Them

"You sure my dress isn't too short. Eric do I look fat?" I pulled on his arm to stop him from walking up the steps. I don't know what kind of crowd I was waking in to. On top of that I wasn't sure if he said that I looked fine because he was still turned on from what we did before we left.

"You look great. You will be fine." He said as we walked up the stairs. I was confused when he told me to dress up but it became clear once we got to the house.

"We're going to see. I responded, letting out a low, nervous laugh as the front door swung open. Behind the what seemed like 9 foot door was a tall, slender woman. A model type with huge breast and lips like I had never seen before.

"Y'all are so cute. It's great to see you Eric." She moved out of the way, allowing he and I to entered the house. I instantly felt more comfortable after studying her attire.

"Amari, you are even more beautiful in person." Immediately thank you for the compliment and drinks that she shoved in to our hands.

"Oh my goodness, Thank you."

"Amari this is Evalyn Moore, Kyle's wife." Eric pointed out. Eric has told me about Kyle before and he seems to be his best friend.

"Great to finally meet you. Where has he been hiding you?" Her excitement caught me off gaurd. I tried to think if I had ever seen her before or if there was any mention of her before.

"Guess he has been keeping me to hisself."I smiled as she pulled me up the grand stair case.

"Kyle, Ken, Dre,Ryan and everyone else are in the kitchen." She pointed binding him at little more direction while still walking to the second level.

"The other ladies are up stairs. So tell em are you from Texas?" I looked down at Eric wondering what the hell was going on.

"Um yeah. School in Atlanta and..." I paused as I entered what seemed to be a second living room. All of the ladies looked similar to Evalyn.

"Ladies this is Eric's Girlfriend, Amari. Amari this is Carmen..." She gestured to what seemed to be the only natural blonde in the room.

"My sister, Ashlyn..." She was a spitting image of Evalyn but considerably shorter.

"Myra..." Who obviously wasn't exciting to see me. Her arms crossed as soon as I stepped in the room.

"Janelle..." Who had already seem have had one too many glasses of wine.

"...And Nicole and Tian, my best friends." She finally finished.

"Nice to meet you all." I noticed that I was met with very chipper response from everyone except Myra who I had never seen a day in my life.

"She was just telling me a little about herself. So you are from Texas?" She jumped right back in.

"Yep. Spent some time in Atlanta for college and a little time in New York."

"New York isn't as glamorous as they make it seem. Did you like it out there?" Evalyn's sister asked me. My New York trips were centered around Eric honestly. He would fly me out several times a month while he worked out there. It was one of the best times of my life honestly.

"It's definitely not."  I agreed. The conversation shifted from me to the house.

"I loved the idea of having this large of a sitting area connected to your master." Tian added to the conversation. I internally agreed, it was beautiful and I would have never known that the master was even on this side of the house.

"Come see it." Evalyn shot up and guided the girls to a door that lead town a narrow hall way.

"How long have you and Eric been together?" Myra, found here way in to my space.