Cailtyn x Guard Reader 🍋

-Y/N's POV-

"Thank you again Y/n for agreeing to stay with Cailtyn" Cassandra says as she wraps her arm around her husband's "anytime Lady Cassandra" I simply say.

"I'm sorry for telling you on short noticed, I'm quite surprised you said yes this is kinda unprofessional" She says, I shake my head "It's fine, I don't have much to do at home so, I guess this could be a way of getting to know her" I say rubbing my arm.

Cassandra smiles at me "You are maturing into a fine young woman" she says kissing my forehead.

"She is, please take care of Cailtyn, she's a little hard headed" Mr.kiramman says while also kissing my forehead.

I smile slightly, Cailtyn comes down stairs motioning me to come upstairs. I bow my head and walk upstairs.

I walk in Cailtyn's room closing the door, Cailtyn lifts me up twirling me around.

"I've missed you so much" She says as I wrap my legs around her waist "I was only gone for a year" I say putting my forehead on hers.

"That's far too long" Cailtyn says placing her lips on mine.

We kiss for a bit as she cups my ass so I wouldn't slip. I pull away smiling at her slightly. "I missed you too" I say kissing her again.

"It's funny, we act like we are married couples but we are only 19" she says as I lay my head on her shoulder.

"I'm 20 dummy" I muffle into her shoulder. "Same difference" she says as she lays down with me still in her arms.

"So how was the vacation" "Not a vacation, I was still studying and training" I say sitting up.

She caresses up and down my waist "In paradise" she comments "Still" I say putting my hands on her stomach.

She has slightly formed abs, it's a turn on not gonna lie, "So, how have you been? Ya know, all alone.." I ask almost feeling guilty.

"It's been lonely but, at the end of the day I would tell myself it's worth it cuz you are happy." She explains sitting up and kiss me.

I tangle my fingers in her hair. Smiling against her lips, "especially since you're smiling more than you used to" she notices.

I noticed too, ever since I hung out with Cailtyn I- smile more than I used to when we first met.

"You're smile is so, beautiful and cute" she says as she flips us over gently.

She takes my dress off and bra. Cailtyn kisses down my lips to my neck as she massages my breasts.

"Their so warm and super soft" Cailtyn says messaging my breasts. She notices something on my shoulder. I squirm and bite my lip.

She glared at me a bit. "What?" I breathe out. "Who gave you this?" She asks looking at my shoulder.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you" I say looking away, she slips my dress off and kisses my inner thigh.

We haven't done anything and I'm already sweaty.

She eats me out immediately, "Fuck" I moan to her pillows biting the sheet that covered them.

This is the first time she's ever been rough, in a year. My orgasm builds up quickly.

"I'm almost there" I squeal out gripping onto the sheets. She pulls away completely, before I could finish.

My eyes open and look at her, "why-?!" She puts her finger on my mouth. "Punishment time" she says pulling my arm to the bed posts. Cailtyn ties my wrists together with a tie and strips infront of me.

She spreads her legs and bites her lip as she plunges her finger in her hole. I got irritated at the fact I couldn't touch her. I had to sit and watch.

She starts gasping as she fingers herself with 2 fingers, I start rubbing my legs together. She stops and smacks my thighs really hard.

"You can't pleasure yourself, you know that" she says spanking my thighs again, this time really hard.

My legs were burning and heat was already radiating off my body. "I- im sorry" I whisper.

She put a blindfold on my eyes, she then blows out the candles.

"Cait- Cailtyn?" I call out for her.

She flips me over and I feel a cold breeze on my body.

"Let's see if you're a honest one" She says shoving 2 of her fingers in me harshly.

I gasp burying my face in the pillow, "Question number 1, why did you lie to me about where you were last year" she asks me fingering me faster.

I moan out balling up my fists, "I-.. I didn't lie!" I squeal out. She spanks my thigh, I groan "FUCK" into the pillow.

My orgasm builds up and she knew this deciding to finger me deeper and faster my body felt like it was overheating.

"Tell me the truth love" she coos in my ear she then stops fingering me right when my orgasm was close "I-.. went to the duel- event... for- 5 months.." I stutter trying to contain myself.

"And then?" She asks rubbing my ass, when I didn't respond she spanks me again. I groan into my pillow.

"I went..to ... Zadia for another 5 months.. then I- I went- back to the duel event.. for 2 more months" I stutter waiting for another punish-ment.

Her hands gently massages my ass, "it wasn't that hard was it?" Cailtyn says flipping me on my back..

"What do you have to say?" She pinches my nipples, I squirm and whimper while heavily breathing. "I'm- I'm.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry lady Kiram-man" I stutter as she releases my nipples.

The breeze form the open window felt pretty relaxing but my womanhood still ached.. bad..

I hear her warm tongue against my clit, she eats me out hungrily while I grind myself against her mouth moaning out.

"Oh my god" I gasp out arching my back, Cailtyn puts in her 2 fingers and hums.

I roll my eyes to the back of my head as my legs start to shake and my orgasm inches closer and closer "You close love?" She asks, I hiss as she adds a third finger in.

She puts her face up to mine while fingering harshly. Cailtyn smashes her lips onto mine.

I gasp and groan as my orgasm hit me like a truck. My back arched as she helped me ride out my high.

I catch my breathe as Cailtyn kisses my neck. "You could've just told me from the start" she says playing with my hair, "I worry about you every day love" she says messaging my aching body.

"I'm sorry Sweet cheeks" I say trying to pin point where she is. I see her silhouette a little bit..

"I love you Love, I can't imagine living a world without you" she explains undoing my restraints.

"I can't either" I say hugging her tightly and she hugs me back. "Don't think I didn't know you secretly came 2 times"she whisper sun my ear. I gulped a little hiding my face in her shoulder.

"Yeah well..

It's my turn Sweet Cheeks"

I am so sorry if this is cringe-

I'm not good at writing smut-

✂️🥹