Chapter 40

The doctor give Yi Fei some toxics which will help her in boosting her strength after she came back meeting Jiang Cheng and now Wei Wuxian, Yi Fei and a'yuan waited for almost half an hour for Madam Jiang, until they heard a knock on the door.

Wei Wuxian is currently feeling extremely nervous, he did not understand if he should be happy to finally meeting his family and friends or he should be sad that even after meeting his family and friends, he have to behave like other person who did not know them at all.

Wei Wuxian sighs and looks at Yi Fei who nods at him, telling him from her eyes that everything will be okay and to be relax.

Doctor stands up from her seat and opens the door of the room. Wei Wuxian breath hitched, and he close his eyes for a second before looking at the person who is standing at the door.

At the door, Wen Ning is standing looking at Wei Wuxian absolutely dumbfounded. He did not belong what he is looking. He did not understand what to say or do. He is just looking at Wei Wuxian without blinking. Wei Wuxian stands up from seat  and bow towards Wen Ning behaving like he did not know him and it's his first time seeing him.

Wei Wuxian, "Young Master, what happened? Are you ok? You are not looking fine."

Wen Ning hearing Wei Wuxian finally start to come back to his senses and run towards Wei Wuxian and hugs him. He knows that it is not appropriate but he couldn't help himself and also strt crying. Wei Wuxian knows that Wen Ning was very attached to him and he himself is having a very hard time in controlling his emotions but he has to so he starts by removing himself from the hug and said, "Young Master, what happened? Is something wrong? You suddenly hug me. Do you know me?"

Hearing Wei Wuxian's questions and the way he is calling him, Wen Ning is very confuse that why Wei Wuxian is behaving like that he didn't know him. So he asks,"Wei-xiong, are you ok? Do you not remember me? I'm Wen Ning, Wen Qing jie's younger brother".

Wei Wuxian gives him a confuse look and said, " Young Master, I think you have mistaken. I'm not Wei-xiong, my name is Song Ji Yang. It is my first time coming to Cultivation world, I live in a small village which is very far away from the Cultivation world. "

Wen Ning is now even more confuse, " But how is that possible, you are Wei-xiong, Wei Wuxian, head disciple of Jiang clan. "

Wei Wuxian shows his confuse look on outside but inside he is not liking it a bit to lie to a person who is like a younger brother to him but he has to so he reply, " young master, I'm not even a Cultivator so how is it possible for me to be a head disciple of a major sect like Jiang sect. It may be possible that the person who is your Wei-xiong and me has similar faces. It happens and I even heard that there are 7 people in this world who have similar faces."

Before Wen Ning could say anything else a loud gasp is heard by everyone and when everyone looks towards at the way from where he sound come from they show a woman is standing at the entrance of the room looking totally horrified and her mouth open, not believe with she is seeing.

Wen Ning immediately went towards the woman who is none other than Wen Qing, and currently she is looking at Wei Wuxian with horrified face. Before anybody could understand anything Wen Qing takes long steps and in a mere seconds she is standing in front of Wei Wuxian and then she hugs him.

Wei Wuxian also wanted to hug his Qing-jie but control himself and this time he looks at Yi Fei, giving her signal that it's her time to start her acting. Yi Fei who was also giving confuse looks outside but inside she knows what is happening since Wen Ning enters the room, seeing Wei Wuxian's signal immediately stand-up from the bed and walk towards them.

Yi Fei, "excuse lady, I do not understand what is happening but it is very inappropriate to hug another's husband so will you please leave my husband. I know my husband is very handsome but you can't hug him just like that."

Wen Qing looks at the woman who is currently accusing her to hug another's husband and before removing herself from her one-sided hug, she said, "what do you mean by your husband, Wei Wuxian is not married".

Yi Fei, "who is Wei Wuxian, I'm talking about my husband, Song Ji Yang, who you were hugging a few seconds ago".

Wen Qing, "he is Wei Wuxian not Song Ji Yang, the head disciple of Jiang sect and the adoptive brother of sect Leader Jiang".

Yi Fei, "who are you to tell me what my husband name is and who is he? We grow up in same village, his parents died at a very young ago due to health problems and my father take him in, since then we are living together in a same house. We love each other and less than 3 years ago we marry and now we even have a son, a'yuan."

Wen Qing is utterly confuse after hearing Yi Fei story which Yi Fei and Wei Wuxian prepared during their journey to make their lie more realistic.

Wen Qing turns towards the child who is also looking very confuse, not understanding what is happening. Wen Qing looks towards Wen Ning and said, "a'ning, go and bring Jiang Cheng here. Do not tell him anything, just say I need him here for something".

Wen Ning nodded his head and leave the room. Jiang Cheng is currently in the meeting hall, cleaning his sword after his practice. When he see Wen Ning, he ask, "Wen Ning, what are you doing here. I thought your sister ask you to go with her to meet the lady so that you can help her with the medicines and treatment".

Wen Ning nodded before replying, "I did went there but jie ask me to bring you there since she need you there for something".

Jiang Cheng did not understand why Wen Qing need him in doctor's premises but still nodded and both leave the hall and reach the premises and open the door of the room.

The second he opens the room, he is shock is an understatement, he never thought that in this lifeline he will ever see that face again. He immediately understand why Wen Qing ask Wen Ning to bring him here. He quickly walk towards Wei Wuxian who is giving him a confuse look and hugs him before saying , "Wei Wuxian, you finally came back!".