Caitlyn x Reader 💍

A/N: Flashback from the story, 'Are we so different?' Bits of it

-Y/N's POV-

I'm 21 now and I made a friend, or somewhat of a girlfriend, I've been looking for Vi for 2-3 years, still no luck, Marcus says she's dead but, I don't believe it.

Somehow Caitlyn knew about me being from the Underground. It's interesting.

It wouldn't hurt making a fresh start but, I really miss you, Vi..

"Good Morning" I hear a girl call out to me, I turn around and it was her, Caitlyn "Hello Love" I say in a calm way, "Why do you keep calling me that" she says in a irritated voice.

"Because" I put my hand on her cheek caressing it with my thumb "You have all of the love in my heart" I say in a flirtatious but plain way.

Her face turned a little pink almost like a natural blush. I walk away and she follows behind me.

I can feel her hand slither around my waist "The hell are you doing" I say looking at her walking around "C'mon I mean it's our day off maybe, can we hang out together, please baby" she says holing my hand.

"Fine" I roll my eyes, she hugs me tightly "I promise you won't regret it" she says and then kisses me. We've been dating for 3 years. We first kissed when we were 18, then months after we started getting closer to the paint we started dating.

We actually met when we were 17 but that's a story for another day. "Hun where are we going?" I ask "You will see" she says smirking at me.

I scoff and shake my head smiling, "Remember this place" she asks gripping my hand a little more. I huff "Where we first met, through sharpshooting"

We sit down on a bench, I lay on her chest smiling "I'm so happy that, you've shown me not all Pilties are bad" I say looking at the park and the kids playing.

"Pleasures all mine, lady Y/n" she mocks one of the girls that takes care of me, I scoff "Don't start" I laugh, she hugs me tightly kissing my cheek.

The sun starts to set a bit, we see good stands setting up and beautiful lights on light posts. "Wanna grab something to eat? I need to show you something" Cailtyn says.

We buy some food and snack and we head to my hide out. "I'm surprised you even remembered this" I say she pulls me to the top floor and...

Oh my god

My eyes light up, she decorated it with my favorite colors, candles and lights. "Cailtyn" I felt my heart beat, out of all the sweet things she has done for me, this is the BEST!

"I'm sorry I could've made it better but didn't have much time and-!" I interrupt her by hugging her tightly. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I hug her tightly, a few tears role down my cheek.

She hugs me back kissing me, I wrap my legs around her waist kissing her more "I got more surprises up my sleeve love" she says smiling.

I get down off of her and she goes over to the lever that lets me see the whole city. It was night thine and they were about to start lighting up the fireworks.

I look at the town, it's so beautiful. Vi if only you were here to see this. You would love it.

"Hey love" I turn to her and, I gasp a little, "we had a great run, but I think it's time." Tears stream down my face, I start to sniffle and wipe my eyes.

"Y/n Celeste Madarda, will you make me the happiest, woman to ever live? You are the most smartest, beautiful, bravest, talented, problem solving, and a little problematic person I know" Cailtyn says smiling, I giggle a bit sniffling.

"You care about people, which make you do stupid things, but you do it for a purpose, as a Protector, the name you deserve." Cailtyn says a few tears streaming down her face.

"Will you marry me?" I look down crying a bit and then I hug her tightly "Yes of course" I say crying into her shoulder.

"You beat me this time" I pull away from her sniffling "What do you mean" she asks wiping the tears off of her face, I run to one of the drawers near my bed and open it.

I go back to her, I show her a box with rings. She giggles "At least I beat you in something" she says hugging em tightly as the fireworks start going off.

"Never thought I'd say this but, I love you, so so much" I say cupping her face. "I love you too" she says kissing me again putting her hands on my waist, pulling me closer to her.

I caress her cheek with my thumb wiping the dirt off as I kiss her more.

Remember that? Love?

A/n: im sorry if there are any errors in here,
I haven't given Y/n a official age For act II or III yet, I might make her 24 or 23, maybe even 25 I don't know.

I hope you like this chapter, I promise to update more.

As always

See you in the next chapter, love 💗