Chapter 93

Lan Qiren,"so, is he better than us?"

Third disciple," no grandmaster, it just that his way of teaching is very different and interesting than the way we used to study."

Lan Xichen," you all can go!"

The small group of disciples left the 3 Lans alone to go to their other classes.

Lan Qiren," are they saying that the way we teach them is not interesting enough!"

Lan Xichen," uncle, no need to overthink. Wei Wuxian has a friendly wibe which makes him more approachable than others. He can make friends very easily so it's understandable that disciple likes him more. And more importantly he is not teaching them any rules or making them write things which they may forgot after writing. "

Lan Wangji," uncle, brother is right. And it's a good thing that disciples like him".

Lan Qiren," whatever, what about Wangji, did you find anything in library pavilion?"

Lan Wangji," I did find books about golden core but they all tell about how to make it stronger or how to stop resentment energy from entering the golden core. No book that I read tells about how to create a new golden core!"

Lan Xichen," Wangji, do you want me to send a letter to Nie Huaisang to ask him to check whether he can find anything?"

Lan Wangji," yes brother, I don't think we will find anything here!"

Lan Xichen," ok then, I will write a letter to Nie Huaisang and ask him to find as many books as he can on how to grow a golden core after loosing one!"

Lan Wangji," hm!"

After that Lan Wangji goes inside the class where Wei Ying was writing something on a paper with a lot of concentration.

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian looks up and smiles at Lan Wangji and ask," yes, Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji," how was the first day of teaching ?"

Wei Ying," it was good. I didn't do much today since it was my first day so I just talk to the students and tell them stories."

Lan Wangji," do you want to continue that?"

Wei Ying," ofcourse, it was kinda fun. And look I was just preparing what I will teach them tomorrow!"

Lan Wangji nodded his head understanding what Wei Ying was writing on the paper.

Lan Wangji," what are you going to teach them tomorrow?"

Wei Ying,"I will start my lecture by sword practice. So I will take them in the ground tomorrow and firstly ask them to saw what they can do with the swords and then I will teach them some of my techniques which i invented. "

Lan Wangji," but, Wei Ying...!"

Wei Wuxian smiles knowing what Lan Wangji wants to say so he cuts him off and replies," Lan Zhan, don't worry. Even if I cannot wield my spiritual sword but I can still wield a wooden sword and it will be more than enough to teach the disciples!"

Lan Wangji," are you sure?"

Wei Wuxian," yes Lan Zhan! Your Wei Ying is strong enough if he didn't have a golden core. And I just have to demonstrate the technique then it will the disciples who will do the practice and learn those technique."

Lan Wangji," are these Yunmeng Jiang sect techniques?"

Wei Wuxian," no Lan Zhan, nobody knows about these techniques. When I was young, I used to love doing sword practice and to improve myself, sometimes I used to practice in night alone. So, whenever I practice any technique, I always added something new in them and make them more powerful then they already were. I never tell anyone about them but now that I can do anything with those techniques, it's best that I taught those techniques to others to let them improve their sword practice."

Living Without Cultivationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें