Vi x Gang Reader

A/n: im sorry that you guys have to put up with my bullshit, so, I've been extremely tired, I guess this is like an apology Chapter.

-VI's POV-

"Guess what inmate, you have a new roommate" one of the guards coo as I'm laying on the bench "Try not to annoy her, she's a killer" the guards and I scoff.

She sounds fun, at least someone who will punch back and not tap out on the first punch. They push a girl into my cell "you ain't gotta be so rough" I hear a flirtatious voice say.

They push her in my cell "Be nice to this one, if you pick another fight, you will be out, permanently " the guards warns her and she scoffs.

The guards walk away, I decide to get up and walks over to her "So what you in for?" I ask, "My caring personality" she says sarcastically while smiling and leaning her back on the wall.

"What you in for? Stealing candy from a baby?" She asks in a smart yet curious tone "Why the hell should I tell you?" I ask her in a annoyed mood.

"I mean why not, we have to tolerate each other for a while, minus well" she says walking to me leaning her arm on my shoulder.

I glare at her pushing her off, "Ok ok" she walks away and sits on the bench while I sit on my bed.

"So, what's your name" she asks, I was hesitant for a moment, but she did have a point. "Vi" "As in Violet, Vander's Daughter?" She asks. "How do you know?" I asks and she goes silent.

I get up and grab her shirt "Tell Me-..Y/n?" "Sup cool cat" she says smiling. "How long have you been here?" I ask, she shrugs "I stopped counting after 3 years" she says taking my hands off of her shirt.

"How come I never saw you?" I ask leaning on the wall standing next to her, "different schedules." She says looking down. "How about you?" She asks looking at me "4" I say crossing my arms.

"You've gotten taller" she says smirking at me "And you've gotten more reckless" I say looking at her "oh please, I'm pretty sure you've gotten into fight more then me" she says pushing me a little.

"Yes but that's not to the point, I never killed them-!" "Bullshit" she interrupts me, stating at me. "Maybe 2 or 3 times" I say as she scoffs.

-Y/N's POV-

"So, who's your crush?" I ask randomly, she snaps her neck looking at me, "I'm pretty sure you have a crush" I say getting off the wall walking to the middle of the room.

"No, at least not anyone here" she says coldly, "Speaking of, what did the guards mean saying that you're a killer inmate" she asks walking up to me turning me around to look at her.

"That's for me to know, and YOU to never find out" I say booping her nose, she smacks my hand away, "So mean" I fake pout and sit on the bench.

"I'm mean? And yet you were the same one, always getting into arguments with Vander" she says, as if it rolled of her tongue, my eyes widened as I looked at her.

"SHUT UP, she will never understand" I look at the wall, "who are you talking to?" She asks "None of your damn business" I say turning away from her.

"You have some nerve talking about me and Vander 's conversation, all I hear you and Vander argue about, is you being a huge brat about going to Piltover." I say huffing.

She grabs my face and make me look at her "What?, am I lying" I say muffled into her hand.

"We've had our times but you and Vander were different" she says, I lifted my eyebrow and asked "How so? At least he could trust me not to blow a rich man's penthouse" I say sarcasti-cally.

I felt like she wanted to punch me, slap me, I thought she might've done anything to hurt me for what I said, but she didn't.

She- hugged me. Honestly that's the farthest thing I would ever expect especially from her, me and her were close but, hugging wasn't really a thing her and I did.

I was stunned to be honest, I lay my cheek on her shoulder. A few tears rolling down my face, "I missed you, chubby cheeks" she whispers in my ear.

I used to be pudgy, more or less I did have a more round chubby face, now i have less of it. I am still on the pudgy side but more or less fit some what.

"I missed you too, Cool cat" I say sniffling into her shoulder. She stops hugging me and wipes my tears away, "One of the things I do regret is not hugging you, never knew how much pent up emotions you had" she says cupping my face.

"Well we didn't like eachother so, it didn't matter" I say taking her hands off of my face.

I turn to a wall and I look at the dents in the wall, "You made these?" I ask "Mhm" she says casually "Never listened to Vander, telling you that these aren't the answers to all of your pro-blems" I say holding her wrists showing her bloody knuckles.

"They've solved most of my problems so far" she says rubbing her knuckles, "Got any intel on Powder?" She asks grabbing my arm, "May-be" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Please if you know anything-!" "Why should I tell you?" I ask her honestly. "Because, I need to find my sister, I need to know if she is safe" she says grabbing both of my arms.

"I am sorry, I saw her a couple of times, but she is different, she changed" I say looking down. "But in a good and bad way, she is grown up now, we hung out time to time but she seems to be working for someone, i don't know who but she does" I say looking at her.

"What else" she asks in a desperate tone "that's all I know, other than her giving me the tattoos you see on my body" I say looking at my arms.

It's basically like Jinx's tattoo but instead of bullets there are clocks and gears. On my neck me and Vi have the same tattoo, we got it a while back but hid it from Vander.

"Pretty cool" she says lifting my arm trying to see more of it, "so it's just on your arm?" she asks raising her eyebrow, "No, it's literally on my whole left side of my body, except my calf" I say hugging myself.

She shrugs, "got some nice tattoos yourself" I say caress arms where the tattoo is. "Aww is that my name on your collar bone?" I say in a teasing way, I hear her huff, "Even though you got on my nerves, you're still special to me" she says looking back at me.

I smiling sweetly at the tattoo, we hear a person walk in and their body covers the light of the moon, "I have a few questions for you" the woman says.

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕....

Sorry if there are any misspellings.

I will make a part 2

But for now I'm going to be working on my new book

-Love Author