Myca

Once Eric and Gia left I decided to pick Rinney up from basketball practice. Before leaving I shot him a text and let him know not to call an Uber or catch a ride with one of his teammates. Aden sat in the back, fighting his sleep when I pulled up to the school.

Even though I was his older sister and had a pretty nice car, he hated for people to wait in front of the gym door for him. He would always tell my I am not a soccer mom and  it's ok to park in the lot.

"What's wrong?" He said getting in to the car. Rinney was my favorite brother and I hated to put this on him but I needed someone to talk to. Tyson would make it a huge deal and I didn't want a lecture. Not only would Tyson lecture me but he work look at me like a hoe.

"You can't say anything to anyone. When you meet him tonight you have to act like you don't know." I laid out the ground rules.

"You look like you have been crying for a year Amari." He said looking around.

"Rin I'm pregnant." A smile instantly shot across his face.

"That's amazing! What's wrong dude is loaded too."

"I didn't want to have another baby for at least three years. I wanted to build myself up more. He owns the company I work for and I'm afraid..."

"Amari you can't plan stuff like this. You love him right? It's not like it was a one time thing and now you have a kid to take care of for the next 18 years." He laughed as I pulled out of the parking lot. He let me know that he was hungry and this therapy session was going to cost me.

"You love him right? I understand that you want to have your own but fuck that job. Stop worrying about your plan for your life and think about God's. I mean think about it. You were the same way when you found out about Aden." I pulled in to a McDonald's knowing he wanted 20 nuggets.

"I don't know."

"You don't know if you love him?" He asked me.

"I love him. I love Eric but I don't know if I can have this baby."

"If you wanted to get rid of it you wouldn't have told him, or me." He has a point, and a good one.

"Can I have a 20 piece nugget with a large fry. You still want a McFlurry?" I paused to asked Rin knowing he liked dessert first." He nodded his head.

"Umm an Oreo McFlurry and a ten piece meal." I leaned out the window a little more. We pulled to the second window after getting a total.

"Amari don't run him away because you are afraid. You know how to pull your shit together just like you did the first time. Like I said if you weren't going to keep it you wouldn't have told anyone. I know I didn't." He said as I handed the money to the cashier. I punched him right in the chest knowing he thought I didn't hear him.

"You can't be fucking serious." I yelled at him before telling the young girl thank you.

"Who is she Derrin?" I asked trying to smile as we got to the second window. I asked for sauces and pulled into a parking spot. He began eating his ice cream.

"It was a mistake. She didn't want to tell her folks and it would have ended this way any way." He said with no remorse.

"You gotta be careful. You already know you aren't a normal kid anymore." I took a hand full of fries.

"I know. It was a mistake and we handled it. She wants to go to school and a baby wasn't it. We are still together though."

"Mya?" I asked. That was the last little girl I was told about.

"Her name is Myca" He laughed while opening his sauce.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked knowing exactly why.

"It was a month ago and I wanted to take some time to deal with it."

"How did you?" I asked. This turned in to a full pig out session in the McDonald's parking lot.

"We spent a lot of time together afterwards. I heard her when she took the pill and everyday afterwards. We talked about what we would be like to have a kid and we agreed that we would be terrible parents right now. We don't know anything especially not enough to raise a kid." He started.

"It wasn't my choice so I didn't say anything until she asked." He was completely fine with their choice.

"Do you want to have the kid? Or are you afraid that he is going to up in leave. Maybe you think he will leave if you say you want to get rid of it." He leaned back to see my reaction. This wasn't the first time that we had a scare but this was the time that mattered. I know that he would leave if I told him that I didn't to have a baby right now. Based off of how he acted when I asked for a plan B that would be the least of my worries.

"I want to. I want to have a family but I don't know how to depend on someone. I'm not sure if it's tha right time. It doesn't feel right. Rin I think I want an abortion." I could hold back my tears. Eric was right I'm not a housewife but I also wasn't someone who would fuck their boss.

"It's your choice. But are your ready for the consequences? Aden knows him as his father." That's what I was afraid of.

"Myca included me in the process. I would have been like if I didn't know or if she didn't asked me even though she didn't have to."