Body

I couldn't even get the key in the door because of how good his lips felt on my skin.  I had already popped the buttons on his shirt when he unzipped my dress and used his mouth to take off my now soaking wet panties.

"Shit." We almost fell over a box while snatching each other's clothes off. Almost busting our asses wasn't enough to throw us off.

"I told you to move that." He said between kisses. Eric reached down lifting my legs around his waist and sliding in to me at the same time. Right in my living room, my hands gravitated around his neck while my body  connected to his. The first stroke took me all the way by surprise making me whimper.

"Uhh huh." He whispered in satisfaction. It had been a little while since the last time we had been together and even still he could get what he wanted. Eric made me beg for it while he guided me up and down his shaft.

"Damn..." Was the only word I could managed to get out. He was gentle but rough and knew that I was t going to put up a fight.

"Mmmmmhmmm" He looked at my face as I tried not to cum. Each time he slipped in and out of me I thought about how good it would be to come home to it everyday. How good it would be to wake up to this every morning. I was in the palm of his hands literally and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. By the time we made it to the bedroom I realized the amount of passion bouncing off the walls took the experience form just sex to love making. We experienced it before but this was definitely no comparison.

"I did not hold it." He knew that my defiance was the only thing holding me back from giving him the satisfaction of making my body quiver. Each time he pushed through my entrance every though of Xavier or any man I was ever involved with faded away.

"Oh my god." I whispered loosing the rest of my composure. My legs on his shoulders while his strokes intensified. I dug my nails in to his wrist when his fingers wrapped around my neck.

"Good ass pussy." The words escaped his lips. I couldn't let him know that he was the best I have had. I could feel his hesitation to pull out but when he did another orgasm crept up my body.

Eric has the strongest pull out game  I had ever seen.

"Don't stop." I begged him to make my pussy sing for him again. When he his reaction wasn't immediate I handled my own pleasure. I rubbed my clit and grabbed my breast as we came together in one of the most intimate ways.

"Keep playing with that clit." Every man had a kink and Eric loved to watch. He loved to see me play with toys as long as he purchased them. I followed his command and slid my hand further down.

"Show me how you like it." He demanded while licking his lips. Eric gave me all of his attention while my fingers went around and around.

"I don't know how I went so long without you." He Laid next to me playing in my hair watching my breaths get shorter. He coached me.

"Go a head let me see you cum." He sensed me getting quiet as I let my juices flow during my orgasm. The second I took my fingers out of my pussy he snatched my hand in his direction licking each finger.

I hate to say it but Eric was truly the first man I had been involved with for an extended period of time outside of Xavier. I had become accustomed to dealing with a guy for a couple weeks and then disappearing when ever I felt like it. It was my way of not getting attached or waisting my time.

"Well tell me, how you did it so long?" I turned to him letting my clit throb. I rubbed his thigh before I took his dick into my hand. Honestly I don't know how we stayed away from each other so long. When I stopped speaking to him it was just because I know being with your boss won't end well.

"Just like that." He referred to my hand jerking him off. I teased him with my mouth for a bit but I decided that wasn't enough.

"Well that's not good." I let my eyes roam his body before meeting his eyes. He was beyond fine in ever aspect.

"So what are you going to do about it?" He asked before helping me on top of him.

"Eric." I moaned while pushing my self on to him. All night long we had sex like we would never see each other again. We switch positions and once again his slow study stokes brought me to my peak. We had tomorrow was the last day I would get to spend with Aden and Eric before returning to work and after tonight I knew I was up for it.

The next day

"Aden tell your mommy to stop worrying." He bounced Aden in his knee. We waited for the cable company to come and talked about tomorrow. It was hard to think I was going to be leaving Aden in a completely new day care even if it was connected to Douglass and Graham like the last one.

"You don't send Gia to the company day care." I pointed out. Gia has a nanny when ever she wasn't t with her mother or father.

"That was Yani's choice definitely not mine." He clarified while letting Aden smack his face. If I let this situationship get far enough to have a kid by Eric it would be amazing but something I hated to think about. Getting pregnant again would be a hell of a surprise because I'm certainly not trying to. I shrugged my shoulders at his comment.

"You will literally be up stairs and the Huston office is a little smaller compared to Atlanta so it may not be as many kids." I got the call from the cable guy who was outside Thank god.

"I don't want to talk about work." I opened the door letting the man get all of his equipment in.

"We don't have to." I looked up and Aden was sleep on Eric's chest. It was 2 pm and he was just over do for a nap anyway. We let the man start working in the living room and went to Aden's room to put him down.

"So we are going to act like we don't know each other tomorrow. I'll be in meetings all day tomorrow and Tuesday but..." he trailed off.

"I guess so. I can't buss it down on my  boss in the middle of a meeting." I kissed his lips.

"You can do what you wanna do." He smiled.

"It's going to be hard but I want you to to think about us. I haven't felt this way about anyone. I want to give you the world Amari." I tried convince myself he was on some bullshit but by the way he healed my hands and looked in my eyes this was going to be a hell of a ride.

"The real hard part will be acting like I don't know you. Like we aren't a thing you know?" We finished chatting in the baby's room for a little privacy.

"Well what are we then? I can't introduce you to my friends and say you're my thing." He always asked  the hard questions. I took a second  to think simply because I didn't want to say anything stupid.

"We are dating. We are seeing each other." I still felt like the answer wasn't what he was looking for.

"Seeing each other. I like that." I exhaled at his response.

"As long as I'm the only one you are... seeing..." His tone was light and airy.

"Definitely" I halfway told the truth.