Chapter 33

Wei Wuxian is currently standing outside the room of Yi Fei with a'yuan who is already 1 and half year old and is making it hard for Wei Wuxian to stand with him in his arms. A'yuan can walk properly and can talk enough to make other understand what he wants to say. Wei Wuxian loves him more than anything in this world.

But today he is very worried about his sister Yi Fei who was working in the kitchen and suddenly faint. It was a good thing that he was at home when that happened. And right now, the doctor is with her, doing her check-up. Wei Wuxian did saw that from few days Yi Fei was not looking fine and when he asked her, she said "I'm fine brother Wang, i am just tired due to running after a'yuan every now and then". He believed her, and now her condition become more critical.

Fifteen minutes later, the door of the room opens and doctor ask him to come inside. After entering, Wei Wuxian asked the doctor, " doctor, what happened to Yi Fei?".

Doctor, " Wangxian, I will be frank with you, Yi Fei is not fine at all".

Wei Wuxian, "what happened to her?"

Doctor, " she is suffering from a heart disease, and the disease can kill her. In this disease, the heart muscle that makes it harder for your heart to pump blood to the rest of your body which can lead to heart failure."

Wei Wuxian, " doctor, is it curable?"

Doctor, "I'm sorry Wangxian, it is not curable. However, you can control the condition or slow its progression. If she make healthy lifestyle choices and seek medical treatment, she can live a high quality of life even with this disease. But I do not know about it's medical treatment much since there are not much cases of this disease in our village. "

Wei Wuxian, "then who knows the treatment, I do not want a'yuan to grow up without a mother. "

Doctor, " I am not sure, but I heard about a doctor who is gifted. Maybe she can help you ".

Wei Wuxian, " who is she and where did she live. We can go to her, if she can help us ".

Doctor, "she is a doctor of Cultivation world, and I'm not very much familiar with her, but if I'm not wrong, her name is Wen Qing".

Wei Wuxian did not know how to react to the information. Ofcourse, he knows about whom doctor is talking about and the doctor is right about Wen Qing being a gifted doctor. But, the problem is Wei Wuxian cannot go to her to seek help, he didn't even know if she is alive or not.

Wei Wuxian, "but doctor, when I was a traveller I heard that the other sects started a war against Wen sect and they win the war. So, are you sure she is alive since she is also a Wen."

Doctor, "A few months ago, when I went outside the village near the Cultivation world villages for getting few rare herbs, I heard some gossips about how a major sect leader whose parents was killed by Wens married a Wen and even now have a son with her. And that Wen is none other than Wen Qing. So, yes she survived during the war."

Wei Wuxian immediately understand which sect leader the doctor is talking about. He did had an idea that Jiang Cheng like Wen Qing during their study in Cloud Recesses but he never thought he would marry her after the battle
He is stunned hearing this information and did not know what to say. Obviously, he is happy that Wen Qing is alive and if she is fine then it is possible that Wen Ning is also ok.

Wei Wuxian, "ok doctor, thank you. I will try to find her and if possible ask her for her help".

After doctor take her leave, Wei Wuxian sit at the chair near the bed and while waiting for Yi Fei to wake up, he start thinking what he should do now. He cannot let Yi Fei die and his only option is Wen Qing who is living in Jiang sect as sect Madam. A'yuan interrupt his thoughts when he call him, so Wei Ying looks at him.

A'yuan, "Baba, a'niang wake".

**A'yuan when start talking, he called Wei Wuxian 'Baba' and even when they try to make him call Wei Wuxian 'uncle or gege', he did not listen and still call him Baba, not matter what. So, they give up and let him call what he want to.**

Wei Wuxian looks at Yi Fei and see that she is waking up. He stand-up from his chair, and help Yi Fei to sit on the bed from her lying position.

Yi Fei, "what happened, why am I in bed?"

Wei Wuxian, "you fainted"

Yi Fei, " oh!?"

Wei Wuxian take a deep breath before replying, " I called doctor, and she told me that have a heart disease".

Yi Fei who is shocked by the news, ask quietly not really wanting to hear the reply, "will I be fine?"

Wei Wuxian, " the doctor told me that the disease Although is not curable but we can control the condition or slow its progression. If you make healthy lifestyle choices and seek medical treatment, you can live a high quality of life even with the disease."

Yi Fei can see that there is more of the story Wei Wuxian is telling her so she asked, " but?"

Wei Wuxian sighed before replying, "doctor said she knows about the disease but since not many people had this disease around the village she didn't know the medical treatment of the disease".

Yi Fei, "so, we can't do anything since even doctor do not know the treatment of the disease".

Wei Wuxian, "doctor told me that, in the Cultivation world there is a doctor who is gifted and can help us with your treatment".

Yi Fei, "really, that's good. I do not want a'yuan to grow up without a mother".

Wei Wuxian, "Yes and we will leave day after tomorrow so that we can reach to her as early as possible. But before we go there, their is something I want to tell you. I don't know how you will react but since we are going to Cultivation world, I think you should about my past a bit so you know what will happen when we reach there."

Yi Fei, "what do you mean?"