Always

Eric

"I got it." Amari said as she stepped in. I looked down at her confused sat to why she would put herself in this position. I took some time to look at Aden who was completely unbothered.

"You need to go. It ain't shit for you here bruh." I continued to speak.

"I'm here to talk to my son's mother. Nigga this don't concern you." He raised up.

"Baby please." She grabbed my hand causing me to calm down.

"Bitch you came all the way down here to talk? What needs to be said today that should've been said three years ago when he was born? Nigga you a clown. She didn't need you,then she doesn't need you now, and I'm gonna make sure she never need you. You ain't even got to worry about him." I said walking away to get ready for what ever this Photo shoot has in store.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked pudding me off even more. I put Aden down as Jaime came to change his clothes.

"You gone let that corn ball talk to me like that?" Their conversation began as I greeted the staff for the shoot.

"He didn't do or say anything wrong."I heard her yell as I sat to have my haircut touched up.

"So why do I have to find out about this on the media?"

"We haven't had sex since before I moved out here and you know it. You should have... we should even be having this conversation. It's pointless."

"Im sorry give me a second." I said to the guy shaping me up. He stepped back knowing that there was a problem. I returned to the common area of the studio.

"She is almost 5 months pregnant and this shit is over." I pushed him towards the door.

"Here you go." He said confused as to why I inserted myself back in to the conversation.

"Yeah, hear I go. You are pathetic." I started my sentence.

"Just leave." She said causing him to turn around and leave without a word.

"Don't mess up your makeup." I turned around as she began to process what was happening. The tears began to form while she took some breaths.

"I'm fine." She said. I automatically apologized for my actions.

"Don't apologize. Let's just leave it alone." She said as she stepped away.

"Are you ok? Really Mar talk to me." I said.

"Babe I'm fine. Let's just do this and go home. Please Eric I don't want to do anything besides be with you at home." She said looking me square in the eye.

"So go  put on your clothes and smile." She puckered her lips for me to kiss.

"Yes Ma'am" I said following her.
I had a lot more to say about the situation. I wanted to know how he knew where she was going to be and if Nicole had anything to do with that.
More importantly for what reason did he feel the need to travel all the way here.

As G arrived I hurried up and made sure she was changed before she said down to have her hair touched up it took no time for me to freshen up and change my clothes. All in all, it took about 45 minutes for us to actually start taking photos.

"Ok let's do just the sisters." The photographer was finished shooting Gia and I as he changed his lens. Amari had changed dresses and finally starting to smile again. I watched as they got in to formation and smiled. Checking my phone I realized that Gia was due back in New York soon.

"You ok?" I asked noticing that Gia started to yawn.

"I want to meet the babies when they get here but what if I am in New York?" She asked me. I knew that the conversation needed to be had and I was glad she brought it up.

"Well we have some time before they get here." I said to her hopping to calm her down.

"But what if I am in New York." She asked again.

"You should be back before they come and if you want to come back to Texas you can. At anytime you know that right?" I asked her.

"I guess so." She replied.

"I mean it. If you want to come back to Texas any time you want. You call me and I'll make it happen." I wanted to make sure she understand stood.

"No matter what G." I said as she nodded her head.

"Can I have mom and dad?" The photographer yelled out to me.

"You understand that right?" I asked before walking off.

"Yes."

"Call grandy if you still want to go before you leave." I said walking into the frame.

"Y'all look so good together." Nicole said from the other side of the set causing us to laugh.

"Shut up." Amari blushed.

"That's all her." I said looking down at her as the camera began to flash.

Home

"Are you sure?" I heard her ask Jaime as I carried Aden in the door.
We all walked to the back where I put Aden down.

She didn't bother changing out of the dress from the shoot. I unzipped the dress as she requested before letting her know that I was taking Gia to my father's house.

"G put your clothes in the washing machine so I can pack them while you are gone." Gia hated washing a dish but she would do laundry all day long. Even at her age I wasn't washing my own clothes but she had it down pact.

"You coming back?" She asked, completely disregarding her conversation with her sister. I shook my head before she motioned me over to her. I walked further in to the bed room giving her the kiss that she asked for.

"I gotta go." Her eyes were lustful and I tried to not to make eye contact.

"Go ahead." She said softly.

"I'll be back." I kissed her again before going to check in Gia as she finished putting her load of clothes in.

Once I got back I noticed Amari had already dried and folded my daughter's clothes for me. I heard her in the shower so I took the time to pack them up. G was leaving soon and I wanted to have everything together. I walked in to the bed room to see that she started to look at the houses I had told her about. I began to look at her lap top as the shower cut off. I picked it up holding it in my hand. I scrolled down and even looked at her thoughts.

"Those houses are huge baby." I heard her say.

"We will be spending slot of time in it since you resigned today." I said letter her know that I was aware.

"I had to." She wrapped herself in the towel.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey y'all, PLEASE check out "Fresh Out" I'll be updating this book more💞

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hey y'all, PLEASE check out "Fresh Out" I'll be updating this book more💞