Details

Eric didn't leave. Even after I left, picked up my son, got food, and come back he was still there. Last night was a pretty quiet night between us but not for Eric and Aden. Eric played with him and even got him to bed after I fed him.

When I woke up this morning for work I heard the door open and close letting me know he had left to get ready. I got out of bed tip toeing out into the kitchen to make a small breakfast for myself and get Aden ready before myself. To my surprise his bag was packed and there were already clothes laid out for him. Eric had made my morning easier even though in hadn't said a word to him made me feel bad. On the other hand I didn't want to be forced in to forgiving him.

"Don't smile at me." I caught Aden as he popped to his feet. It was like he knew what I was thinking. I picked him up getting him dressed and ready to go before I put in my work clothes. It was Monday so I decided to wear a floral skirt to distract people from how I really felt. I paired it with a solid colored shirt before debating if the skirt was too tight. I looked over at Aden who was completely in to the television to care about my skirt.

After checking the time I decided it didn't matter. I grabbed a sweater just in case I felt like I needed to cover up during the day. I turned off  the television, bringing him back to reality. I decided to carry him, his bag, and my purse to the car and let him practice walking at the end of the day.

After double checking that he was strapped in and pulling off I realized I fed him but not myself. The high way was clear enough to stop but I didn't want to take any chances and continued to the office. After dropping Aden off I proceeded to the elevator.

"So much for Monday off." Josh said as I pushed the button. I shrugged my shoulders as the elevator doors opened.

"Hopefully it will go by quickly." I thought about all of the paper work that I would have sitting on my desk. Josh pushed the button taking use to the floor where our office is located.

"I need it to. Lord knows I'd rather be doing something else." I agreed with him even though I knew what he meant.

"I hope you enjoyed date three and a half." He said as he held open the elevator door for me.

"It was great." I said laughing and playing along as I exited the elevator, running right into Eric.

"Good Morning Mr. Graham." I said knowing it was going to be a problem. He looked me up and down before responding.

"Have a good day Ms. Williams." He pressed the down arrow and waited for the elevator as he watched Josh hold the door for me. I walked towards my office wondering if he was going to throw a fit now or later. I put my phone face up just to see before logging in. I began looking at some emails that came in over the weekend when Rachel knocked on my door.

"Missed you at the gala." I said before even saying hello.

"Chile those galas are like the company Christmas party. Everyone gets a little wild." She said sliding in to one of the chairs in the other side of my desk. Her statement informed me that she had some piping hot tea.

"Wild you say? I peeled out a little early." She hopped up to close the door. I laughed as she sat back down. It was about to get real messy.

"Well Marcus from accounting and I..." I stopped her in the middle.

"Marcus with the light brown eyes?" I wanted to clear up any confusion before she continued.

"Mmhmm." She said tucking her hair behind her ear. I don't know he was down with the swirl.

"We ended up taking off to find a more private area to get to know each other..." She said beefing around the bush. I smacked me teeth before speaking.

"Get to know each other my ass." I whispered to her causing here to fall out laughing.

"Let's just say that the company did rent out the entire museum and who ever watches the Victorian art exhibit cameras will get a show." She finished. I didn't take Rachel as one to get down like that it now that I do we may have to hang out a little more.

"You are lying! Honey Marcus is fine." I said still not believing it. I had only come in contact with Marcus a few times for work but anyone could see that he is a heartbreaker.

"Came alone and left with him." I applauded her.

"Don't clap yet that's not the good part." She said checking her manicure.

"You know Graham's son?" My heart stopped for a second.

"He only has one right?" I said trying to get myself together and act naturally. I didn't know where she was going with this  but I was determined to not let that show.

"Just one son but he has two daughters from his earlier marriage." She answered. I didn't know that Rachel was this messy but I was ok with it for now. On thing I didn't want to know is if Eric ever speaks to his sisters since he refers to himself as an only child.

"Anyways while Marcus and I tried to sneak away... Let's just say baby Graham had the same idea we had." I leaned in knowing she had details that I would need to use.

"Don't get shy on me now." I said waiting for her to speak up. She crossed her legs at the knee and lowered her voice.

"From what I could hear homegirl really enjoyed herself. He wasn't shy about anyone seeing the either. Then again we weren't even supposed to be up there." I sat back trying to seem interested inside of upset.

"It was like he was angry at her. Kinda like porn but a little hardcore." I regretted asking for more. However, I'm glad she saw that instead of our argument.

"So y'all really did have a wild night huh?" I asked keeping up my act. I was relieved that the worst part of my night was kept under wraps for now.

"Wild enough to not want to talk about Landscaping." I was glad that she went back to work related topic.

"We can start with the expansion plan." I shifted around in my seat. I tried my best to push thoughts out of my head until later.