Why

"It was so great meeting you. I'm
making plans for the girls to go wine tasting and I would love for you to join us." Evalyn said as we all got ready to leave. Eric's chatted with the guys whole keeping an eye on me. It had gotten pretty late and I'm sure Jaimie had put Aden to bed.

"Well ok." I said trying to see the positive side of entering this Real House wife like groups

"Yeah it would be fun. At least some one will have a sense of humor." Janell said as she gave me a hug. At the moment she was my favorite even though I was trying to figure out if she was only being friendly because I like her shop.

"My sister can be a little high strung at time and we need some fresh faces." Ashlyn agreed with Janell and then came Tian as they walked out of the door.

"Chile I hope to see you there because I'm tired of these boogie heffas." She said touching on how we are on the same part of the city.

"I'll be there just for you." I joked and The others chimed in.

"I hope so love. We know how to have a good time." Tian concluded.

"I'm serious Amari. We would love to have you." Evalyn reiterated as we crowded her door way.

"Don't worry she isn't going to let you forget either." Tian said before they all said a final good bye and went out separate ways. It could be nice to be around other women. I had been going to work and coming home for a while a so this could be a good addition.

"Thank you for coming." I heard Kyle, Evalyn's husband say as he walked towards us.

"Thank you for having me." I shook the hand that he held out.

"This has been my boy for a long time and I have been telling him to straighten up and settle down." He said still holding my hand. I looked up at Eric and then back at Kyle so he could continue his speech.

"It's good to see why he has been so distant and working so hard." He smiled letting me go and patting Eric on the back.

"Alright. That's enough." Eric noticed how mushy his friend got.

"I'm just being honest." He laughed. Eric was a little embarrassed but these were things I already knew.

"Anyway, it was great to meet you Amari."

"And about Myra. I know how hard it must have been to have her act like that." Evalyn started before I could respond to her husband.

"You don't need to apologize for her actions." I stopped her honestly not giving a damn.

"But I do. Apparently has a lot going on, and while that's no excuse for her acting a plum fool at my first function, I apologize on her behalf and I hope that you will come out with us soon." Her accent poked through as she spoke.

"Thank you Evalyn but I'm fine. Honestly." I said unwilling to argue about it. The only person who needs to talk to me his Myra.

"We wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable. Anyone close to Eric is family to us." Kyle said playfully punching Eric in the shoulder.

"You know I hate coming out of character." He stepped to the side with Kyle.

"I'd love to come to your wine tasting. It was great meeting you both and I am fine. I'm a big girl." We laughed together as we all hugged it out and left the house.

"How are you? I know you dont like people." He was correct. I'd rather it just be me an him for the most part. We walked to the care quickly not realizing that the cars in the drive way belonged to the attendees.