Chapter 87

Wei Wuxian," grandmaster Lan, if you are worry about me able to use those spell then let me tell you that even though I can make spell or change spell as I want to but it will never change the fact that I will never be able to use those spell since I do not have spiritual energy to use those spells. And I want to assure you, even if I know how to use music cultivation with a bit of Demonic energy, I only used that in coming out of burial mounds. And I swear to god, not even for a single time I used it after coming out of burial mounds.

I do have the flute with me but it is for assurance that nobody even will able to use it in any way. And I even want to use this opportunity to tell you all that I am going to submit the flute to Jiang Cheng since I really don't need it and it will be better if we put it away from everyone. And if you are going to ask why Jiang Cheng then I want to tell you that I am still a part of Yunmeng Jiang sect, so anything which belongs to me will eventually become a property of Jiang sect. "

Jiang Cheng," Wei Wuxian, you don't have to do that, it's yours, you don't have to submit it!"

Wei Wuxian," Jiang Cheng, it's fine. It's not like I need to use it so it will be fine if it stays here in a safe place."

Lan Xichen," I agree with Wei Wuxian, since he is still a part of Jiang sect so if he has to submit his flute to anyone, it has to be Jiang sect only."

Lan Qiren," without that flute, you won't be able to use that cultivation?"

Wei Wuxian," grandmaster Lan, to tell you the truth, that flute is just a means of communication to me. I don't really need it even if I want to use my music cultivation. I can use my music cultivation by using any common flute, even a bamboo flute will work. "

Lan Qiren," so what the need of giving up on that flute?"

Wei Wuxian smiles before he replies," because that flute contains a large amount of resentment in it. Even if I am going to give it to Jiang sect, I do recommend you all to never try to touch it. It can be harmful for your golden cores. "

Lan Qiren," then why that flute didn't do anything to you if it contains that much of resentment in it?"

Wei Wuxian smirks and replies," grandmaster Lan, if resentment wanted to do anything to me, then don't you think that I won't be here talking to you right now. I do not have any golden core so the resentment cannot do anything to me and since now I can control and bend it in any way I want, I don't think resentment energy would dare to do anything to me".

Nie Huaisang snorted at the comment of Wei Wuxian as how he is boosting his ego in front of grandmaster Lan.

Lan Xichen," ok, there is another thing we have to discuss before we can wrap up the meeting".

Nie Huaisang," what else, Er-ge?"

Lan Xichen," now the other matter is solve, we have to reveal the identity of Wei Wuxian in the cultivation world!"

Jiang Cheng," yes, we can do it tomorrow in the closing ceremony of discussion conference!"

Jin Zixuan," yes, we have already discuss the plan what we have to tell everyone in this matter, so yes tomorrow is good!"

Nie Mingjue," yes, the faster the better. "

Lan Qiren," what you are going to tell everyone ?"

Wei Wuxian," we will tell everyone that I somehow survived when Wen Chao tried to kill me but I almost died in his attack which make me lost my memory. Few villagers found me after Wen Chao thrown me away after thinking that I am dead but I was breathing so those villagers took me home and help me in reviving. I was tortured by Wen Chao at very high level which make me loose my mind and I lost my memory.