Jinx x Fem-Reader ☁️

This is like a life where if reader was on Silco's side: here we goo!!

            I turn on my camera "I'm gonna prank powder today, after she's done with work some days she comes to my workshop and cuddles me, our workshop don't look to different but, i have more neon colors and my outfit is a glow in the dark." I say with my smile growing big.

"But that's a story for another time, today I will be ignoring Powder, since she did do a prank that she was dead" I say while rolling my eyes and exhaling sharply "alright let's do this" I set up the camera.

11:00 am

          "Guess who" she says covering my eyes I don't respond she takes her hands off and she drifts to the side of me looking at me "sweet cheeks?" She gets close to my face but I draw something in my sketch book "oh so we're doing that today? mkay" she starts to kiss my cheek and my neck

It took every nerve in my body to not giggle or react, she looks at me with fake puppy eyes, "sweet cheeeeeeeks"  she looks at the time and groans while walking out the door.

2:30 pm

I giggle a little while I set up the camera near the TV, but I hid it a little. i sit down on the couch and turn on the TV with a straight face and Jinx walks in.

She comes in and sits down next to me, she slithers next to me and lays her head on my lap, she's trying to pull off a sad Jinx. I'm not gonna fall for it though.

       I lay back a little still ignoring She the turns to me and kisses my stomach, I put my hand on my face hiding my smile. She giggles and takes my hand out of my face "Failed didn't ya" I pulled a straight face real quick to show that I'm still ignoring her "Your straight face is not cute btw" she plucks my nose and rolls her eyes.

She jumps off the couch and goes to outside.

7:00 pm

              I literally forgot all about the challenge and lay down in the bed. I play on my phone for a little bit and jinx secretly sets up my camera near the nightstand.

              She proceeds to jump on me and attack me with kisses, I start to laugh "JINX STAWP IT!" She hugs me really tight and she attack my cheek with kisses "REVENGE FOR IGNORING ME ALL DAY" She lays her head on my chest and sighs "And by the way" she grabs the camera and holds it up so it can see both of us "You failed the little challenge of yours!!!!" She stick her tongue out.

I giggle and cover my face with my arm laying down. She point the camera to my face and says "So what do you have to say to me? Cmon" she removed my arm while laughing a little. "Nope I'm not gonna" "If you don't say it, you'll have to buy your own food tomorrow" she says while sitting on top of me. I groan and look up at the ceiling

"I officially lost to my favorite person in the world, Jinx" I say out of defeat "That's better" she says innocently and kisses my cheek, she turns off the camera and cuddles me "Now that that's out of the way maybe we could, idk, have movie nigh, BUT I WILL pick out the movie!" She says "With what snacks" I say raising an eyebrow "just shhh, sweet cheeks, I got this under control" she puts a finger on my lips.

"TIME TO PICK OUT PAJAMAS SNF PLUSHIES" she says jumping out of bed and runs to our closet, i laugh and go after her.

I love her so much

A/N: so like I'm sorry this took so long- cuz I'm working on the Vi fanfic,

I'm also sorry if this was cringe 😬 I'm extremely sorry