even harder. He doesn't want to hurt his Wei Ying but at the same time it is harder for him as he suppressed his desired for the person he loves for so long that now when he is his, he doesn't want to stop at all.

He took 4 rounds for Lan Wangji to control himself as he knows if he goes for more round, Wei Wuxian won't be able to even more from the bed so they decide to stop for now .

Lan Wangji is very happy to make his love of life in his arms, naked and his whole body is filled with bite marks leave by Lan Wangji himself to show everyone, who Wei Wuxian is belong to now.

Lan Wangji kisses Wei Wuxian lips one last time before he decide to sleep until he heard a little voice of his Wei Ying, saying," Love you, Lan Zhan".

Lan Wangji smiles brightly and replies," love Wei Ying too".

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji,"hm?"

Wei Wuxian," thank you for waiting for me".

Lan Wangji," hm, but never leave me again. This time I will die!"

Wei Wuxian," I promise".

Lan Wangji," hmm".

After there little talk they both fall asleep since they have to walk up early tomorrow to go to Lotus Pier.