Chapter 11

After Lan Wangji become His Excellency, he organises a conference in which every sect is invited and the conference is going to be held in Lan Sect itself. After everyone settles down on their respective seats Lan Wangji stands up from his seat and said "Greeting sect leaders and young masters, thank you for coming for the conference. Since the Wen sect is demolished, there are few matter which needs to be discuss".

Hearing that, everyone think that Lan Wangji is talking about the Wen Ruohan's assets which is going to be distributed in between the sect so nothing interuppt him and let him continue. After taking a few seconds pause Lan Wangji continues "the first matter is about the Wen remnants who never take part in any Wen Ruohan's dirty work and never shed blood of any human".

Everyone in the hall starts discussing the matter with each other but Jin Guangshan does not think about anything and stand up "what is there to think about it even if they never shed blood but they also never stop Wen Ruohan for doing his dirty deeds and now it's their destiny to die for having surname Wen".

Not liking what sect leader Jin said about killing innocent people Lan Wangji glares towards Jin Guangshan and said "sect leader Jin, are you saying because those common people who doesn't even have a golden core should be punished for not able to stop Wen Ruohan from doing his dirty deeds?"

Still thinking highly of himself Sect Leader Jin replies "ofcourse". Lan Wangji smirks which is not visible to anyone other then his older brother Zewu-jun and said "so, is it right to also punish the people who had alliance with Wen Ruohan even after knowing his dirty deeds and put a blink eye on whatever is happening?"

Sect leader Jin understands that His Excellency is taking about him since he is the only person who had alliance with Wen Ruohan even after the war started and even did not take any participation in the war. He shakes in his anger but did not reply.

This time Nie Mingjue stand up and said " I think who should let them free since it's not those people fault for having such a sect leader. And they are all innocent people who only suffers for having surname Wen". Nobody argues with Sect Leader Nie since everyone knows about his anger issues and also think that what a common people would be able to do if a sect leader goes towards Demonic Cultivation.

Everyone agrees with Sect Leader Nie, even though Sect Leader Jin wants to argue he knows if he said anything, everyone will go against him for having alliance with Wen sect and his sect will have the same faith as the Wen sect.

"Since everyone agrees with Sect Leader Nie, I hope nobody try to go against it" Lan Wangji said giving a warning look to Sect Leader Jin and continues "the second matter is about the Wen assets which I personally think should be only divide equally between the sects who participates in the Sunshot Campaign only. And since from Jin sect only Young master Jin participate in the Campaign with his 50 cultivators, they should get assets for themselves and not to their sect...".

Hearing that his sect will not get anything Jin Guangshan abruptly stand up and shout " this is unacceptable, Jin Zixuan is the heir of Jin sect so him participating in the Campaign is indirectly him representing Jin sect, so who our sect will not get assets like other sects?"

Zewu-jun stand this time and replies to sect leader Jin "sect leader Jin, shouting is prohibited in GusuLan Sect so please maintain the decorum and don't you think so that letting you off without any issue even after knowing about your close relationships with Wen Ruohan is enough. And even after that you think that you should get the assets so I have a solution for you"

" What solution Zewu-jun have?"Jin Guangshan asks. " If you want a part in the assets for your sect, I think you should step down from your position get let your heir Jin Zixuan takes the position of Sect leader of Jin since he was the one in your sect who begged you to let him participate in the Campaign" Zewu-jun replies having a smirk on his face.

Hearing that from Zewu-jun, Jin Guangyao pales since he thought after having his father approval he will somehow manage to let his father make him Sect leader even if for that he has to kill all other succeeding heirs of Jin sect. But now before he got the time to do anything Zewu-jun asks for Jin Zixuan to be the sect leader Jin, he didn't know what to do to stop this.

Before he could think of anything to stop Jin Zixuan from becoming sect leader, Madam Jin who is still very angry at his husband for not helping other in the Campaign but also having alliance with Wen sect stands up and said "I also think that it's time for Jin Zixuan to take out the sect leader position since he is more capable in managing the sect then his father..". Hearing his wife, Jin Guangshan stand up to stop his wife from saying anything anymore but before he is able to say anything Madam Jin glares towards his husband making him stop from saying anything and she continues "I'm very thankful for other sects for not making a big fuss about my husband having alliance with Wen Ruohan even at the time of Campaign and letting My son take participate in the Campaign. Also what Zewu-jun recommend, I also think it's right thing to do so today in front of his Excellency and every sect leaders I, Madam of Jin sect announce Jin Zixuan, heir of Jin sect, the sect leader of Jin sect and will have the ceremony for this very soon in the Jinlingtai terrace and Jin Guangshan is no longer will be the sect leader of Jin"." You can't do this, I'm the sect leader and nobody can remove me from my position as the Sect Leader of Jin" Jin Guangshan said angrily to his wife but got a single " Shut up" from Madam Jin.

Sect leader Nie, Lan and Jiang smirk towards each other as they know that Jin Guangshan will not be able to do anything if his wife said that Jin Zixuan will take over his position as Sect Leader. Other matters also got discussed after the whole fuss about Jin sect leader and after 4 hours the conference finishes and everyone went back to there allotted room for rest since it's already 9'o clock.