Handle it?

Eric

"Now call your mother." I said to Gia. She had talked to my father all the way to the car. After strapping Aden I realized I was going to have two babies to strap in.

We weren't far from our resort and the call connected as soon as we got out of the park.

"Gia Khai Graham why haven you been answering your phone?" I'm could hear her say from the back seat.

"My phone died when we went to Disneyland mommy." Gia explained. I took a deep breath breath as I turned I'm to the resort. I was able to park by the entrance that was closet to our suite as she spoke to Yani.

"Disneyland huh? Did you and your father have a good time?" She asked as I put the car in park. Amari got out of the car and picked up Aden up, in effort to put some distance between us.

"Gia what kind of pizza do you want?" I asked before Amari got too far so she could order it. Amari nodded as she heard Gia answered.

"Cheese please." She said as she hopped out of the car. I grabbed her hand hand as we crooked the street and entered the building.

"We did have allot of fun. Especially when daddy came since Mar can't really move a lot." She said before we met Amari at the elevator.

"Really? Let me speak to your father." Amari rolled her eyes and she pushed the button.

"She can't move?" I watched Amari bite her tongue as she made eye contact with the door.

"Why do you have her watching my watching Eric especially if she can't do..." She started.

"You act like she hasn't been in my life for almost 3 years now. Your concern should be Gia not her." We exited the elevator and walked to the end of the hall where. Amari went to lay our son down and looked for the room service window. I stood outside of the door and talked to Yani.

"You books have at least told me Eric. I don't have no men around Gia like you have her." She pointed out.

"You deal with creeps and motherfuckers that don't have anything going for the second. The last night you had put his hands on her. Yeah I know all about that shit. If I find out that you have any of those pussy ass nights around her it's up for you and him." I hung up the phone. Walking in the room Amari had already ordered food and started to give Aden a bath. He was able to wake up for that but would soon be a sleep again. Soon after he was dried off I instructed G to do the same.

"You don't want to eat before going back to sleep? I asked Aden and she put pajamas on him. He shook his head and closed his eyes as if he had worked a 24 hour shift.

I stayed in the living room for a bit while she got the kids situated. I watched her knowing that there was no hope in her slowing down. I ended up using the kids bathroom to take a shower thinking she didn't want to talk right now. I started the shower because we all deserved to unwind after the day we have had.

When I walked in to our side of the suite I noticed Amari in the bathroom. After closing and locking the bedroom I stood in the door way of the bathroom as she washed her face.

"What's on your mind." I watched her scrub her face.

"Nothing." She glanced up at me. While she rinsed.

"I saw the way you walked off..." I started.

"I was minding my business baby."I kept my eyes on her as she smiled. She walked in to me.

"I am your business." She said wrapping her arms around me after fixing her towel.

"But Yani isn't. So I need to mind my business." She stepped back and looking me up and down.

"I'll handle Yani." I said letting her brush past me.

"Yeah ok you will always handle her and she still plays games." She sat in the corner of the bed.

"Do I not?" I asked her as she got comfortable and I made my move.

"You are so calm. At first when you said it you meant it." She started as I stopped her from getting dressed.

"You want to have a conversation?" She noticed my motives.

"I want you to know that I don't give her the energy because she doesn't deserve it." She let me bend down a spread her legs.

"Well you better do something because the next time I will not be polite."

"She gets off on that shit. If I yelled and have long drawn out conversations with her then..." Gia let me know that food was here by banging on the door. I stop proceeded to kiss her inner thigh.

"Better get used to it." She said referring us being interpreted. We stood up at he same time. I kissed her before she walked away to answer her ringing phone.

"I'll handle it."

"Whatever." I heard her say.

"What's going on baby boy?" She answered. While I was convinced I decided to still play games. Walking up behind her I gently placed kissed on her neck.

"What do you need an Uber for Rinney?" She asked trying to move away to finish her conversation. At that point I joined Gia in the living to open the door for room service.

"Do you have everything?" I asked Gia as I watched her pack. She promised that she would get her stuff together after we went to the pool.

"Yep." I looked around the room before letting her zip up her bag. I decided to check up on Kyle since I had some down time now that Gia and Aden were about to go to bed for the night. I let Amari rest while I packed the kids up.

"Thank you." She said as I put her bonnet on. I said good night to Aden and Gia before returning to Amari.

"Was it that bad?" I walked on in Amari's conversation.

"A complete waste of time. I'm just going to stay single." I noticed her staring at me as I took my time responding to Kyle. He was going through it and while his life was falling apart I felt the need to help him just as he helped me.

"Don't say that." She told Jaime as I began to finish what I started.

"Hey Jaime." I said inching closer to her. Amari spread her legs without any instructions knowing I couldn't care less about her conversation.

"Hey Eric. How is Disney?" She asked as I began to massage Amari's clit.

"It's amazing. Everything tastes better here." I said replacing my hands with my mouth.

"Especially when it's shaped like Mickey." She finished my sentence.

"I may have to try to find my man at Disneyland next." I made sure to make it harder for her to focus as I kept her still.

"Ahh shit." Amari disguised her moan as a yawn.

"Well I'm going to let you go since you have a flight in the morning." I heard her say as on lapped up her juices.

"Love you. Talk to you when I get home." She said before hanging up the phone.

"Are you crazy?" She asked breathlessly.

"A little bit." I paused to say.

"Shit. You make this pussy feel so good baby."