Chapter 44

Next day, Wei Wuxian wake-up early in the morning and first thing he did is remove the bedding so that nobody find it and suspect anything. After that he did his morning activities, and then went to roam around the Lotus Pier to see what changes have occur during the time he wasn't here.

It is really early so not many people are awake, only some servents here and there. After roaming for some time he finally reach his room where he just to live. He looks here and there to check if anyone is here and when he see no one he opens the door and after entering the room he closed the door.

He scans the whole room and see that everything is just like the way he leave when Wens came to destroy his home. He feels very happy knowing that Jiang Cheng did not make any changes in the room even when they think that he is dead.

After few minutes more staying in his room, he leaves the room, not wanting anyone to see him in this room. He wanted to go to ancestors hall of Jiang sect to pay his respect to his uncle Jiang and madam Yu but did not want to take more risk and get caught. So, he decide maybe another day he will pay his respect to his adoptive parents.

After that he went to the room he is currently living and see that Yi Fei and a'yuan are already awake and are currently eating breakfast. Yi Fei sees Wei Wuxian enters the room, "Yang gege, come and have some breakfast."

Wei Wuxian, "who bring the breakfast? I don't remember telling anyone to bring anything!"

Yi Fei, "Young Master Wen bring the breakfast. He told me that the time we are staying in Jiang sect, they will provide us food. So, you don't have to worry about it."

Wei Wuxian sighs before he also take a seat and had some breakfast. After that, he leaves his room in search for Wen Ning to say where he has to work. And also thanking him for the door.

He search for a while, and when he did not find him, he ask a servent who told him that Wen siblings are in sect office with Jiang Cheng and they are having a family meeting there nd nobody is allowed to go there.

Wen Wuxian sighs knowing that the meeting has everything to do with him, he thanked the servent and went toward the Lotus Lakes. In the Lake, workers are already start their work so he also join them after introducing himself and since the workers were already informed by Wen Ning about another worker, they expected him.

Wei Wuxian already knows about the Lotus Lakes and the work they need to do in there so he start working with his co-workers. He being friendly in nature always help him in making friends very easily. So, he already become friends with his co-workers who are mostly his age or a bit older.

For working for half a day, everyone take their leave for a short break so that they can have their lunch. Wei Wuxian went back to lotus pier and when he is about to enter in the room Yi Fei is waiting for him for lunch, he heard a voice which he missed the most, his shijie's voice calling him "a'xian".

He did not move for few seconds, seeing Wei Wuxian on the door but not entering the room Yi Fei walk over towards Wei Wuxian to check why he stop there and she sees from the corner that 5 people are standing about his gege. She already know 3 people, sect leader jiang, Madam Jiang and Young Master Wen but today 2 more people join them.

Yi Fei think who could they be before something clicked in her mind and she understands that the lady must be his gege's shijie and the man must be his husband. Wei Wuxian told her how he loves his shijie the most in this world so to live him some support she take his hand in her hand before speaks, "Yang gege, come have lunch, you must be tired".

Wei Wuxian, who also come back to his sense nodded towards Yi Fei and silently thanking her for being here with him or else he may have loose his self control seeing his shijie.

Yi Fei looks at 5 people and bows to them before saying, "Sect Leader Jiang, Madam Jiang, young master Wen you all are here, she everything ok?"

Wei Wuxian also turn around to look at 5 people, and bows to them. Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan are looking at Wei Wuxian with wide eyes, not able to say a single word. Now they understand why all 3 people in Jiang sect were this confuse about this guy. They were right, he looks exact replica of Wei Wuxian, not a single thing is different.

Jin Zixuan after recovering from his shock, and introduce himself and his wife, "I'm sect leader Jin and this lady beside him is my wife, Madam Jin. She is also the older sister of Sect Leader Jiang and shijie of the person who had exact same face as you, Wei Wuxian".

Wei Wuxian and Yi Fei both bows towards them before Wei Wuxian said, " I heard about young master Wei from Sect Leader Jiang, Madam Jiang and Young master Wen. He was very lucky to have a family and friends like you all who cares about him and loves him so much. "

Jiang Yanli, " are you really not my a'xian?"

Wei Wuxian, " I'm sorry Madam Jin, I know it much be really hard for you all to see my face who reminds you of your friend or family. I'm not your a'xian". Wei Wuxian is hurting inside saying the last sentence about he had to. He had to stay strong, it is best for everyone.

Jin Zixuan, " do you have another sibling by any change?"

Wei Wuxian, "no, Sect Leader Jin, I'm an only child. My parents died due to health issue when I was very young".

Jiang Yanli is trying her best not to cry in front of everyone. It took her almost an year to make herself understand that his a'xian is not going to come back. And now a person who is looking exact replica of her a'xian, she couldn't help herself but taking few steps towards Wei Wuxian and touch his face.

Jiang Yanli," how can one person look so same to another one. Not a single thing is different, even the mole near the bottom lip is here.  You, are you sure that you remember everything about your past. I mean, there maybe changes that went through a very hard time and due to which you foget about your past"

Yi Fei, "Madam Jin, I understand that you loved your shidi a lot, but I really appreciate it if you stop touching my husband face. It's quite inappropriate to touch other man's face in front of your own husband and that man's wife."

Wei Wuxian, " calm down my lady, Madam Jin is having a hard time. And to your question Madam Jin, no, I do not suffer anything which make my forget anything and I remember me past perfectly".