Chapter 70

Wen Qing,"are you sure, Wei Wuxian?"

Wei Wuxian,"why did you ask that?"

Wen Qing,"because you just meet Hanguang Jun after many years and in few days spending with him, now you are saying you love him where you were telling me yesterday that you never understand the meaning of love. You were not sure, what is love? "

Wei Wuxian face become red thinking about what Lan Wangji and he did last night but he can't tell everyone about that so decide to explain his feeling to them.

Wei Wuxian," actually Qing-jie, I did talk to Lan Zhan last night. We talked about his feelings and my feeling and when I heard his thoughts and feeling, I understand that I also share the thought and feelings for Lan Wangji. "

Jiang Cheng," wait a second, so you are saying Hanguang Jun also have feelings for you? "

Wei Wuxian," yes, but you are always confirm it from him so that you do not have any doubt! "

In the whole group, only Lan Xichen is the person who knows about his younger brother's feeling and knows that his younger brother must have express his feelings when he get to know all the truth but he feels a bit sad that his brother didn't share it with him.

Now everyone is looking at Hanguang Jun to confirm whether Wei Wuxian is telling the truth or just bluffing.

Lan Wangji sighs before he gives the answer everyone in the office is waiting to hear," Wei Ying is telling the truth. I do love Wei Ying as a lover. "

Nie Mingjue,"since when?"

Lan Wangji,"since the first time I saw him in cloud Recesses."

Jin Zixuan,"you are kidding, right?"

Lan Wangji,"no".

Jiang Xuan Lu,"then why nobody knows about your feelings for Wei gege?"

Lan Wangji,"brother knows".

Now this time everyone is looking at Lan Xichen, Lan Xichen looks at his brother and pout a little before he said,"this is wrong Wangji, you didn't even tell me that you finally met young master Wei and even express your feelings to him. I was suppose to be the first person to know that since I was the only person who knew about your feelings for young master Wei and always supported you!"

Although Lan Xichen was jist teasing his younger brother a little but Lan Wangji actually feels bad that he lied to his brother about Wei Ying's identity and didn't tell him anything before handedly.

Lan Wangji looks down before he said, "Wangji is sorry brother, you can punish Wangji as you seems fine ."

Lan Xichen laughs at that and replies, "Wangji, I was just messing with you, although I really wanted to be the first person to know about it but it's fine. You don't have to feel sorry about it and no punishment is there for such a thing. And also I am very happy for you, little brother!"

Luo Qingyang, "wow, Sect Leader Lan can actually joke. That's something new for a person who lives in Gusu Lan Clan and most importantly study under grandmaster Lan!".

His makes laugh harder as everyone knows how strict Lan Qiren is .

Lan Xichen, "Uncle can't punish me for cracking a joke with my brother since firstly I am not in Lan clan and secondly I am the sect leader."

Jin Zixuan," ya, right. So, you also knew about Hanguang-jun feeling for Wei Wuxian, sect leader Lan!"

Lan Xichen," I did, and I see no problem in it if they share the same feeling and love each other. It is not against any rule, that two man are together. Even in Lan clan, there is no rule which says that two man cannot love or marry each other."