Chapter 45

Jiang Yanli, "I'm sorry lady Wang for that. I just wanted to touch that face one last time. "

Jin Zixuan, "lady Wang, we understand that you are very confuse with this whole similar face thing but trust us we are as confuse as you are and we are also not able to understand what is happening. And as for my wife, she was very close to Wei Wuxian since her father bring him here. Wei Wuxian was like a younger brother to her and she treat him and love him as one. And one day, she got a news that her shidi will never come back home, it was not easy for her to recover from the news and after 4 years of that news, your husband came here having same face as Wei Wuxian, she did not understand what to do. Your husband face is like a carbon-copy of Wei Wuxian's face. But still if we offend you in any way, I apologise on behalf of everyone. "

Yi Fei, " Sect Leader Jin, I understand what you are saying and what Madam Jin is going through. It just that I'm kinda possessive of my husband, I can't help myself, he is just too handsome".

Wei Wuxian blush and said, "my lady, I'm not that handsome. See, sect leader Jin is more handsome then me."

Hearing that, Jiang Cheng starts laughing loudly and said, " Now I'm sure, you are definitely not Wei Wuxian".

Wen Qing," why did you said that?"

Jiang Cheng who is still laughing, said, "Do you forget what Wei Wuxian used to call Sect Leader Jin, and also he could die before accepting that someone is more handsome than him. And here this person is only accepting that their is someone more handsome than him and even calling Sect Leader Jin handsome".

Jin Zixuan not knowing about his nickname given by Wei Wuxian, ask, "what did Wei Wuxian used to call me?"

Now Wen Qing, Wen Ning and even Jiang Yanli are looking anywhere but at Jin Zixuan,they do not want to be the one to answer that question. And here Wei Wuxian is trying so hard not to laugh and also controlling his face expression so that nobody see that, since he was the one who gave him that nickname.

Jin Zixuan is now very confuse as why all three of them are not answering his question, so his last option is Jiang Cheng. He sighs before look at Jiang Cheng and said, alteast you tell me what name Wei Wuxian used to call me"?

Jiang Cheng sobered up a little from his laugh, before replying, "Golden Peacock".

Hearing that loud, everyone there are trying to control their laugh, doing their best to keep straight face but failing miserably. On the other hand, Jin Zixuan feels a slight embarrassed by the weird nickname given to him by Wei Wuxian.

Jin Zixuan, " why did he give me this weird nickname?"

Jiang Cheng, "Wei Wuxian nicknames you that since the time we meet at that inn in Caiyi town during our classes in Cloud Recesses and you didn't let us have even a single room to stay. Your arrogance was like a peacock and since you wear golden clothes, he nicknamed you Golden Peacock."

Jin Zixuan looked at Jiang Yanli and ask, "Do you knew about this nickname?"

Before Jiang Yanli could reply Jiang Cheng reply, "Everyone who were their for the classes and was even a slightly close to Wei Wuxian knows that nickname of yours. Since, everytime he talked about you, he used that nickname only. So yes, a'jie knew about that too."

Jin Zixuan did not know how to reach to the new information about his nickname given to him by Wei Wuxian approximately 5-6 years old.

Jiang Yanli did not want his husband to feel bad about his nickname so she said, "it's a long time ago, let's not talk about it now. Let's have lunch, don't you all have work to do after that?"

Wen Qing, " yes let's go and have lunch".

Jiang Yanli looks towards Wei Wuxian and Yi Fei and said, "why don't you also join us?"

Wei Wuxian and Yi Fei took at each other and Yi Fei decide to reply and said, "Madam Jin, we really appreciate it, but are you sure. I mean, you all are sect leader, madam and we are just some common villagers."

Jiang Yanli smiles and said, " please, do not think like that. We really want you to join us."

Wei Wuxian, "okay then let go and eat. I have to go back to Lotus Lakes after lunch."

All 7 adults and 3 children gather at dinning hall and take their seats. Children are with their mothers who is feeding them. Jiang Yanli also made her famous lotus pork rip soup to see how Wei Wuxian will react after he eats the soup. Wei Wuxian loved his shijie's soup the most and always compliment her for the soup.

All 5 of them is watching with their peripheral eyes, waiting for the Wei Wuxian to notice the soup, and drink it.

Wei Wuxian is eating his food which he knows is made by Jiang Yanli herself as she loves to cook for her family. It's a long time he eat something made by his shijie, he feels kinda emotional but still has keep his face straight. When he see the soup, his favourite soup, he has to close his eyes for few second to control himself.

Now he understand why they ask him to join them for lunch. It's a test, they wants to see his reaction when he drinks the soup and check whether I'm Wei Wuxian or not.

After preparing himself, he picks up the bowl of soup and take a sip and said,"mmm, what is this, I never taste this type of soup before."

Jiang Yanli, " it's called 'lotus pork rip soup', it's very famous in Lotus Pier".

Wei Wuxian, " oh, I did taste that soup outside in the street shop, but it's taste is different. "

Jiang Cheng, " ofcourse it's taste is different, a'jie made it herself and her recipe is unique from normal soup recipe".

Wei Wuxian, " it's my honour Madam Jin, that I get a chance to have a soup made by you. Thankyou for letting us have it."

Jiang Yanli, " it's nothing, please eat more".

After lunch Wei Wuxian goes back to lakes, Yi Fei and a'yuan to their given room and Jiang ZiZhen and Jin Ling were taken by their nannies and remaining 5 adults leave to have a meeting in the office.

In office, Jiang Cheng starts the conversation, "he did compliment you soup a'jie, but it was not like before. It's more like because he never tasted such a soup before and he feels honoured to have a soup made by you."

Jin Zixuan, " yes, and his expression also give any clue, which can help us in telling whether he is Wei Wuxian or Song Ji Yang. "

Wen Ning, " He was very natural. I'm starting to have doubt, whether is he really young master Wei, since he is not behaving like one in any way."

Jiang Yanli, " I do agree with you all, a'xian could not be able to pretend for his long."

Wen Qing, " but Wei Wuxian was also very good at pretending and if he wanted to do or get anything, nobody could stop him from doing or getting it. So, we have to keep a good eye on him."

Everyone agrees and decide to wait for few more days before they get their answer.