Famous

Eric

"I wanted you to be comfortable." I held her hand as we got out of the rental vehicle and walked up the steps to the corporate jet.

"Is this like... ok?" She asked as the kids took pictures with the pilot and flight crew. We took a picture all together and separately. Amari and Aden sat on the steps of the capturing the perfect mother and son moment.

"I mean it's mine so yeah." I pulled her in to a hug as she looked at the size of the plane. I held her as I walked towards the steps and let the kids go first. Letting her go, she reached for her phone and all color left her face

"Hey Tyson." She said. It was like I witnessed her shrink back in to a little girl.

"I got to find out in social media that you are pregnant?" I knew her brother had been out of jail for a good few months but I was under the impression that he moved just like Drew. She took a deep breath trying to keep herself together.

"Social media?" She asked him as I hit the kids to sit down.

"I know that nigga X ain't around you." He said getting a little more upset.

"Wait until we take off ok." I responded to Aden's request for snacks.

"No I haven't seen him in a while. What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Update: Ex girlfriend of football star X Duncan and best friend of Nicole B. spotted at the happiest place on earth." He read the head line. Her head dropped. She picked it back up, looking at me.

"It looks like the two may have made up. Amari is seen holding their son, alone as usual, with a nice sized baby bump. No boy toy in sight." He continued to read the article. I checked my phone and there it was. Reading further, the article talks about the relationship they had. Right under the blog post was the photo of Amari and Aden.

"We were always rooting for the college sweethearts. Congratulations Amari. It looks like one of our favorite unproblematic Instagram baddies is doing well." He finished.

"Fuck." She sat back.

"So how far along are you?" He asked.

"4 months tomorrow. Twins." She said baring it all as I sat on the couch next to her. I told the flight attendant we would be ready to go soon.

"And Rinney knew before me and Drew? I know Ma doesn't know." He started to question her.

"Nigga I don't know. I don't know I was pregnant, this far along, or having two babies until two weeks ago." She snapped back.

"Aye calm down." He said trying to continue the conversation.

"You up and moved across the country two seconds after getting out of jail so my bad." She said.

"That has nothing to do with me finding out my only sister is pregnant on the gram."

"I gotta go." She hung up on her eldest brother. Once he began to call back she turned her phone on do not disturb.

"You see why I don't tell people about X. Because they will find out anyway." She drugged her shoulders.

"Im not a celebrity so I don't even understand how or why someone would want to take my pictures."

"Nicole has three million followers right?" I said making her think about how she has come to have just over 150,000.

"Yeah but..."

"You are bit of a celebrity. An unproblematic Instagram baddie if you will. You posted a picture 5 seconds ago and it has 29,000 likes." This was the first time that we talked about her Instagram status. I never really found it important because she never made a big deal out of it. When I first met her she did an hosting head or their but nothing like the way her friends do. Outside of being really picky about her photos it was like she didn't care.