Chapter 56

Lan Zhan, "so you are not married?"

Wei Ying laughs hearing Lan Zhan question, "Lan Zhan, I told you so much and the only question you have to ask is if I am married or not. Lan Zhan, you are suprising me a lot today. But to answer your question, no I'm not married and before you ask, also before you ask I do not have any lover not do I like someone right now."

Lan Zhan feels satisfied hearing the answer but feels bad hearing that Wei Ying doesn't like him but said nothing just replying him with a "hm".

Wei Ying, "so, Lan Zhan, will you help me to keep my secret.".

"Hm", Lan Zhan replies.

Wei Wuxian, "Lan Zhan, promise me that you won't tell a single soul about it nor even your brother and uncle."

"Hm, I promise", Lan Zhan replies and Wei Ying smiles.

Wei Wuxian looks outside with the window before he looks at Lan Wangji again and ask "Lan Zhan don't you think we should go back now."

Lan Wangji replies with a "hm" and remove the silence charm before opening the gate. They walk back to the meeting hall where everyone is waiting impatiently for Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian to come back.

The second they enter the hall, everyone looks at them before a sect leader stand up and asks, "His Excellency, is he Wei Wuxian or not?"

Lan Wangji gives him his famous cold look before he goes back to his seat and starts, "Sect Leader Yao, answering your curiousity, he is not Wei Ying. He is Song Ji Yang".

Lan Xichen looks at his brother to see if he is telling the truth or not but got nothing other than his cold look face expression. Lan Xichen sighs before he said, "since it is verified that the man standing in front of us is Song Ji Yang nor Young master Wei, I think it's time for us to start the work for which we call Song Ji Yang here."

Jiang Cheng nodded and ask Wen Ning to bring the notes of Wei Wuxian and give it to Song Ji Yang. Wei Wuxian take a seat also.

Lan Xichen,"who would like to volunteer in helping Song Ji Yang with the notes? "

Nie Huaisang, "I volunteer and I also like to ask His Excellency if he can join us".

Lan Wangji looks at Nie Huaisang and can see that he has something in his mind so he agree and he said, "I will".

Nie Huaisang bows and said,"thank-you His Excellency for agreeing".

Lan Wangji nodded and after that the conference is dismissed for today so that Song Ji Yang, Nie Huaisang and Lan Zhan can work on the notes.

Nie Huaisang took them back to his room giving an excuse that he feels comfortable in his room and also he did not want anyone to hear the notes and use it in unauthorised way. Everyone agrees and Nie Huaisang took Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian in his room. After all three of them enters the room he locks the door, he looks at Lan Zhan and said, "His Excellency can you put a silence charm on the room so that nobody other than us can hear us?"

Lan Wangji nodded his head and said a little "hm" before he put the silence charm in the room.

All three of them took the seats around the table and Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan both can see that Nie Huaisang is planning something. And since Wei Wuxian cannot ask him, he give Lan Zhan a look which Lan Wangji understand since he also thinking the same and ask Nie Huaisang,"young master Nie, may I ask what is in your mind?"

Nie Huaisang give him a confuse look and said," what do you mean Hanguang-jun? I don't understand!".

Lan Wangji sighs before he said," young master Nie, I thought we have passes the stage where you pretend that you know nothing and everyone believe you. So, tell me why did you ask me to join you ?"

Nie Huaisang smirks and said," Hanguang-jun, you really are something else. Ok, I will tell you. But firstly I want to ask something, can you answer my answer?"

Lan Wangji, "what do you want to ask?"

Nie Huaisang, "why did you lie? I thought it is against the Lan sect rules to lie!"

Lan Wangji give him a confuse look and ask, "when did I lie?"

Nie Huaisang pointed toward Wei Wuxian and said, "when you said he is not Wei-xiong but Song Ji Yang".

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian are both surprise that how did he know about this, but did not show it in their faces. Wei Wuxian, "Young master, I think you have mistaken, young master didn't lie, I am Song Ji Yang not Wei Wuxian".

Lan Wangji is looking at Nie Huaisang before he ask, "why did you think that I lie about his identity?"

Nie Huaisang smiles before he reply, "Hanguang-jun, Wei-xiong you really think you can lie to me. I have my spies all over the cultivation world, and the minute you came to Yunmeng Jiang sect to meet Madam Jiang and what happened after you met them and how they react, my spies send me the information about everything. Firstly I was also confuse if you really are who you are saying or you are faking it. So, I send my spies to the village where you lived and find the information about you and I must say I really like the name you used there. The name was more than enough proof that you are indeed Wei Wuxian"

Wei Wuxian blush hearing that but Lan Zhan didn't know so he ask,"what name did he use?"

Nie Huaisang smirks and said,"Wei-xiong, do you want to tell him or should I?"

Wei Wuxian sighs still blushing a little but replies,"when my employer, Yi Fei's father asked my name, I did not want to tell him my real name incase he knows that name so I made up a name. I don't know how that name came to my mind, but it did so I use it, 'WangXian'.

Hearing the name, although you cannot see any changes in Lan Zhan's face but you could see that the tips of his eyes gets redder and his heart-beats also increase. He loves it that Wei Wuxian used his name when he give himself a name. Lan Wangji has to say something so he says,"oh!"

Nie Huaisang laughs at both of them finding it quiet funny.

Wei Wuxian do have some questions now so he ask,"so Nie-xiong, you knew from the starting that I'm Wei Wuxian".

Nie Huaisang,"yes".

Wei Wuxian,"then, why didn't you tell anyone".

Nie Huaisang,"Wei-xiong, I know you from the time we share the classes in Cloud Recesses. I know if you doing something, there has to be a reason behind it. I didn't know the reason and I still don't, but I can't wait anymore. I waited to 6 months, but nobody find out about you, so when this conference comes, I knew that it is my chance to know the truth. The day we came here, I took Hanguang-jun to come around in Lotus Pier and Yunmeng city for roaming around but the actual reason was I wanted to see you".

Wei Wuxian,"ahh, that day, I was in my home talking care of Yi Fei since she was not feeling well".

Nie Huaisang,"ohh, but you still didn't answer my question!".

Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian and can see that he is in dilemma if he could trust him or not. Lan Wangji put a reassuring hand on his hand and said,"Wei Ying, Young master Nie and I are working together since the Sunshot campaign,and we can trust him with your secret."

Wei Wuxian smiles before he said,"Lan Zhan, I am no doubt that Nie-xiong will never tell anyone about this. It's just that, I am really surprised that Nie-xiong understands me so well that when I lie, he understands that their must be a reason behind it and didn't expose me. I truly am lucky when it comes to friends. I surely did make great friends. Thank you Nie-xiong for understanding me so well and for not exposing me."