Mel x Enemy Princess Reader pt 2

(Y/N's POV)

I've been here, in this castle since for a while. It's been interesting but, the guilt of me not being able to protect my fiancé..

I hate this feeling, I stand on one of their highest buildings on the balcony.

I breathe in and look down, "y/n?" I hear my fiancé's voice call out.

(I don't know her name but her name gonna be Evelyn for the story)

(Btw this was ur fiancé)

"Evelyn?" I turn around she hugs me, "No no ur not real- you're not—!"

"Y/n I know this may hurt but- you have to let me go-!" "NO! I can't I love you only you!" I raise my voice.

Her ghost kisses me, tears fall down my cheek "I can find a way, we can be together" I say wiping my tears "It's- it's not fair that.. that I live a life... and you- you died.. because of me and-!" I start to stutter while I keep wiping tears falling from my face.

She kisses me again cupping my face, "we made this decision on our own, please, for me, until I can see you again" she squished my face a bit.

My eyes shoot open I look outside and it's cloudy and a bit drizzly. "I miss you... Eve" I say getting out of my bed going to the balcony.

Me and Mel has gotten somewhat closer, she has her own hobbies I have mine. We do bicker, rarely. Something about her just doesn't seem right.

For some reason she is inclined to follow me, the path I'm going down is a very dark one.

I decided I would go to Zaun, not piltover. Piltover is a place where all the annoying rich people are.

I look at my luggage "Princess Y/n, your Blimp is ready" one of the female guards come into my room.

"Thanks for knocking" I say almost irritated, we both fall silent.

I sigh "I'm sorry Princess-!" "No.. I apologize.. for being rude about it" I say hesitantly.

She takes my luggage, "Even though you have been here for 2 years, you will be missed" she explains while walking out the door.

I smile down at the ground, Missed by who? I ask myself.

I walk out to the blimp, I see Mel and Ambessa standing together near the blimp walk way.

Ambessa puts her hand on my shoulder "You May hate me but your company was well appreciated, you have taught my daughter tips that I could never get through to her" she explains.

I nod my head "Try to understand her more and talk to her.. she will listen if you will listen.. explain why you don't want her to do certain things" is all I say and I went to go hug Mel.

Mel is sniffling and small tears are running down her face "Do you have to go?" She stutters.

"Yes, I'm sorry there isn't a life for me here.. I have to find a place for myself" I say hugging her with one arm.

I kiss her cheek lightly,I walk up the ramp to the blimp, "Y/n!" Mel call for me.

I turn around and she smashes her lips onto mine. My eyes widen and I remember all the times Evelyn has kissed me.

I back away a bit and I put my fingers on my lips.. stunned at what just happened.

"I-.. I- I'm so sorry" I apologize she looks at me confused..

I run into the blimp as the tears fall down my cheeks.

"Lady Y/n?" The guards see my tears "Nothing it's- nothing, just tired tears" I say wiping my tears.

"We will be in Zaun in 2 days... your old friends are waiting there for you" she says with a smile.

I huff while giving a light smile. I walk to my room and observe the sight from out the window.

-2 Days later-

We arrived but.. I saw red smoke... "Oh no-!"

"Take my bag to Vander's place" i order them.

"WAIT PRINCESS Y/N!!" I run as fast as I can to the bridge "VIOLET?! POWDER?!"

"WE'RE HERE!!" Violet yells for me, I run to her hugging both her and powder.

"Where are your parents?!" Violet looks down and then cries into my shoulder. "Oh Violet" i say hugging her tightly.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask "MOM, MOTHER?!" I yell for them, they said they would wait for me here- did they get lost?

Powder hugs me tightly, "I'm sorry Y/n" she whispers. what?

I hear someone coming, I look back punting my gun at the person and it was Vander.

"Are you alright Y/n" he asks "Yes but where is Mom?" I ask him, he looks down and kneels to me. He gives me a my mom's choker and my dad's black gloves with gems on the knuckles.

I gasp and Vi comforts me as tears fall down my face..

My hands shake as he puts the items in my hand..

I hold the items tightly in my hands crying my eyes out. He opens his arms to hug me. I hug him back crying.

He picks all of us up and I lay my chin on his shoulder.

I felt tired so I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I envy the people that has a perfect life...