Chapter 68

Wen Qing wrote letters to all three Madam's of major sects and all the leaders of major sect and ask them to come to Lotus Pier become tomorrow afternoon.

When the Madam's get the letter they were quiet confuse as they didn't expected that but thought it has to be something information if Madam Jiang ask them to come so they leave early in the morning and reach Lotus Pier before afternoon.

On the other hand, when Sect Leader's get the letter they thought something happened in Lotus Pier that's why Madam Jiang suddenly ask them to come back from Yiling City. The letter they got did not give any information about why she ask them to come back.

They got the letter next morning since Wen Qing knew if they got the letter yesterday, they would have leave in the night only and she didn't want that so she send the letter in the morning.

Jiang Cheng, "something must have happened to make Wen Qing write this letter and ask us to return before afternoon. "

Lan Xichen," but Wangji is in Lotus Pier amd if something bad happened he would had sent to a letter. And most importantly, would had solve the issue without needing us."

Jin Zixuan," but if nothing happened then why Madam Jiang send a letter to ask us to came back. We still hasn't sight the person behind it and the resentment energy is also increasing day by day".

Nie Mingjue," is better to go and check by ourselves then making presumptions. Get ready, we will leave in 20 minutes. "
Everyone nodded and went back to the room they are currently staying.

They all meet outside the inn after 20 minutes and ride their swords towards the Lotus Pier.

After afternoon all 4 sect leaders and 3 sect madam had reached the Lotus Pier. They saw that everything is fine in Lotus Pier and no problem is their which can need their attention right away.

A servent is waiting for them at the main gate and whosoever reaches the Lotus Pier maingate, the servent took them to sect office and is told that Wen Qing will join them when others also reach their.

After everyone reach Lotus Pier office room, and are waiting for Wen Qing. 10 minutes later, Wen Qing enters the office room followed by Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang.

Jiang Cheng, "what is going on Wen Qing? Is something wrong?"

Jiang Yanli, "you sent us letters to reach Lotus Pier before tomorrow afternoon suddenly, did something happen?"

Lan Xichen, "where is Wangji, a'sang?"

Wen Qing, "everyone please calm down, nothing is wrong, nothing happened, and nothing is going on ."

Jiang Xuan Lu (Madam Lan)," if nothing is wrong then why suddenly ask everyone to gather in Lotus Pier? "

Nie Huaisang," because someone wants to talk to you all! "

Luo Qingyang (Madam Nie)," who? "

Jin Zixuan," where is His Excellency? "

Before anyone else could ask anything anymore, Lan Wangji enters the office followed by Yi Fei and Wei Wuxian.

A'yuan is playing with ZiZhen so that both the child did not disturb the adult while talk.

Everyone except Jiang Xuan Lu and Luo Qingyang already know about the person who looks exactly look like Wei Wuxian. But since nobody told both the ladies about him, both were as shock as everyone else was when they first saw him.

Jiang Xuan Lu came out of her shock fast and screams, "Wei gege" and runs towards Wei Wuxian and hugs him.

Luo Qingyang who is still very confuse and shock, ask, "how? He... Wei Wuxian... But... He died... Who is he?"