Mylo x Angel reader

Alright imma change up the looks of Y/n,

This is Y/n, as I say, I don't care if you change the hair type or anything about Y/n but I'm going to give you a description of what she looks like.

I'm this story Y/n has dreadlocks mkay?

(Also not pushing any religions on anyone)

(Y/N's POV)

"Why me though?" I ask Aphrodite, "Because, He said so"

I whine and cross my arms "can I at least go to Zaun, Piltover sucks, I helped this one kid from Piltover and he tried to kidnap me" I explain very furiously.

"Why do you want to go to Zaun so bad, is there someone there you want to see?" Aphrodite asks.

"Well, I- kinda.. It doesn't matter I just, like Zaun better.. I mean look how much they're struggling mom" I make a hole in the cloud making her see Zaun's condition.

She sighs and looks at me, "just be careful, and hide that halo. I can't have you getting hurt" she hugs me tightly.

"You will watch over me, right?" I ask Aphrodite, "I'll try" I gasp, "I'm just teasing go ahead"

I float down behind a building and walk through an alley way. "Hmm look what the angels brought to us boys" a boy walks up to me and his friends.

I stand there unfazed, "where you headed to beautiful" he asks putting his finger under my chin.

(Should've shown you this earlier but Y/n is wearing this)

"nowhere" his friends chuckle, "You look a little to cute to be going no whe-!" I pluck his forehead and he goes flying into a wall

"Hasn't anyone ever taught you how to treat a lady, honestly where's the respect?" I cross my arms.