Sevika x Silco's Daughter pt 2

(Y/N's POV)

Sevika slides her robot hand up my shirt making it rip open, as her other hand unbuttons my pants.

She bites my neck leaving bruises all over. I bite Sevika shoulder but when I go to scratch her back she pins my wrist down.

"You left my back all bloody last time" she mumbles, "It's not like you didn't like it" I whisper while wrapping my legs around her waist "It's unprofessional" she mumbles into my neck.

"You knew what you were signing up for" I sigh out. Her fingers slides down into my pants and start teasing my clit.

Sevika kisses down my stomach. She then kisses my thighs while her fingers play with my clit.

I gasp as Sevika shoves her fingers into me as her tongue plays with my clit. She waited for me to get used to her fingers before moving them slowly.

I moan as I try to reach to her, But my hands were restricted above my head. I look up to see my wrists handcuffed to the bed railings.

Sevika the starts thrusting quick and deep. I gasp as her tongue teases my clit while her fingers thrust in and out of me.

My mouth hangs open letting out pants and silent moans.

Sevika smacks my thigh while she looks up at me. "Fuck!" I gasp out as the knot in my stand starts to tighten.

I try to pull my wrists out of the handcuffs but it ends up getting a bit tighter.

"Sevika please!" I whisper out to her. "She hums into me while eating me out.

"Why should I? You've been an annoying brat all day" she pulls a away from me.

"If you let me then.. I'll reciprocated" I offered while stuttering.

She thinks about it. "If I let you then, I'll have to edge you next round" Sevika states.

"Hmm I'll just edge you on for now." She says while getting up to get her strap on.

I whine as my legs twitched. "Quit the whining, or it's punishment big time" Sevika grabs my jaw and then she let go.

She flips me over while making me stick my ass up. She slam into the my entrance as I moan out loudly.

"Oh Fuck!" I moan out as she slams faster into me, my eyes rolled into the back of my head while she kept spanking me.

Sevika grips my hips and slams into me rougher and faster. My tongue sticks out from how good it feels.

I groan into the pillow as the sweat on my skin makes my hair messy. Sevika grabs the back of my neck making me get on all fours.

I groan as she become rougher, "SEVIKA" I moan out as she bends down to kisses my shoulder.

"Go ahead brat, cum now" she demands while rubbing my clit.

I gasp as my legs got shaky, "OH my god"I moan as as I came al over her strap on.

I groan as she goes faster, "I fuckin ...hate you... Sevika!" I moan as I came again, my tongue hanging out and she thrusts slowly but a bit rough so I can ride out my high.

"Love you too kid" Sevika pulls away as I lay there. Completely tired and worn out, I fall onto the as she covers me with her cape.

Sevika takes the handcuffs off and kisses my cheek. I was a bit surprised but didn't say anything.

I get under the covers while putting her cape over me. All I remember is her mumbling something. Then I feel asleep.

When I got up and found myself in Stillwater...

I gasp and try to break the bars. "Vi! Jinx! help.." I mumble while crawling into a corner.

All the monsters crawl to me while laughing. "Sevika?" Tears run down my face. "No she wouldn't.." I say to myself...

The monsters laugh more. I look down at the clothes I'm wearing.

"...dad? Why would.. why?" I sniffle..

Trust no one