Risky

Eric

"Thank you." I said after tipping the Delivery boy. I have s few groceries order to my apartment just because I had nothing here. Apart of me thought that The last time I spent outside of my apartment the less temptation would occur. She was in New York and just blocks away.

"Fuck." I said looking at my calendar. I had a lot of things to move around with the babies coming. I sent an email to my assistant letting her know that I will be working from mainly home starting next week. Send an email to a large weight off my shoulders and now I was ready to at least try to enjoy my time here.

I put the few things I ordered away before settling in the couch and catching up on some shows. I never hand the time to at home so I needed to take full advantage. On the other hand I will keep my mind off of calling Hadiya. I turned the TV on and Press the button to close all of the blinds before calling to check in on Amari. The face time call rang four times  before she answered.

"Hey baby. How's the city?" She asked as she sat the phone up. She we're sitting in the office and finish typing some things up before I spoke.

"Same ole same ole. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good but why are you in the dark?" She said giving me a confused look.

"I just got in. I'm about to catch up on some Netflix and go to sleep." I said grabbing a blanket. Once I laid hands on a blanket I realized that I forgot my snacks. I looked at the phone and then the refrigerator before she spoke

"You didn't sleep on your fight?" She asked as I got up and made my way in to the kitchen.

"I couldn't. I did some work and realized I'll have to go in the office tomorrow, there have been some issues here, and then I want to get some stuff for the babies while I'm out here." I said watching her shake her head. In reality I was trying to keep myself busy and I have plenty of ways to do so.

"I have some dinner plans with the sons of the other owners and then the party at the end of week." I finished.

"Must be important." She said. As I gathered my snacks.

"Trying to go global. Just have to think of where." I said as my mind wondered away.

"That's intriguing. Can't wait to see what happens." She smiled, causing me to smile.

"I'm not looking forward to the conversation. Junior and Vaughn hate everything about each other. I'm just there as a peacemaker." I said think about how this dinner was going to go.

"I miss you." She said all if a sudden. I paused to look at her.

"I miss you too baby." I replied as we continued to stare at each other.

"I'll be home in no time. I'll come baring gifts." I said as I got a notification.

"Glad to see your back." The message read.

"I love gifts but all I need is you. Get some rest." She said making me smile.

"I love you. Kiss my baby for me."

"Of course. I love you more." She said before we ended the call. I stared at the phone. She knew that I was absolutely weak.

How many my way back to the living room as I debated on reply to text message. What would I say and how would I say it? Did I need to respond?

"You know where to find me." She message again. The problem was I did. It would feel so good to be inside of her again. I longed to feel her dripping down my shaft, having her brown eyes pour in to mine. Everything about her made me feel free and the more I thought about it, about her, I remembered what it felt like to be with her.

Hours later

"England is the best option." Vaughn said as we gave our menus back to the waiter.

"I guess we getting right in to it huh?" I said taking a sip of my cognac. I took a deep breath before signal for another round.

"I mean why not. We don't see you in the city anymore bro." Junior said as he got more comfortable.

"Ok them let's do it. England could work. I know someone was talking about Dubai but that's a hell of a flight. If you think I'm never in New York then you will never see me in Dubai." I said. I tried my best to get engaged in the conversation but my mind was elsewhere.

"It's not feasible. Plus the old man will never go for it. I think if we're looking expand, England could work. So could Canada or France." Junior spoke up again. Out of junior, Vaughn, and I is safe to say that Von is the most impulsive. He most likely chose Dubai because it will give him a reason to go on vacation. Well that's great it will fall back on us if we let him pitch that decision to the fathers.

"We can sell the board on England. There are already on board with opening an office outside of the US borders. I just think it would have to be in a place that they could also be comfortable in." I said hoping to move the conversation along. I was still fighting demons in my head. I didn't know exactly where to find her and I was having the hardest time talking myself out about of it. On the other hand I thought about how hard it must've been for her to send a text message. She really pushed me to go home and figure my shit out but everyone has needs.

"Well you are part owner now." Junior said. I rolled my eyes at his snarky comment. Since my father had stepped down and I had stepped up he was right, I had a lot more pull than they did. I could've dropped the bomb that Vaughn's father would be stepping down soon too but I wasn't sure if he knew.

"So let's go with England." I said softly.

"I'm glad we could agree. The only thing would be a time line." Junior said as I typed the risky text. I put my phone with the unsent text message faced down on the table. I looked at my glass of coffee I can decide if I should finish it or not. Whatever decision I made I was just gonna have to stand on it. Regardless of my level of intoxication I wouldn't blame it on that. My actions wouldn't only based on my heart or my head but my sexual desires.

"The start of the fiscal year. But it also depends on if we wanna build a building or occupy an officer space." I said as our food made it to the table. It took a little bit of time for us to get settled in order any extra sta we need it. I stayed at the phone before flipping it over and sending a text message.

I want to see you.