Chapter 39

Today Wei Wuxian finally going to meet his friends and his shidi Jiang Cheng. He is excited but nerves too, he doesn't know how it will go. He just hope that everyone believe that he is not Wei Wuxian but Song Ji Yang.

He takes a'yuan in his arms and all three start moving towards the Lotus Pier Jiang Sect. Wei Wuxian covers his face incase some saw him. 10 minutes later, they are standing at the entrance of the Jiang sect main door, at the entrance 2 door-keeper are there. Wei Wuxian goes to one of them and said, " sir, I came from a village which is faraway from Cultivation world, my wife here is suffering from a heart disease and the doctor in our village told us that she did not know the treatment of this disease and only the greatest doctor the Cultivation world Madam Jiang is the only doctor can help my wife. Can we meet her?"

Door-keeper think about it for few seconds before replying, "I have go and check if she is free to meet anyone". Wei Wuxian, "thank you, we will wait here then". Door-keeper nodded his head and goes inside.

Door-keeper cannot take any risk so he directly goes to Jiang Cheng who is currently sitting in his office, doing some paper work. Door-keeper knocks on the door of the office and hear a faint 'come in' and enters the office.

Door-keeper now towards his Sect Leader before he said,"Sect Leader Jiang, their is a family came a village faraway from Cultivation world, and asking if they can meet Madam Jiang".

Jiang Cheng looks towards the door-keeper and ask, " why did they want to meet Wen Qing?".

Door-keeper replies, " Sect Leader, the man said that his wife is suffering from a heart disease and the doctor from the village they came said that only greatest doctor of Cultivation world knows how to treat the disease, that's why he came here with his wife and a children to meet Madam Jiang".

Jiang Cheng think about it before ask, " how the family looks like, does they look like they are Cultivators?"

Door-keeper, " they look like normal people and neither husband and wife looks like Cultivators".

Jiang Cheng nodded before saying, " you go and take them to our sect doctor and let them check if the man's wife does have such disease. And tell the doctor to meet me after she did the check-up."

Door-keeper, " yes, sect leader". And then goes back to the main gate of sect.

Wei Wuxian sees that the door-keeper is back and ask, " is Madam Jiang is free? Will she help my wife?"

Door-keeper, " Madam Jiang is currently not free, so sect Leader Jiang told me to take you all to sect doctor so that she can do some check up on the lady. And when Madam Jiang will be free, she will join the sect doctor".

Wei Wuxian nodded, already knows that the door-keeper goes to Jiang Cheng to tell him about them and he ordered him to let the sect doctor check first if we are genuine or fake. Since he cannot let anyone come and meet the sect Madam.

Door-keeper take them to the Sect doctor, Wei Wuxian sees that mostly people in the sect are new and most probably did not know him. After reaching the doctor's premises, the door-keeper knock on the door and the doctor opens the door within few seconds. The doctor asks the door-keeper, "what happened?"

Door-keeper looks at Wei Wuxian and his family and said, "you wait here, I have to talk to the doctor first".

Wei Wuxian nodded and the doctor and door-keeper goes inside. Doctor, "Those are villagers come to meet madam Jiang for some medical treatment but Sect Leader Jiang told me to tell you that you first do the check-up on the lady and see if she is really suffering from the disease that a normal doctor cannot help her with her disease. And also after check-up, go and tell the result to Sect Leader, so that he can decide if they can meet Madam Jiang or not".

Doctor, "ok, I check on the lady and then tell the result to Sect Leader Jiang as well as possible."

After that door-keeper left, and doctor ask Yi Fei to come inside the room and told Wei Wuxian to stay outside the room with a'yuan and then close the door. Inside the room, doctor told Yi Fei to lay down on the bed and after that she start doing the check up.

It takes 15 minutes for the check-up, after that doctor came out of the room and said, "your wife is inside the room, you can go inside and stay with her,I will be back in 5 minutes".

Wei Wuxian nodded and said " ok, thank you doctor".

After that doctor leaves them in the room and went towards the office where Jiang Cheng is doing his paper work. Doctor knocks on the door and when hears 'come in', she enters the office and greets Jiang Cheng before she said, " sect leader Jiang, I checked on the lady".

Jiang Cheng, " hmm, so what are the results?"

Doctor, "she is surely suffering from a heart disease".

Jiang Cheng, "Is it curable?"

Doctor, "Although there is no cure for such disease. However, you can control the condition or slow its progression. People who make healthy lifestyle choices and seek medical treatment can live a high quality of life even with this disease".

Jiang Cheng, " so, the couple is right? Do you know the treatment of this disease?"

Doctor, "Yes Sect Leader Jiang, the couple is right. There are not many cases of this disease so not many doctors know the treatment of this disease. Even I don't know the treatment of this disease."

Jiang Cheng, "okay, for now you go and take care of the lady. I will bring Wen Qing there in half an hour".

Doctor, " yes, sect leader". After that see bow and take her leave. She reach the premises and said, "Madam Jiang will be here in half an hour, she is currently occupied by Young Master Jiang".

Wei Wuxian nodded and said, " thank you doctor".