Chapter 92

Lan Xichen," yes uncle, Madam Jiang told us that when Wen clan attacked the Jiang sect, Wei Wuxian, sect leader Jiang and Madam Jin was able to came out of there but during there time when they were hiding, sect leader Jiang was caught by the Wen soldiers and then Wen Chao tortured him and ordered Wen Zhuliu to melt his golden core. When Wei Wuxian finally able to save his brother with the help of Wen Ning, Madam Jiang told Wei Wuxian that sect leader Jiang lost his golden core. At that time, Wei Wuxian tried to find a way so that sect leader Jiang can have his golden core back.

He asked Madam Jiang to give him her medical books and scroll to find a solution. After reading for 2 days continuously, he finally found a scroll where Madam Jiang had write a experiment which she never tried before."

Lan Qiren," what was the experiment about?"

Lan Xichen,"transfer of golden core from one person to another!"

Lan Qiren,"....?"

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying knew that sect leader Jiang will not be able to live as a mediocre and he also have a sect which he will not be able to rule if he didn't have a golden core. He wanted to die at that time because he could not be able to take his revenge for his parents if he didn't had the golden core with him. So when Wei Ying found that scroll he asked Madam Jiang to perform the experiment and transfer his golden core in sect leader Jiang's body."

Lan Qiren," how... How is it possible?"

Lan Xichen," uncle, Madam Jiang told us that even she was not that much confidence on the experiment since she never tried it before as nobody wants to give their golden core to someone else. And the chances were 50-50 at that time so she firstly refused to perform the experiment but after being persuaded by Wei Wuxian so finally agreed."

Lan Qiren," is he crazy? How can he give his golden core to someone else, even when the chances of success is so low?"

Lan Xichen," uncle, the one we are talking about is Wei Wuxian! He is best at attempting an impossible! The experiment was a success as we know that sect leader Jiang now have a healthy golden core!"

Lan Qiren," idiot! Just like his mother! He doesn't have to behave like a hero every single time! He could have died in that experiment!"

Lan Wangji," uncle, Wei Ying is strong. "

Lan Qiren," even if he is strong, still he is a human, Wangji!"

Lan Xichen," calm down uncle, Wei Wuxian is fine now!"

Lan Qiren," how can he be fine after loosing his golden core!?"

Lan Wangji," I will find a way so that he can recreate his golden core! Uncle, brother, can I check the books in the restricted area of library to find a way?"

Lan Qiren looks at Lan Wangji and sees the sincerity in his eyes and decide to let him do it.

Lan Qiren," fine!"

Lan Xichen,"I will also help you, Wangji!"

Lan Wangji," thankyou uncle, thankyou brother!"

Lan Qiren,"ok and since, Wei Wuxian is here. He has too give lectures in the classes."

Lan Xichen," uncle, Wei Wuxian has already agree to that. And he also said that he will help Lan Jingyi in his studies."

Lan Qiren," hmm!"

After that Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji left to their respective rooms.

Wei Wuxian is staying with Lan Wangji in this room jingshi. When Lan Wangji enters the room, Wei Wuxian was already fall asleep so Lan Wangji also laid beside him and sleep since he was also tried from his journey.