Jinx x Brat reader

This is Y/n

(Y/n's POV)

(Y/n's POV)

I've never really known why I was attracted to Jinx but I am, recently she's been more cautious and she won't tell me why.

I guess since I am dating a literal war criminal, the consequences that comes with that are very high.

I mean I can handle myself, I'm a warrior princess for crying out loud... but that would also make me a traitor, failure and a criminal..

I dont care! Love is love. I'm not going to deny my own feelings.

Jinx decided to take me to a club, I barely step leave the house. Not because of Jinx, it's because I don't really like certain humans. Im very picky on who I talk to or who I date.

(Y/n's Outfit)

Turns out I like loose cannons, "Ooo if it isn't the Worrier Princess herself

Turns out I like loose cannons, "Ooo if it isn't the Worrier Princess herself. The lady of beauty and stubbornness, Queen of Undercity, Y/n L/n" I look back to see a woman a few inches shorter than me.

"Do I know you?" I ask as she sits up next to me. She scoffs into a smirk while leaning her hand on her face.

"Has jinx not told you about me? I'm her ex, Mink" she wink at me while looking down at me.

She?! Was jinx's type? Ridiculous... "Hey" Jinx whispers to me as I feel her hands slide up and down my waist. I turn to her giggling a bit.

"Hey" I place my hands on her cheeks while pressing her lips on hers.

She pulls my mesosfera into hers, deepening the kiss, "Ahem!" Mink fake coughs to get my attention. Did I mention that Jinx owns a bunch of clubs. I mean she is the King of the Undercity.