Vi x Gang Leader pt 6 😤

Sorry for the long chapter and for misspellings don't hate me..  don't worry Vi and Y/n will make it  😜

(Y/N's POV)

I sit there in shock, Mylo whispers things like:

"See? She never loved you she only used you say as bate to get to powder.

"N-no she- she didn't mean it.. she wouldn't.. do that" I whisper

Poor Hazard, You May not be the wisest but you can't be blind, she doesn't love you, only we do~

"She didn't mean it.. heh" I say hugging myself

Let's be real, the only one who really cared was silver and your mothers~

You can't trust anybody

He glitches to the side of me whispering more things. I stand up automatically "Chubby Cheeks I-!" "DON'T CALL ME THAT! YOU- you don't get to call me that" I lower my voice while sniffling.

"Y/n please I didn't-!" "It's fine, I don't care, about you or.. Cailtyn.. my only priority is to see Powder" i say sniffling and wiping my tears.

"I never.. missed you... in fact I can't wait to find powder so I don't have to see you ever again.." I say holding myself trying to let out a laugh but.. it still hurts.

Before Vi could say anything else I walked out, sitting down near the door curdled up sniffling and tears running down my face.

"Why? Why am I crying? I didn't love her- she was just a an obstacle in my way" I say wiping my tears.

You don't mean that Y/n

I look down at sparky

"I do mean it, I swear I- I never loved her heh, besides who needs love" I try to giggle.

You do Hazard

Mylo says as I feel his demon touch my shoulder

"No you're right no one loved me other than my mothers and sister. Partially Vander, but other wise I don't need anyone's love" I say giggling and looking up.

You don't mean that

You know it

You need her you need love.

Jinx told me not to tell but she really loves you.

She said she thinks of you all the time.

Tears running down my face as Sparky tries to comfort me, I keep wiping them and sniffling.

I calm down a bit.. I wipe my final tears "Hey? You ok-?" "I'm fantastic as I'll ever be heh" I say giggling and biting my lip.

"Listen Hazard, I know that me and you aren't.. compatible but.. I can't bare to see you down or.. hurt or distant" Cailtyn explains. I look up at her with a what the fuck face.

"Why the hell would you care, didn't you tell me yourself you would fall for someone like me?" I ask looking up at her.

She kneels in front of me and cup my face, "I'm sorry I was.. mad at.. myself" she explains putting her hands on mine.

I sigh "Listen Cailtyn, I don't think you should mess around with a fucked up person like me, ok? You deserve better Dollface" I say patting her face.

We both get up, "You have gotten better since we last met" she says putting a hand on my shoulder.

I huff "Better how?" "You know, you're not as hyperactive as you were before going to jail" she says patting my cheek.