Ekko x Lilac 🔥

A/N: I know I said i would do Vi head canon but I wanna do this first to see my smut skills.

-Lilac's POV-

4:00 am

I wake up and look at the time and then look back at Ekko who's eyes are closed "Are you just gonna keep rewinding time to have more quality time with me?" I say raising my eyebrow.

He chuckles and puts his arms around my waist and I look at the time.

3:00 am

I giggle and I take his arms off of me. I sit on top of him and he looks at me with half covered eyes. I smile and put my hand on his chest.

"What are you doing" he says with his deep voice, "On nothing" I say innocently while laying my face on his chest. I can hear is heart beat and his breaths, it's quite calming.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

⚠️ Spicy Warning ⚠️

I rub my cheek on his chest and my ass poking out in the air, I wasn't doing it on purpose. He rubs waist down my ass and to my thighs, he repeats this and I my mouth in his chest trying to not make noise.

I hear him chuckle, when he rubbed my ass he also grabbed it from time to time making me squirm. "Your doing this on purpose you dick" I say trying not to moan "don't act like u didn't want this" he says while sitting up. I wrapped my arms around his neck while my face was in his shoulder.

He flips us over and we have our make out session, he kisses down my cheek to my neck, he starts sucking and licking my sweet spot "Mmm-mm" I squeal while I bite my lip he kisses down to my shoulders and puts his hands in my hoodie and up my bra "touchy today are we-!" I get cut off by my squeal, we was pinching my nipple.

"Your one to talk" he says while lifting my hoodie and bra over my chest "Always grabbing my ass" he says while licking and sucking my left nipple. I moan quietly "I-It's not my fault u have ass for da-" he pinched my right nipple to shut me up.

I bite my lip not trying to moan loud, he then kisses my right nipple, he kisses down to my torso and marks my stomach, "Ekko I have to work later" I nudge his shoulder "You can take a day off" he says, he kisses down to my woman hood and kisses my inner thigh.

He then licks my folds and starts sucking my clit, I arch my back moaning "Oh my god" I gasp while gripping the sheets hard, I arch my back towards the ceiling and Ekko hold my thighs with his hands, I move my hips around with my mouth wide open, he hugs my thighs to keep me in place.

I arch my back more and put one of my hands on his hair, another is gripping the sheets. "fuck" I curse under my breathe, he swirls his tongue inside of my womanhood, he then swirls his tongue around my clit and then he puts 2 fingers in, he starts to thrust slowly and gradually start to thrust faster.

He suck my clit harder, I couldn't hold back my moans I start grip the sheets moaning snd curse under my breath more, and I felt the knot in my stomach break and I exhale sharply he thrust more so I can ride out my high.

He then takes his fingers out and gives my clit a suck before pulling away and he chuckled, "You tired yet?" He says raising an Eyebrow I breathe out heavily "Nope" looking at him with innocent yet challenging eyes.

"So be it" he shrugs and pulls me down to him by my thighs, he rubs his manhood on my entrance, he thrust into me and I hiss "fuck!" Ekko kisses my neck to make sure I'm not just feeling pain.

To be honest it's been a month or 2 since we did this, I guess I'm not used to the size anymore, "You ok babe?" He looks at me worried "I'm ok" "if you don't wanna do this we don't have to" he says with worry in his eyes "You think I would come this far if I didn't want this" look at him and put my hands on his face and kisses his cheek.

He thrusts slowly and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, he starts to speed up gradually and lift up one of my legs so he could get deeper. I snap my head back moaning and cursing. He also starts to moan "Lilac" he groans "You feel so good"he groans while he puts his forehead on mine.

He stops to lift both of my legs and put it over his shoulder while thrusting deep and fast, "FUUUCK" I gasp and grip onto the pillow while my eyes roll to the back of my head. He speeds up and then stops I look at him and was about to complain.

Until he flips me over, I'm on my stomach and he slides back into me. I gasp "OH MY GOD" I moan over and over into the pillow while the bed squeaks from under us, he grabs the back of my neck and lifts me up on my fours awhile his other hand is on my hips helping him keep me in place.

I moan out and put one my hands on his hand that's on my hip while my other hand is gripping the bed frame, he groans "YOU FEEL SO FUCKIN GOOD!" He says groaning out and biting his lips, all I could do was moan loudly "I- I need to" I try to make out the words "You need what?!" He leans down "i I need to cum" I manage to let out, he slaps my ass "then cum" he whispers in my ear.

After a few more thrust my vision became blurry and the knot in my stomach snapped he thrusted faster and deeper then before seeking his own orgasm. I put my face in the pillow while moaning into it. I feel his manhood twitch more then before, he then pulls out and cums on my ass. Both of us breathing heavily, he lays down next to me his arm on my torso. I look at the time and it still says:

3:00 am
Sorry if it's cringe