Chapter 62

Wei Wuxian looks away from from Lan Zhan, he doesn't know why but when he hear that he is the one to whom Lan Zhan has given his first kiss, he feels very pleased and shy at the same time.

It is really that he also loves Lan Zhan but since he doesn't understand love, he doesn't know and can only ask for some advice.

After some time, Wei Wuxian said, " thank-you for giving my your first kiss, I feel honoured. Lan Wangji I have a question, can you help me with the answer? "

Lan Wangji," hm".

Wei Wuxian," what is love"?

Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian and think for few seconds before he replies," Love is of different type. I never love someone before you in that way. It was always my brother and uncle after my monther died and father went in seclusion. I love my brother and uncle as my family."

Wei Wuxian," what is the type of love, you have for me? "

Lan Wangji," I don't know about others. But for me,first, it doesn't matter what I am doing my thoughts always find a way to return to you. Everything somehow make me think about you. Second, Trust is generally a key component of love.When I see you, whatever tension I had it relaxes, in much the same way as it does when you return home after a long day. I feel safe with you.

Thirdly, whenever I was with you, my boring life become more exciting. Fourthly, You want to spend a lot of time together. Loving someone often means wanting to spend plenty of time with them, as I find myself craving your company more than ever before.

Whenever I had to leave your company I feel somewhat unsatisfied, as if the time we spent together wasn't enough. I don't care much about what we do together, I simply care that weare together. My interest in spending time with you doesn't depend on my mood or energy level. Even when I feel sad, cranky, or frustrated with life, I still want to show up and offer support.

Lastly, I feel jealousy whenever you are with someone else. Just like what happened with Wen Ning, Although I know you both are brothers but when I saw you that close with him, I couldn't control myself and do what I did."

Wei Wuxian think what Lan Zhan said and try to match his feeling with what Lan Zhan had said. First, I do think about Lan Wangji a lot, that much that when I had to give myself a name I choose his name. Second, Trust, I do trust Lan Zhan with my life. I know that he will never betray me. Third, exciting life, I did feel excited whenever he is with Lan Wangji. Fourth, spending time together, oh, how much I love spending time with Lan Wangji is known in the whole cultivation world. Last, jealousy, he didn't know since he never Lan Zhan give anyone else any attention.

Wei Wuxian,"you give my five points to see what is love and I am sure about 4 points but the last jealousy, I am not sure. I never felt jealousy."

Lan Wangji,"I want to check whether you feel jealous when I am not giving you attention but is giving it to someone else".

Wei Wuxian,"yes".

Lan Wangji think for a minute before he said,"ok, then.! I see what I can do"

Wei Wuxian, "another thing".

Lan Wangji," what else? "

Wei Wuxian blushes hard didn't know how to show this emotion to Lan Zhan, he never felt like this. So, before he get embarrassed he said,"nothing" shaking his head.

Lan Wangji took his face in my hands and come closer. He made Wei Wuxian whose face is totally red look at him eye to eye. He said,"what is it?"

Wei Wuxian shyly said,"it just ... It just that... I ... I want to ...."

Lan Wangji,"what you want?"

Wei Wuxian,"I... I want to... I want to kiss you.... Again .... If you allow me too. I want to ... They feel so soft".

Lan Wangji smiles and said," are you sure? I may not be able to control myself. "

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji's lips and suddenly become more confident and said, "yes Lan Zhan.. do kiss m....aahhh".

Wei Wuxian moans when his back hits the wall and Lan Zhan slipped him tongue inside Wei Wuxian's mouth. Lan Wangji pulls him towards him by his waist and his hand loosen the belts holding Wei Wuxian's top garments.

Lan Wangji abandons Wei Wuxian's lips and he proceeds to lightly kiss and bits Wei Wuxian's jaw.

"Fuck, Hanguang-jun!... That was hot!" Wei Wuxian says his voice cracking. Lan Wangji came back to lips and captured them.

Lan Wangji didn't break the kiss when he put his Wei Ying back to the bed. Lan Wangji bares Wei Wuxian's chest and his hand starts to wanders around all over his lover's chest.

Wei Wuxian moans low when Lan Wangji mouth closes over his shoulder'd blade... While his hand moves to Wei Wuxian's lower back pulling him ever more closer.

Wei Wuxian who lost all his sense to think starts shouting,"La... Lan Zhan... I... I want to you ... Please... Can we... Aahhh... Lan Zhan your mouth... I love it.... I am in love with your mouth.... Lan Er-gege. "

He stops talking for a minute or so before he continues, " Lan Zhan... took off your clothes...aahhh .... I want to see you too... I also want to touch you .. please... Please remove them.... Aaahhhh... Lan Zhan...if you keep this up .... I.. I might .. come ... Please Lan Zhan."

Lan Wangji's mind only proceed two words, 'clothes off'.

He didn't understand that Wei Wuxian is asking him to remove his clothes but he starts to remove the belts which your helping to put the pants of Wei Wuxian intact. Wei Wuxian alarms and starts,"Lan.. Lan Zhan... No .... Not now ... Everyone is outside.... They can hear us... Please... Later... ".

Lan Wangji did understand what his Wei Ying is trying to say so he stops removing the clothes of Wei Wuxian and gets up from him. He is still looking at him like he will eat him.

Lan Wangji closes his eyes and starts reciting his clan rules to remove his mind from here otherwise he wouldn't know what he will do to his Wei Ying.

After Wei Wuxian put back his clothes, he walks up to doors and turn around to see that Lan Wangji is not following so he said, "Lan Zhan come .. we have to go back.."

Lan Wangji, "hm".

And both of them came out of room where Wen siblings and Nie Huaisang are talking and waiting for Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

Note:- I just want to know if you guys want me to write the whole streamy sex scene or just want me to skip that part. Do tell me and thank-you for reading.