In you

"Shit." I looked up at Eric as my mouth helped him come closer to his climax. As soon as I came up for air his hand when from the back of my neck to the front of my throat. He used his strength to bring us face to face. I watched him lick his lips before pulling me in for a kiss.

"I want to be inside of you Amari." He said at a whisper.

"On your new couch?" I asked letting him in zip my dress and expose my breast. I gasped as he kissed my shoulder blade and continued to my nipples.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later." He said watching me climb on top of him as he laid his arms across the back of the sofa. My breaths weakened as soon as he began to push through me. My feet on the sofa and his lips on my body was the combination that I needed.

"Just let me..." I replied riding him slowly. The light of the television and city lights bounce off of our bodies as I used him for balance.

"I like this Amari." He said breathlessly.

"You may need to get use to her." His hands floated to my hips.

"Shit is too good. I love you." He moaned.

"You love me as much as you love this dick " He continued to support me.

"Yes." I focused on my orgasm and listened to him whisper in my ear.

"Louder" He grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling it to the side.

"Shit. You gone make a nigga cum." My body tingled as he spoke. At that moment it stopped being just sex and became an experience.

"Say it again." He demanded.

"I love you Eric." I moaned as loud as my body would let me.

"I like the way that sounds."

"If you don't want to get pregnant you may want to sit on my face." I slowed down, looking in his eyes realizing he was serious.

"I'm almost there." I bounced faster thinking tho I couldn't time it perfectly.

"It's your fault if this night ends with another Aden or Gia. Sit on my face Amari." He said. I hated the feeling of him sliding of him sliding out of me but I loved how his tongue felt against coke as I followed his directions.

"I may already be pregnant with the way you have been..."

"Maybe." He said back.

"Oh my god Eric. Just like..." I couldn't talk through the eruption of pleasure he provided me. I couldn't help myself once I saw him finish himself. I went from hovering over I'm to vent over beside him to drag my tongue across the his tip.

"Damn girl." He placed his hand on my back moaned out loud.

"What's all of that about?" He said as I cleaned him up.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting coming back from getting a towel.

"I mean you are normally a little nasty but that was... different." I got the couch back to it's brand new condition before flopping down on the couch beside him. Our skin connected as I laid my bare legs in his lap.

"I missed you." I hit closer to him.

"The last time you..."

"Don't worry about the last time worry about the next time." I cut him off knowing that he thought something was wrong.

"You look a little tired." I joked.

"Yeah alright." He reached across my legs getting the television remote. He place one hand in my thigh as he tired the volume up and I realized how comfortable I was sitting next to him completely naked. I didn't have the urge to  cover up or hide any part of myself.

"After all of that you want to watch ESPN?" I asked him as he switched the channel.

"I was a little preoccupied to catch the Monday night game so I think 15 minutes is cool." He popped over to kiss my cheek. Input my head in his chest, basically sitting cuddled up in his lap.

"Football star Xavier Duncan hit with a $50,000 fine for missing practice last weekend." My smile soften as I turned to the screen listening to the sports announcement. I rolled my eyes knowing that he was on the area at that time.

"He got off easy if you ask me." The other announcer said before getting in to other athletes that had been fined this month.

"Hmm." Eric groaned. I waited to see I he had anything to say.

"Your baby daddy a little irresponsible huh?" He said causing me to genuinely laugh.

"I guess so."  I smiled think about how stupid  X was when Eric's armed wrapped around me.

"I love It when you smile."

"You are going to make me blush." I lifted my head to look at him before I stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked watching me walk.

"To shower. One of his has to go to work in the morning." He turned off the Tv. Lightly jogging to catch up to me.

"Come here." I took a deep breath knowing he was about to start playing.

"Aden is in the bed." I could  tell he was getting hard by the way he walked toward me.

"My eyes aren't down there. I just want to talk." I continued to lead him to the master suite.

"Relax. don't look at me like that. You know I have to get up and I'm not trying to be rushed again." I said making sure that Aden's door was closed.

I didn't even try to out walk him when we got to the door.

"You need a condom." I said to him letting him pull my hair as I arched my back.

"I need you to let me cum in you." He said walking in to the bathroom and doing what I said.