12

I landed late Sunday but early enough for Eric to pick Aden and I up from the airport. Malign eye intact with him as the doors slid open made me happy. He stood outside of the ready to embrace.

"I missed y'all." He hugged me like he had been him for a month.

"So good to be in your arms."

"Mmm." He moaned through the kiss we shared.

"It feels good to be home." It would feel even better once I was in the bed. He took our bags, and out them in the trunk after making sure both of us were settled.

"Especially after last night huh?" He joked.

"Where is Gia?" I slid past his comment. I held off on giving her a cute nickname.

"With my dad. He wanted to see her before tomorrow." He started.

"I didn't tell Gia about about Aden because we never talked about how you wanted to handle that." He said pulling off.

"That was thoughtful babe. She will come in contact with him when she comes home or I could go back to my place but then we would only see each other at work for the next three weeks." I said actually putting thought in to it. I didn't think that dealing with this would be this hard.

"That's not an option. Not for me anyway. Once she opens that door and realize's it's not a spare room anymore she will not only want her room redone but have a host of questions." I liked how he stood firm in the fact that not seeing me out since of work for three weeks wasn't an option. He mentioned dropping Aden and I off at his place before going to his father's hotel to get Gia. He was sure that Gia would be excited to meet him and wake him up.

"She had been an only child for so long I'm not sure how she will take having a sibling." His words shocked me but I went with the moment.

"Anyway did you have fun? You know outside of..." He asked navigating his way through the airport traffic.

"Did you say sibling?" I asked not giving a damn about telling him how that trio went.

"Should I have said something else? Please let me know if I'm moving too fast." He said checking his mirrors before turning in to traffic.

"I guess not." I smiled feeling wanted.

"It's late? Are you sleepy?" He looked at my out of the corner of his eye. I asked the question with all seriousness. I twisted my entire body towards the driver seat. I slid my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Just be honest and tell me you want to fuck." I was willing to do whatever he wanted. There were a lot things Eric could have done to occupy his time and soothe his urges. I could tell by the way he looked at me and the large amounts of "baby please" in his voice that he was serious.

"I want to fuck. A lot." I laughed at him.

"You don't have to beat around the bush with me baby. You want some dick then that's what you want. Be glad that baby boy is in the back seat."

"You are talking a real good game." I leaned forward to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"So we're you last night. I'm backing it up." Sex with Eric didn't feel like a chore and it was fun. Not too many girls can say that.

"So stop at the house first." I said really hoping he would be down for it. After all of the night I had I needed to relive the stress.

"You are serious huh? You have really been down for anything." He said getting on the high way, turning the 25 minute drive in to a 15 minute drive.

"I can't fuck you with my kid in the back seat. The other room is different." I kinda put my foot down. I reached over, touching his leg. He had gotten really good at keeping his eyes in the road in situations like this.