Long Day

When I got to Eric's place after the game he wasn't home. After I called him it took him 20 minutes I gather his stuff and bring his ass home from the office. We did end up a watching a movie until I dozed off and we got in the bed. Once I woke up, reached out for him, and noticed he wasn't there I got up to look for him. Once I did he was in his office starting at his screen.

"Baby. It's late" I opened the door to the room.

"Just a few minutes." He said as I walked up to the desk. I took a deep breath before breathing a space for me to sit on the desk just to the left of his computer.

"Comfortable?" He asked still clicking a way.

"Not really but you said a few minutes so I'll wait." I said. Soon after he shifted his attention to me.

"So you are going to wait for me to come to bed?"His tone of voice changed from a mans engaged in his work to a man that had his mind on his personal urges.

"You want to have sex now? After I had to pull myself out of bed to see what your doing?"

"Let's make a deal." He took of his little glasses. I turned to him not knowing if my body could be able to take what he was ready to give.

"I'm listening." I crossed my legs, shifting my weight. As soon as he touched my leg I knew that sleep was out of the question. His touch sent chills through me.

"You uncross your legs and stay home with me tomorrow. You and the baby." I let an sigh as he stood up. I received his kiss and moaned as his hand found it's way around my neck.

"What's in it for me?" I tilted my head which he obviously didn't like. Once he redirected my gaze I melted at the sight of him bite his lip.

"Whatever you want." He made his way in between my legs.

"It doesn't sound like enough." I said breathlessly.

"I'll make it enough."

"Eric" I whined his name because he was killing me with the suspense. My back arched as I got more excited.

"I'm serious. Stay home it's not too late to change your status to telework." I could see by the way he kissed me that he knew he was going to get what he wants.

"I can't think when you you start talking like this." The dominance he had over me left me powerless. The second he slid my panties to the side I couldn't breathe.

"Baby I have had a long day and..."

"I know how you get." I held on to him instead of the desk.

"And you know how I get so why not spend tomorrow laid up. We can cook every meal, watch tv, take baby boy out..." It did sound good.

"That sounds a little better." His lips graced my neck.

"Mmmhm." I tried to push him away when he grabbed me.

"You like when I choke your ass huh?" He couldn't tell by the want my body reacted.

"Don't make me answer." I don't think he knows how much I'm willing to let him slut me out.

"So change the status. We both have had a lot going on..." Eric filled be with his man hood making it hard to respond.

"I..." I managed to yelp. I couldn't keep up with his pace.

"Stay home." I Eric had no remorse for my body and I loved it.

"Damn." He pushed in to me more and more with each stoke. I tried to keep my nails out of his back but I wasn't doing a good job.

"It's yours Eric. It's too much you are going to make me fucking..."

"It's been mine." His raspy voice filled my ear and contributed to my body's final jerk of pleasure.

"Shit." I tried to keep my voice down but it wasn't possible.

"You wanted me to fuck your huh." He never stopped fucking me.

"I'm... I'm going to cum Eric." I tried pushing him away because it was coming to fast.

"Look at me." He demanded. I gasped as it seemed like everything began to move in slow motion. His thumb made it into my mouth causing me to close my mouth. He slowly pulled it away as he pulled out of my vagina in an effort it impregnate me.

"Fuck." I tried to catch my breath hoping he pulled out in time.

"You wanted that huh? I told you to ask for what you want"

"I want more." I whispered

"Change the status babe. Stay home." I watched his load drain from his throbbing dick before climbing off of the desk. He caught me after noticing my balance was off. I turned using jus desk top to change the status and notify my coworkers that I would be working from home.

"You still want more?"

"Right after you tell me if you are ok?" I asked him wondering why he was so firm in me being home.

"My father has been on my ass and I'm really not looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. I need a stress free day Amari." I looked at him not sure if he was telling the whole truth. He kissed me making me forget about his issues.

"Let me focus on you."

"Not like this. I need you to talk to me." I grabbed his wrist even though we were already walking away.

"I don't want to talk." I followed him as he walked.

"Eric are you really going to act like a kid right now?" I asked him making him stop in the hall way.