Chapter 58

Wei Wuxian reach his house at night and firstly go to check on Yi Fei and a'yuan who are already sleeping. Wei Wuxian smiles and also went back to his room and lay on his bed.

He start thinking about the eventful day he has spend after such a long time. Now, His two friends knew about his true identity. He has to say, he never thought even if one day he get caught, the person who first knew about his identity will be Nie Huaisang.

Nie Huaisang did change a lot or he should saw, he didn't knew him better. He didn't knew that his friend who is afraid of everything has such a brain. He is very impressed and surprise at the same time with him.

But his other friend surprise him even more today. And even surprising was the way his own body was reacting when his Lan Zhan was touching him.

He never felt something like this before. It feels wierd, like his whole body is on fire. He wouldn't admit it to anyone, but in his heart he knew that he was hard when Lan Zhan was touching him.

But he shouldn't, he is a man. He can't feel like this when an other man is touching him. But he never felt like this with any women he ever met. He may never get this close to any women but still it was different.

He always felt good when is with Lan Zhan. He loves to tease him, get a reaction from him. He do tease women but not on this level, the way he do with Lan Zhan.

What is his feeling towards Lan Zhan. Lan Wangji was also hard when he was touching him. Does Lan Zhan also feels something for him? Lan Wangji never likes when someone touch him but today he not only touching him but it was like if he didn't stop him by calling his name he would have fuck him.

But how is that possible. Lan Wangji having feeling for me? Even if he wanted to test me in proving my Identity, he had many ways. But he choice to do this in such a sexual way, why?

Should I ask him directly? But if it just me who is overthinking and Lan Zhan gets angry and decide to reveal his identity? No no no no... He can't ask him directly, he has to find another way to check if Lan Zhan do possess any feeling towards him or it is just his imagination.

He doesn't remember when he fall asleep during his thoughts but the next time he opens his eyes, he is not in his room but somewhere else.

He is in Lan Zhan's bedroom, laying on Lan Zhan's bed. He turns his head to find Lan Zhan when he hears something dropping on the floor. He looks where the sound is coming from and see that Lan Zhan is standing beside the bed looking at him intensely. He is not wearing his upper garments and standing only in his pants.

Lan Wangji goes onwards, towards Wei Wuxian and suddenly pulls him towards himself by waist. Wei Ying gasps and Lan Zhan thrusts his tongue into Wei Ying's mouth. Hanguang-jun is not gentle. It's his first kiss and Lan Zhan took it.

He tastes and sucks like there is no tomorrow. Like he is marking Wei Wuxian as his and his alone. Lan Zhan's hand are still on his waist keeping him still on the place.

He breaks the kiss and takes Wei Ying's lower lip into his mouth and bites hard... hard enough to draw blood. 'Fuck, that's hot' Wei Ying's mind scream but he doesn't understand what is going on and what made Lan Zhan so aggressive so he puts his hand over his chest trying to push him back. He doesn't succeed.

Wei Ying scolds , "ahhh, Lan Zhan... it hurts" .

He puts his fingure over his lips and winces," Hanguang Jun... You drew blood.. look". Lan Wangji is looking... Looking at Wei Wuxian's lips.

He hold Wei Ying's wrist and pins him on the bed. He put his hand over his head and takes Wei Wuxian's lips into his mouth and sucks.

Goosebumps rise on Wei Wuxian's forearm  and his blood flow is directed to his steadily hardening shaft. Wei Ying doesn't know how he turned on by this .. this is totally not sweet or gentle behaviour currently displayed by his friend.

'Hanguang Jun... Fuck... I want... Am I into this??... Since when??? ' Wei Wuxian's mind screams.

"Mine", Lan Wangji growls in Wei Wuxian's ear and take his earlobe in his mouth and bites gently. Wei Ying moans low and rough .. his free hand moves to Lan Wangji's hips and pull him closer.

"Wei Ying.. my Wei Ying" Lan Zhan's voice came out in an angry moan as their clothed erections rub against each other. With deft hands he removes Wei Wuxian's top robes. The rob fall to the floor.

He put his hand over Wei Ying's shoulder blade and start placing open mouth wet kisses on Wei Ying's neck and shoulder.

Wei Ying is already a squirming hot mess because of Lan Zhan's intimate touches ... kisses and bites. He is panting heavily.

"Hanguang-jun.. fuck... Just ... what are you... Ah! " Lack of blood to his brain makes it completely impossible for him to form a coherent sentence or thought.

Lan Wangji let go of Wei Wuxian's hand that he has pinned on top with his own and looks at him. He stare at him for few seconds, Wei Wuxian is not used to this kind of attention and as result his face flushes.

Lan Zhan's gaze on his body become more intense if it is humanly possible. Wei Ying tries to cover himself and starts in a shy hesitant tone, "Lan Zhan... I am not...".

"No", Lan Zhan says authoritatively and pins both of his hands with one of his, on top of his head again.

Lan Zhan's free hand sprawls over Wei Ying's chest and start moving toward his lower body.. slowly like he wants to memorize every curve ... every dips... Until his hand reach Wei Ying's hips and Wei Wuxian sees pure lust in Lan Zhan's eyes.

Lan Zhan's nibs are becoming harder and Wei Wuxian's body is on fire. Moans are escaping his mouth, every now and then, even though he didn't want to.

Lan Zhan went towards his pants to remove them when suddenly he hear a knock on the room but before he react he falls from his bed.

After standing up he looks at the door to check who is their when suddenly he remember something, he is back in his room. He looks around, and yes he is back but how is that possible.

He looks towards his bed and see tht the sheet is all crumpled up and then he understand he was watching a dream, a hot streaming sex dream which is disturb by the person who is knocking on his door. He sighs and go to check who is there.