Beverly Hills

Eric

I ended up turning my phone off after getting to my hotel and talking Amari last night. I settled my business with Marcus and hand no intention in doing anything else but sleeping

The morning was easy. I was able to get to the LA office and throw myself into my work. At this point my meetings were finally over when I got the Marcus showed up.

"Good to see you man. Follow me." I lead him to my office for the time being.

"Thank you have having me." He said as we walked in and got settled.

"You have good timing, I just finished up for the day." I noted as I sat down and moved some things around.

"Now I have to ask. Why are you looking for investors living in that beautiful home?" It was obvious, not everyone can afford to sink every dollar in to their dream but I wanted his answer.

"It's a family home. My sister and have made it so it looks like one home I'm the common areas but it's acting like two. She has a side and I have mine." While o was interested in the makings of the home I though it would be best to move on.

"Ok so what are you asking for?" He handed me his plans for expansion.

"$150,000 for 15%?" I looked up at him. He was bringing in way more than that monthly who's was a good sign for me. My main concern was making my money back but now that he has put a partnership on the table I was even more interested.

"We are doing a soft launch tonight. Just let me know if you are interested then. And I have already sent the collector to you home for you and your family. I hope you don't mind, I did my research." He didn't want to take up any more of my time.

"I should be able to make it." I said checking my flight plans to make sure I made it back in time for Amari's appointment.

"Well like I said iwill bet out of your way. While the brand speaks volumes I did include everything in those documents." Even though I had just realized I hadn't talked to Amari all day I stood up.

"Yeah it looks good. If it's solid I'll have my people draw something up." I shook his hand still thinking about Amari.

"Thanks again." He said as I walked him out. As soon as the door closed I looked to see if I missed a call.

"Whoa." I noticed that it was almost 4 and I had missed 2 calls from Amari, 1 from Yani, and a text from Kyle.

I sat down waiting for the face time call to connect.

"We called you hours ago." My daughter said on the second ring.

"Tell him G." Amari laughed in the background.

"Daddy had a really long day. I'm sorry. Tell me about practice." I propped the phone up on my desk knowing that she hated when a person want in the camera.

"It was nice. I miss my gym in Jersey but this one is bigger." She started. I noticed Amari in the background and her stomach was bigger than I remembered. She looked at her laptop as if there was something important on the screen. I couldn't focus on Gia telling me about her day when seeing her pass through the frame.

"What is Mar doing?" I asked her after making sure she was finished.

"I don't know." She hopped up and handed the phone to her.

"Hey stranger." She said still focused on the screen.

"I'm sorry about that. You know how shit gets." I said hoping she would look at me.

"Mmhm." She replied letting me know that she knew what I had been doing in LA.

"What's got your attention?" I asked hoping to ease my recent endeavors in.