Rest

"Im trying to if you..." I kissed him mid sentence. I just wanted him to back up all of the things he talked about at work. It took a lot for me not to step away but how many times would I be able to do that with someone noticing.

"If I what? Let you go?  It's not happening." Still taken back that I was finally giving him the energy that he always wanted. I looked in his eyes just as he realized that he was staying.

"Are you serious?" He asked still know knowing if I was playing.

"You have somewhere else to be?" He exhaled sharply, cracking a smile. I needed him to stay.

"You are talking a good game girl, I just hope you feel the same why when you get back." He pressed my body against a near by wall. I was so close to having him break down my barriers.

"Are you denying me?" I said with a bit of an attitude. I didn't want to come right out and tell him that I needed to be fucked. Don't get me wrong, I can clearly distinguish a want from a need and I know I need him inside of me.

"I wouldn't say that. Delaying is a better word." Eric continued to kiss my neck and every inch of exposed skin. My mouth dropped open.

"You can't be serious." I said swung my arm around his shoulders. Poking my lips out like a baby made him laugh.

"Don't wake my lil dude up." He told me  just to try and keep my voice down. He said now kissing my shoulders.

"Now you care about volume levels." He looked up at me. I awaited the smart ass remark that came next.

"Well you know if you would have came to my office for that meeting you could have been as aloud as you wanted." I took my arm from around his neck as I laughed. He slid back to the other half of the coach.

"Yeah what ever." I said  playfully but still irritated. It didn't take long before I was all over him once again. I enjoyed the slight pressure he applied to my neck.

"If I give you want you want you better not miss that flight." My sister was super excited so that wasn't happening. Even though it was work related it was our first real family trip.

"If? Eric don't play with me." God he was fine. The way he tried to uphold this nonchalant act didn't phase me. Eric used his free hand to open my legs. He made me unbuckle his belt. I went further as to help him out of the pants, slide down his boxers, and watching his chocolate dick spring to life.

"No you don't play with me. If you are serious don't be scared. Your ass ain't scared right now." He pointed out as he toyed with my entrance. I had no other choice but to look at him while he used the tip of his manhood to melt my attitude. He continued softly talking his shit in my ear as they soft soaked up my dripping juices.

"You are going to wake that baby if you start that moaning." He leaned forward now balls deep in my pussy.

"Fuck you." I spread my legs wider anticipating ever second of the painful pleasure he would send rippling through my body.

"Watch your fucking mouth." He put some base in his voice. I watched him bite is bottom lip while he pounded in and out of me.

"You gone bring yo pretty ass to my office when I call baby?" He maintained his stoke while he sucked on my next. I suddenly lost my ability to speak with him inside of me.

"Mmhmm" I gasped coming undone around him.  My response was a like but sex like this would make me say anything.

"Let me beat this pussy out the box. Keep that nasty ass attitude in check for you." I went in for a kiss longing for the sensation of his tongue down my throat. A bit of his aggression faded while he filled me with long, deep strokes causing my back to arch.

"Yes." I moaned.

"Speak up." He growled in my ear.

"Yes. Please just keep fucking like that." I said sharply. Every inch of him gently pushed me over the edge. His rock hard length pushed through my barriers one last sending my body into a frenzy. He made me cum from the depths of my soul causing my body to cling to his.  He continued fucking me slowly until he pulled out.

His actions surprised me since he brought up having a family so much.

"Stay" I whispered knowing he had a full day ahead of him. He licked his hips and without a word just nodded his head.

"I knew you this wasn't going to be easy." He said snuggling up to me on the couch.

"You didn't want it to be easy. If you did you wouldn't have come over. I pointed out.

Sleeping in the couch before a flight wasn't  ideal. We stood up making our way to the bedroom quietly.

"Come play with that pussy." He said not giving a shit what time it was. I heard him close the door behind us.

"Yes sir." He watched me sit in the bed, bringing one leg to my chest giving him a full view. I motioned him closer making him take one of my fingers in his mouth. His moan sent a shock down my body as I rubbed my clit. His big brown eyes staring in to my soul made me do from one finger to two.

"Fells good?" He asked kissing my neck.

"Yes." I tried to downplay the pleasure.

"Slid them inside of you. I want you to fuck yourself." I threw my head back as he talked me through my second orgasm.

"That's my baby. Make that sweet ass pussy drip. Just how I like it." My free hand went from his cheek to his neck as I silently begged for his touch.

"I...Eric I." I loved the grin that spread across his face.

"You better not stop. Cum Mari." I felt the seriousness in his voice. My low whimpers filled the air as he watched me cum all over myself.

"More." He said taking control of my clit. My leg began to tingle with the help of his circular motion.

"You love me?" He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Uhhhuh." I could barely maintain steady breaths with his hands in between my legs.

"You're so wet." He stopped when I grabbed his arm.

"Fuck." I said breathlessly. He kissed my forehead before laying back and pulling me into his arms.

"Get some rest." He wrapped hisself around me reminding me my flight.