Chapter 73

Wei Wuxian continues his story,"After I eat and drink whatever I found, I went to find the exit of Burial Mounds to came out of there. But the seconds I try to came out of the Mounds, an invisible barrier stop me from coming out and throw me backwards in the mounds. I tried a lot of things but since i did not had my golden core, i was not able to use my spiritual energy to remove the barrier. After a lot of failures, i went back inside the Mounds to find something else which could help me in coming out of the Mounds."

Jin Zixuan interrupt Wei Wuxian and ask," so you are saying that with spiritual energy you would be able to came out of Burial Mounds?"

Wei Wuxian,"yes, I was able to remove any barrier with my spiritual energy before and I do know about the barrier around Burial Mounds so it was not hard if I had my golden core."

Lan Xichen," Young master Wei, why resentment energy didn't do anything to you? When we went to check the barriers around Burial Mounds we were able to feel the resentment energy from outside."

Wei Wuxian,"I am not sure Zewu-jun, but i think that the resentment energy didn't do anything to me was because i didn't had a golden core which can attract them to me but you had one when you reach the border of Burial Mounds. "

Jiang Xuan Lu,"will a person with a golden core be able to survive in there?"

Wei Wuxian,"The resentment energy do attract towards golden core and so if a person who has a golden core, it is possible that he/she could have attract resentment energy and will not able to survive there. So, to answer your question, i don't think a person with spiritual energy can came out of Burial Mounds alive or survive in there in the first place because the minute the person is within the range of Burial Mounds, he/she will attack the resentment energy because of there golden core and resentment energy will kill that person within seconds."

Nie Mingjue," I don't know if you were lucky that you didn't had the golden core at that time or not. But let me tell you, you are the only survivor who was able to came out alive from Burial Mounds even though you only survive because you didn't had any golden core!"

Wei Wuxian," yes".

Luo Qingyang,"If you were not able to remove or break the barriers, then how were you able to came out?"

Wei Wuxian," well...".

Jiang Yanli," what is it, a'xian?"

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Zhan for help, not wanting to tell everyone that he use a kind of Demonic Cultivation to save himself which they hate the most.

Jiang Cheng," what happened, Wei Wuxian? Why are you looking at Hanguang Jun, answer us?"

Wei Wuxian looks at them before he said," I don't know if you all will like my choice but I promise it was only choice I had to survive and came out from Burial Mounds. And also will ou all please me that you won't judge me for my choices and try to understand why I did that !"

All share a worry look not knowing why Wei Wuxian is being uneasy suddenly. But atlast all nodded there head and said, "promise".

Wei Ying sighs and Lan Zhan who is sitting beside him hold his hand to show him support which makes Wei Wuxian feels a bit better and he started telling them," actually.. when I went back to find something, I found a cave in the Burial Mounds. At first I thought maybe someone must be inside but the cave had nothing but rocks all over as I was going deeper inside the cave. But I can tell that someone used to live there as there was a stone which was like a bed in space and must be used for that purpose which a stone beside the bed like stone."

"Anyways , as I reach the end of the cave, I saw a small wooden box lying on the floor in the corner. I reach out, ready to fight anything which will came out of the box. I was excepting anything harmful like any dark substance or anything but when I open the box, it has nothing dangerous. It had a book, a bamboo piece and a pair of clothes. "

Jin Zixuan," why a person hide these things in Burial Mounds?"

Wei Wuxian" I am not sure, but I have some idea about it".

Nie Mingjue,"what is it?"

Wei Wuxian,"you will know at the end, so after the whole trip I got tired and the pain was able not helping so I call it the day and goes to sleep. Next day when I wake up, after doing the morning activities and eating something, I open the book, I get to know that it's a music manuscript which has a lot of songs and also has describe how a newbie can play a flute. "

Lan Xichen," a music manuscript in Burial Mounds, why?"

Wei Wuxian," it wasn't any common music manuscript, that manuscript not only had some normal songs but also has a song which can help in decreasing the resentment energy and how to pass any barrier without removing it or getting injured by it. "

Nie Mingjue,"Demonic Cultivation?"

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji for some support which he get when Lan Zhan decide to talk over the conversation," I advice everyone to hear Wei Ying out first before make any assumption. And even though it sounds like Demonic Cultivation but it's actually a music cultivation which Lan clan also use."

Lan Xichen," I agree with Wangji, please continue Young master Wei".

Wei Wuxian," since I do not have much choice,I decide to give it a try. I never played any musical instrument before so it was even more hard for me. But first I had to find a flute in the burial mounds that when I remember the bamboo I found in that box. Last night, I didn't see that bamboo carefully but when I took it out of the box I get to know that, the bamboo was actually a flute from the starting. But the flute was not a normal flute."

Luo Qingyang," what's that suppose to mean?"

Wei Wuxian," the person to whom the box was belongs to was actually trying to subdue the resentment energy in Burial Mounds but since it never happened. I can also make assumptions that the person must have died before he/she could do that. "

Jiang Xuan Lu," what was wrong with the flute?"

Wei Wuxian," the flute was filled with resentment energy."

Nie Mingjue," how is that possible?"

Wei Wuxian," I don't know but since when I touched it and it didn't do anything so I decided to use the bamboo flute to teach myself how to play the flute and by using the book I was able to succeed in learning how to play the flute."

Lan Xichen," how long did it take for you to learn to play the flute? "

Wei Wuxian," it took me more than 3 months to learn to play the flute perfectly without any mistakes. "

Lan Xichen," wow, that's fast" .

Jiang Cheng," he is a genius, I am surprise, he even take this much of the time".

Wei Wuxian," hey, it was hard to survive there and the lack of food and water was also a great problem in there. But still I manage to do it".

Jiang Yanli smiles and said," my a'xian is best".

Wei Wuxian also smiles and replies," thankyou shijie. Anyways, after I know how to play the flute, the first thing I did was that I decrease the resentment energy in Burial Mounds so that it will not that hard to live there. And then I play the song to pass the barriers and it worked. "

Luo Qingyang,"So how long did you live there?"

Wei Wuxian," well... According to me, I think I stay for less than 4 months in Burial Mounds. I came out when the war was still going on".

Jin Zixuan," were you able to remove the resentment energy fully? "

Wei Wuxian," ofcourse not, and if I tried that I would have been died. "