Chapter 59

In Lotus Pier meeting hall, everyone is gather to talk about the notes and discuss their plans to trap the person who is behind the incidents in Yiling town.

Nie Mingjue, "a'sang, Lan Wangji did you get to know something from the barrier's notes?"

Nie Huaisang, "Da-ge, we are working on it. But other than that, we have a theory for which we are working on it."

Jiang Cheng," what is the theory, Young master Nie?"

Nie Huaisang," we were guessing who can be the person behind all this. "

Jin Zixuan," so, did you get any idea?"

Nie Huaisang," it's not really any idea, it's a guess. The person is definitely has some grudge against us, so we thought who were the person we kill or the person was killed due to us after the war and since that person knows Demonic Cultivation."

Lan Xichen," Wen Chao, Wen Xu killed by Sect Leader Jiang . Xue Yang killed by Da-ge. Su She killed by fierce corpses because of sealed core. Jin Guangyao died due to the 100 hole curse."

Nie Mingjue," the person is doing this because of the death of one of those people?"

Lan Wangji," that's what we are thinking".

Nie Huaisang," I have send my spies to check if there is any person who was close to any of them to do such a thing."

Jiang Cheng,"did you have someone in mind?"

Nie Huaisang," Jiang-xiong, I am not sure, I may be wrong but I think there was a person back then who used to admire Jin Guangyao a lot. So, it is possible that the admirer is one behind all of this."

Nie Mingjue, "who?"

Nie Huaisang, "Li Tingyu".

Jin Zixuan," who is she?"

Nie Huaisang," she used to live in Yunping city near the brothel where Jin Guangyao used to live. During his time in Nie clan, she also join our sect and when Da-ge expel Jin Guangyao from Nie sect due to the betrayal, she also go with him. After that we never saw her, not even after the war. Like she vanished in the thin air. "

Lan Wangji," it is possible that when Jin Guangyao was staying in Wen sect, she also join that sect and was secretly learning all the techniques which Xue Yang was teaching to Wen Ruohan."

Jiang Cheng," if that's the case, then why didn't she do anything when Jin Guangyao was kicked out of the cultivation world and even when he died. Why she wait for these years to take her revenge?"

Nie Huaisang," that we don't know, but we will know our answers soon."

Jin Zixuan," how long will it take to get the information?"

Nie Huaisang," not more than 2 days".

Lan Wangji," until we get the information, we will try to find a solution for the barriers."

Jiang Cheng," I will help you in that".

Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang looks at each other, knowing to well that they will need the help of Wei Wuxian for this and if Jiang Cheng join them then Wei Wuxian will not be able to join them. So they have to do something to stop Jiang Cheng from joining them in their research.

They are thinking for a solution when suddenly Lan Xichen said," Sect Leader Jiang, I think you should let a'sang and Wangji do the research part and you and me should go to Yiling city to check the borders and the condition in the mean time".

Lan Xichen did saw his brother expressions who shows that he didn't want Jiang Cheng to join him so he helped his brother. He knows there is something his brother is trying to hide from him. But he also knows when the right time comes his brother will tell him everything himself, so he will wait for that moment.

Lan Wangji looks at his brother bows a little like saying thank-you to him for helping him.

Jin Zixuan, "I also want to join you Sect Leader Lan if you don't mind."

Nie Mingjue, "me too, otherwise I will get bored here alone".

Lan Xichen, "ok then, all four of us will go to Yiling to check the condition of border and also try to search the person behind this".

After that the meeting is dismissed and everyone leave to there rooms.

In afternoon all four major clan sect leaders leave for Yiling city. After they leave, Nie Huaisang told Wen Ning that he and Lan Wangji will be going to Yunmeng city for some research purpose and will be back before evening.

They all leave to go to Wei Wuxian's house for his help in the barrier stuff. It took them half an hour before they finally reach his house. Lan Wangji knocked on the main door of the house and within a few second he can hears the movement from the other side. The door opens revealing Wei Wuxian who was already waiting for them.

He have a child in his arms who looks like around 2 years old, have a big smile on his face like Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji was looking at the child with curiosity and envy in his eyes for the child, Wei Wuxian sees that Lan Zhan is looking at the child so he take the initiative to introduce them.

Wei Wuxian, "Lan Zhan, Nie-xiong came inside first. "

They went inside and take the side around a tea table where already a streamy pot is waiting for them. Wei Wuxian pour the tea to them.

Wei Wuxian," a'yuan, the man in white mourn clothes is Lan Zhan and the man in gray clothes is Nie-xiong, they are my friends. You can call them uncle Zhan and uncle sang. And Lan Zhan, Nie-xiong, he is a'yuan, my son."

Lan Wangji," your?"

Wei Wuxian looks at a'yuan and said," a'yuan go and check on a'niang, baba has to talk to his friends".

A'yuan nodded his head and said," ok baba, but you promise you will play with me afterwards and uncle Lan and uncle sang can also join us".

Wei Wuxian smiles and said," I promise I will play with you, both I can't say if uncle Lan and uncle sang will be able to join us since they have to go back to their house."

A'yuan," oh ok, but I will ".

Wei Wuxian," I will play with you, now go and give your a'niang some company."

A'yuan left and Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Zhan and said, " Lan Zhan stop giving me looks, didn't I told you that he is Yi Fei child but since I was one only father like figure in his life he starts to think I am his father and start calling me Baba. No matter what you tell him, he never listen. He wants to call me Baba so at final we decide to let it be."

Lan Wangji," hm".

Wei Wuxian," he never change Lan Zhan".

Lan Wangji," so do you, still as dumb as before".

Wei Wuxian," heeyyyy, I am not dumb. Don't forget I am the only one who can help you with the barriers".

Nie Huaisang laughs and said," for a second, I remember the time when Wei-xiong used to tease Hanguang-jun and always said things which doesn't make any sense".

Wei Wuxian," hey, I never said things which doesn't make sense, it just that you guys just don't understand because I was more intelligent".

Nie Huaisang," I can assure you, Grandmaster Lan would say otherwise."

Lan Wangji," let's start the work, we have not much time, we have to go back to Lotus Pier before someone get suspicious".

Wei Wuxian," ok then, let's get started".