Word

"If you wanted to take it off you could have just done it." I could tell that he was hungry just by the way he ate.

"I just don't want the shirt to be completely ruined."

"Mmhm" He lifted his arms slowly for me to take his shirt off. His eyes stayed on me the entire time. I smiled, walking over to the laundrt closet to try to get stain from dinner out of the shirt.

"Thank you." He said putting the dishes in the dish washer. Once he calmed me down we ate dinner and came to the conclusion that we could slowly get things back on track. We hadn't veered too far off of the tracks but with out tonight we would have been over.

I dropped a shirt in the washing machine and decided to wait until tomorrow morning to wash an entire load. I went back into the kitchen to help in the clean up efforts.

"What?" I asked as I opened the refrigerator. Instead of respond he put his energy in to a kiss. One of his hands cupped my face while the other made it had to move. What started as a peck was now slow and romantic.

"I love you Amari." His words were intentional and I felt every syllable.

"I love too Eric." He looked at the front door and then back to me before reaching for the left overs. He sat them in the refrigerator allowing me to close the door.

"Long day?" I asked watching him drag his feet towards me. I continued on to the bedroom while he draped around me.

"I know that it wont be long before you fall asleep." He placed just weight on my shoulders and yawned once more.

"Sounds like you want me to stay up?" We both flopped in to my bed, his arms wrapped around my torso, and his head on my chest.

"Sounds like your ass ain't that tired. Feels like you aren't." He started to play with the draw string in my sweats. I ran my hand down his arm before things sped up.

"I'll stop if you want me to."  At this point, we were both half naked and with his hand in between my thigh stopping was the last thing I wanted.

"You ain't slick." I shifted into a better position.

"I'm not trying to be." He continued to play games.

"You may want to answer your baby mamas calls" She had been calling all night even after confirming that Gia was ok. I grabbed his arm as he started to make massaging my clit.

"I answer the phone only for her to say some bullshit and now we... everyone has an attitude." He whispered in my ear, not giving a damn about my hand.

"I um..." I took a deep breath as he applied a little more pressure.

"Um uh." I lost my train of thought. I slid my hand up my shirt, grabbing my breast without even thinking about it.

"Eric... I don't have a reason to catch an attitude but.."

"But this is more important because I couldn't think about not finishing what we started." There wasn't much breath left in my lungs.

"What does she want from you?" I moaned unintentionally.

"Then you will be all sticky for no reason. Pussy just begging for..."

"Fuck Erick." His fingers being inserted in tone caused me to lose my train of thought.

"Your body says that you don't care about the phone because there are more interesting things going on."It seemed like his phone stopped ringing for a bit as he graced my spot.